Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free bitcoin? Is it realy work?  (Read 864 times)
Tish (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 10:15:40 AM by Tish

Hi, guys! I meet a lots of information about how to get free bitcoins. Like here https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/how-get-free-bitcoins/. It tells about a lots of ways of getting free btc. Can you tell me, it really works, or it`s a fake?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lion_ashy

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

There are so many satoshi giving websites. But lol we both know there's nothing free in this world. Before you get that free 500satoshi which is by the way useless, you'll need to work your assistance out.  There's one site that u need to stay online for 30minutes to get 8satoshi. So if you want free money in cryptocurrency, start airdrops, if u can gamble do!
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

I think it's better if you look free bitcoin here in bitcointalk to make sure that it's legit.
Try look at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.0
This was posted last 2012 I don't know if this is still reliable but try to look at it.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Behind

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

This is not free, but this is a job that we need to do and get paid with btc
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Hi, guys! I meet a lot of information about how to get free bitcoins. Like here https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/how-get-free-bitcoins/. It`s tell about a lots of ways of getting free btc. Can you tell me, this is realy work, or it`s a fake?

No don't bother and don't waste your time, if we could all get (enough) bitcoin for free we would all be multi millionaires.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

Nothing really free in this world.  If it's free it has no value.  Free bitcoin?  Yeah, sure...
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

for me how to get free bitcoin is through free airdrops and you can also get into the bounty campaign they called sugnature campaign

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Ye, I think there is no free btc this time. The best way to earn profit right now is to join in signature bounty and other bounty campaigns. In my case, I participated in signature bounty campaign and had already started to earn profit. all you need to do is increase your rank to jr.member to be able to start applying in signature bounty campaign.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

Hi, guys! I meet a lot of information about how to get free bitcoins. Like here https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/how-get-free-bitcoins/. It`s tell about a lots of ways of getting free btc. Can you tell me, this is realy work, or it`s a fake?

No don't bother and don't waste your time, if we could all get (enough) bitcoin for free we would all be multi millionaires.

Indeed, that is really funny how people are promoting the websites and claiming that we can actually get the free coins. Dam it I am here since long back ago and if I would have known such ways of getting free bitcoin then I would have been multi billionaire by this time.

I am already warming my laptop chair 24X7 to get even 10% of bitcoin a month with all my hard work and time and you saying that you can get free bitcoin easily.

Dont believe it man, no free lunch box.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Nothing is free here, unless your friend gives you Bitcoin voluntarily. Participating in a bounty campaign is also not free, there we work that requires time, energy and mind too. so everything is free.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

As the comments of this thread says "There is no free in this world" and also in bitcoin but i think you still can earn bitcoin by simply joining Airdrops or joining a legit ICO, and if you will find a legit free bitcoin then go, take the risk but be wise first.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

In the early stages there where many sites which were providing free bitcoins for doing or completing a specified task like viewing or visiting sites and watching advertisements for stipulated time but as time went by the price of bitcoins has also increased and now they don't give bitcoins and they give out satoshi's which is less than 1 satoshi and satoshi is the smallest unit of bitcoins. Now a days nothing is available for free one need to work hard to attain something of value.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

This is quite wrong. It's the users who organizes an ICO, BTCT is a forum and not benefiting from these ICOs.

Nothing comes for free you know. You will have to exchange something for it. Maybe your time, effort, bandwidth or even worst, your identity will be wasted to earn a little bit of satoshi. The best thing you can do is to earn bitcoin by offering your service.

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Thanks for the link, but I'm afraid that it will not work. While you gain enough bitcoin, it will already be very priceless. Try to invest in projects.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

There are many ways on how to get free bitcoin you can join some airdrop to earn free bitcoin, you can also earn free bitcoin by joining bounties, but for me in joining the bounty it is not free because you have to work for you to earn, you can find some faucet for you to earn free bitcoin. There are many faucet that you find for you to earn for free.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

there are lots of sites that offer this kind of thing, giving you free bitcoin bla bla bla

that just waste of your time, it takes 20 years to get 1 Bitcoin there  Cheesy Cheesy
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

There are many ways to get Bitcoin for free, but the place to get free Bitcoin has a scam risk, there are several ways to get free Bitcoin such as:

- mining with free mining cloud without deposit
- Playing games, lottery and so on

But in this way it takes a long time, also the income is not more than the paid one.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

I guess there is no way to earn free bitcoin. But you can earn free token from airdrop and bounty. Then after, you can trade it to btc or eth. No one can give direct btc on us. Its first to get altcoins or other coins to sell and get btc as the exchange. Bounty is good source for it, try to understand how it goes

Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

Free Bitcoin it so rare because others site are fake they use power hash but it is fake, others site advertising free mining site but  i think it is not real we that the bitcoin mining need many computer equipment. Some people offer free Bitcoin by choosing Address to in fb comment Like a raffle I don't think so because it is hard to make a Bitcoin
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

If you want to have a free bitcoin first you must have first a bitcointalk and you must have to rank up and work with some campaign if you want to earn bitcoin or you can apply in every airdrop or you can mine in many website . It is realy work if you are believe and trust in crypto world.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: