Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of tokens will occupy the future of the crypto world?  (Read 164 times)
MrSpasybo (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

There are several types of tokens, which we are supporting and investing:
1) New Blockchain (BTC, ETH, WAVES, UTN, CS, CMT ...)
2) Utility tokens (LED, SRV, SKYF, BIZC ...)
3) Security tokens (ORC, MLC ...)
4) Trading tokens (OPTI...)
5) Hybrid Tokens (IC)...

Which type of tokens do you like? Which Token will dominate the cryptomarket in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tabitol

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

If I like to go all types of token. There are many types of tokens coming to support investment, including new blockchain, utility,securityBlockchain token most and beside this all types of token are very good for investment. Any types of token can occupy the future.
Yellow Grendels

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

New blockchain, utility token, security token, trading token, hybrids there are many more tokens in cryptocurrency. I like to invest all but based on the market condition and time frame.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

Choice depands on market conditions. Different time and different types of investment and choices. Which type of tokens will occupy the future of the crypto world it totally depands on time. But I like new blockchain most.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

thank you very much for asking our opinions,  but to be frank about this , market changes every moment so the top list names also changes with that,  because of that it is hard to mention specific names so I would suggest the investors to focus on the market updates
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

nobody can possibly know it.
each year they come up with a new form of altcoins that can get hyped up a lot and make them a lot of money and then they keep creating lots of it making millions of dollars  from newbies and then that method becomes obvious so the coins which were using it die.

all this time bitcoin will remain strong and as they call it: the king because it has real usages.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

5) Hybrid Tokens (IC)...

Which type of tokens do you like? Which Token will dominate the cryptomarket in the future?

I will choose Utility Tokens over any other, including the new blockchain. Anything that satisfies wants and gives it maximum satisfaction will always be sought after and that is why I prefer the utility tokens. Price of this coins will always rise. OP, can you please list more of the utility coins or provide a link to them. I need to get more of such.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

I believe only projects with tokens that are tied to real life usage have the potentials to withstand the challenges in the near future. For example tokens that can be used to influence the value of real life applications. Say a token that can be used for payments for a particular utility or tokens that require usage to promote a service. Every other token will be faced out. That's just my opinion
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

I don’t see any other coins to take place of Blockchain coins as everyone is getting into it. But the way crypto market is evolving, it won’t be any surprise if new kind of coin enters and starts dominating the market
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

In my opinion Blockchain coins will continue to dominate the market in future because the core investors are interested into these coins mostly so they won’t let other coins to dominate the market
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

I really don't have any hope on the tokens in the real life usage because most of them were created for the purpose of making money that is why they don't even want to built their own blockchain just using theother coins's blockchain.
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

I would focus on security tokens for sure.

During the last few years, we have seen lots of ICOs, blockchains, etc.

However, there was the main issue - it was just a speculative power, for the most of people.

A lot of Dapps are created on various blockchains, but they don't make that level of adoption.

Now, when security tokens are there, I hope to see mass adoption in the business world, which is the key aspect to push the technology forward and make it popular.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Personally, I believe tokens that have dApps will be the ones to be adapted early. Also, it's pretty obvious that cryptocurrency tokens that have real life usage will be more stable than most of the cryptos would be.

RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

I see a great potential of utility tokens in future. Block chain token will be dominating but utility tokens will also rack in big place of market as the market is expanding and trying to relate real world product
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

Now there are more than 1800 different coins / tokens on the market. This is a huge amount, but 99 percent of them are full of shit, which a working product does not have and its team has collected millions of dollars to spend on drugs and women, as well as to buy a lamborghini. I'm really looking forward to the moment when the crypto market begins to clear itself of this shit and in reality there will remain 100 - 200 projects with a real working product!
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

5) Hybrid Tokens (IC)...

i think the tokens with the innovation will survive in the long run and tokens with just white paper and fake promises will go in the trash basket.

icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

I think utility token will really be impactful in cryptomarket in future. They have really good potentials. Though it will be difficult to cross blockchain token but as the market is spreading so I hope utility token will hit the market as well.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are yet to be adopted into real world applications owing to the fact blockchain Is not yet scalable. So in my own opinion, cryptocurrencies which will be implemented into real world applications will rule the crypto space.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

2 tokens would be enough in my own view. BTC and ETH would really have those things which can really be used up by human kind when it comes to payment system together with smart contracts.
I cant see any other coins which would be better on this one but there are coins like XMR which tends for total anonymity but it wouldn't really be to relevant when we do talk about future use.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

Which type of coins will occupy the future of the crypto world?

I believe only the one with untraceable ledger. People, companies and Organizations will choose them over the transparent ledger coins because this will be only way to keep some privacy. None of them likes if everyone can see how much money they have for what they spend it and where they got it from.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: