Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest In Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies if you don't follow these things.  (Read 605 times)
psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:57:35 AM by psoo7

Title was just to bring the attention of Those who are thinking of investing money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

A few things you must keep in your mind before investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency:

1.Make sure you have read the whitepaper of bitcoin or the currency you are thinking to put money in.
2.Crypto currencies are not just for making money.
3.There are no guarantees of profit.
4.You can loose all your money so invest only what you can afford to loose.
5. Don't panic when market fluctuates because its not only you who is controlling the market.
6.Do not buy and sell in FOMO(Fear of missing out) & FUD(Fear, Uncertainty and doubt).
7.Take opinions but Do your own research before taking any decision.
8.Do not forget to check the bitcoin forum to know more about that project.
9.Last and the most important: Patience is the key.
Caogou

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Your suggestion is very good, but the cryptocurrency is available for purchase. Newcomers recommend avoiding ICO, altcoin, and FOMO gambling games. You can try to buy the top ten coins in the market.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

Sensationalism helps but i think most here are way past these pointers.
Fionagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

Yes, what you say is very interesting. But I'm worried about my coin investments in BTC and ETH. Too tired of the market.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Title was just to bring the attention of Those who are thinking of investing money in bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

A few things you must keep in your mind before investing in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency:

1.Make sure you have read the whitepaper of bitcoin or the currency you are thinking to put money in.
5. Don't panic when market fluctuates because its not only you who is controlling the market.
6.Do not buy and sell in FOMO(Fear of missing out) & FUD(Fear, Uncertainty and doubt).
8.Last and the most important: Patience is the key.

All this points have already been discussed by so many members on the forum already but thanks for making this point to come again in the picture. But I feel now a days trends are changing only 20/100 peoples read the whitepaper. Newcomers are looking for paid trading signal group or ICO shillers to invest their funds and follow them like goats. I feel very bad for them as they loose their chance of learning something new about the project they are investing in by depending on the signals and paid shills.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

Yes,  I agree with the comments of the author and the best thing before getting involved with cryptocurrency is to gain more knowledge about  bitcoin.  If you have knowledge about btc then you are near to become successful with your goal in cryptocurrency.  Always take note that if you are planning to buy cryptos it should be in bear market where price is low.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

Yes, what you say is very interesting. But I'm worried about my coin investments in BTC and ETH. Too tired of the market.

If you are looking for short term profit than its obvious you will be worried. My friend think about long term investment. Long term investments always pays, check history on the Coinmarketcap by yourself & If you are investing your amounts for short term than you are risking your investments as in short term there is a huge probability of losses. You know what price of the BTC was around 600$ in 2016, peoples and now it is around 6500$ that means still 10X profit. Think for seconds why investors are organizing by investing huge amounts of money & their precious time to arrange the blockchain events??? Simple answer because the cryptocurrency have future and they see opportunity in this for long term.

dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Lol your title has nothing to do with the content. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Your suggestion are appreciated but they should be legit only for ICOs, imo Bitcoin is another story! Isn't it?
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

You have stated all the points. I stick to this a lot. I try to spend a lot of time studying the project. And in any case, do not invest money that I can come in handy. Only those who do not mind losing.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

It is true that the title of the topic attracted, but went in and all in principle according to the old. A good topic for beginners and those who are just eyeing the purchase. And many of them have all experienced themselves and it seems that they are already afraid of nothing and these words are like dogma.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Unfortunately most people will not pay attention to such a post, as many beginners are here in search of money, but not everyone will be able to find them and get some profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Do you really think WP is really important like that? For me, I don't care about WP of any project after every cryptocurrency Smiley. If they have a really good WP but all other things are suck so you still believe in these cryptocurrencies? LOL. It's the only thing I don't agree with you in your list Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

You do not invest in bitcoin and electronic money. It is your individuality that nobody forces. Once you've figured out and you have the investment or investment. Bitcoin helps you make money but can also make you lose money. Need to have a solid knowledge of this field.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 08:58:16 AM by Itsmylife

Unfortunately most people will not pay attention to such a post, as many beginners are here in search of money, but not everyone will be able to find them and get some profit.

You are saying about newbie, aren't you? Only new beginner who has the first time in the crypto world would not read these posts.
With bitcointalk member is set sr member or higher, they always know what they must find when having a decision to invest in cryptocurrencies.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

I don't think so. I think Bitcoin is worth investing. Many cryptocurrencies are worth investing. In this falling market, the prices of many cryptocurrencies have fallen a lot, including bitcoin. I think the current price is very suitable for investment.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Thank you for your helpful advice, the importance of education and research is the key to success in investing in crypto. Although risky, cryptocurrency is my future where I can get a lot of money.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

don't invest in crypto and BTC, what are you talking about broo.
i think that's all wrong, i know crypto market is so low and so many people is take a loss so much.
but, you know investing in a short time is not recommended, i always take a profit because i do a long trading.
i hold arround 1 year and sell it when i take a profit.
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

As long as you enter the market for a while, you will know all of this. But not everyone will remember and list out for newbie. Thank you for your post. It's really useful for newbie Cheesy
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

Stopping Bitcoin investment and any other investment generally is a moment of taking risk. You need not to invest more than you cant afford to lose. Invest with spare money and enjoy the little you will get. 

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: