Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH buy now to be held early 2019  (Read 512 times)
adiebitsler (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

I was thinking of buying ethereum now at a price of $ 300 and I want to hold it until the end of 2018.
what do you think?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I think it is very underpriced now, and may rise more with pos. It is one of the coins should be bought now.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

something still tells me that ETH can fall hard once again and this big jump up in price is also making me very uneasy. i bought some at the bottom after the dumping recently was ended but i dumped it after i got the small profit that i was looking for because of that uneasy feeling.

and the main reason for that feeling is that i believe ETH went up to $300 because bitcoin went up to $6500 otherwise it would have never went up that high.

in any case i am happy with the profit that i have received from this pump. i will buy back only if i notice any pumping signs on the way.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

Very good idea, but I suggest you can't exceed this year because the market is changing fast! And Ethereum is facing more competitors!
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

I was thinking of buying ethereum now at a price of $ 300 and I want to hold it until the end of 2018.
what do you think?
Such actions will be most correct and obvious. The price of the ETH at the end of this year is unknown, but it will be above $ 300, as this is seen as the bottom of the coin.
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Merited by vinbentrob (4)

What will happen in 2019 if ethereum stay at the same price, or even  in the worst case scenario,  it decreases in price.  I think ethereum is a good altcoin but many competing project are coming up and ethereum must solve it's issue in other to remain the preferred!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

what do you think?
I think ETH might be a good buy at that price. Even though we're currently in a bear market, I think we're going to see a small pump in this market once the Bitcoin uptrend starts due to the ETF hype next month.

It's hard to say if the next uptrend will last until the end of the 2018 or early 2019, there's a high chance that you could make some decent profits in the next couple of months, so don't wait until the end of the year to cash out, keep an eye out for next pump.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

what do you think?

Exactly. ETH is a good buy at this point. Actually the best time is when the price went < $300 a few days ago. But you are not late in the party,  You can still get it right now and hold and see how it goes on the first quarter of 2019.

I haven't followed ETH lately so I'm not sure what's the reason behind the dip. I can only speculate that its either investors are cashing out or they sell ETH to buy other coins.

ICO's funding using ETH will still continue and I believed that it will continue to rise in the next coming years and that interest will still be there that's why ETH price will likely recover next year.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

What will happen in 2019 if ethereum stay at the same price, or even  in the worst case scenario,  it decreases in price.  I think ethereum is a good altcoin but many competing project are coming up and ethereum must solve it's issue in other to remain the preferred!

I don't think any other projects are anywhere close to reaching the dominance of ethereum.  The daily volumes of the top 2 coins today:  1. Bitcoin:  $4,331,087,995   Ethereum:  $1,847,463,364   
Besides bitcoin, no other crypto comes close to the daily trading volume of ETH.   This shows how widely it is used.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

what do you think?
recently I bought ETH at $260. Cannot wait how ETH triple its price in the future. Compared to ETH BTC is more stable.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

what do you think?
You will not lose if you can buy ethereum now as it is at the over sold area. Holding it to early 2019 is a great idea and you can even get it cheaper now that ethereum has dropped to $275.
TirexXS

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

Yes indeed, ETH is worth buying now because there is a significant possibility of the possibility of a pump that might occur in the coming months. After you buy your ETH, you must hold it while waiting for a great recovery immediately. Keep updating your status every day so you can see market trends every day.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

what do you think?

That would be a great idea and i would fully recommend it. Ethereum right now is at a great place to buy into since it already bottomed out from an all time high of $1400. Surely, holding it for a few more months till the end of 2018 will be profitable if anything because this is Ethereum. The mothership of all other altcoins.

Holding any real crypto project, eventually is good in the long term because once the project's product is realized, it will be higher valued.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

Good day! This is the best time to accumulate ethereum. I don't worry holding mine for a few months more. I don't want to pass this change to buy more if I can. No other alts can surpass it as of now. Ethereum traffic only proves that many are using ethereum.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

what do you think?

Buy and stick to your original principle to hold it until the end of 2018 because I believe it will be very good after a deep decline like now and for some time the ETH tries to recover so that you don't waste the opportunity in the near future, don't care too much about people others because that only predictions are not something real and miracles can happen without the knowledge of all of us, maybe longer until mid or end of 2019 I think it will be better than now.
palyoa2x3

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

ya, under $300 is always a good price with ETH
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

I was thinking the same too, but I'm skeptical on whether ETH could still fall hard down to $100+, which I think its way too low to be considered the bottom. Maybe it could still touch $250, just wait a little bit, the market seems started to fall again lately. But, $300 is somehow a reasonable price already, considering the fact that ETH is a potential x5 coin in the next bull season.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

what do you think?

Go ahead while the price is still affordable and i was able to buy when it was above 200+ usd, sounds profitable for me in the long run, because i would surely hold this for many months, i just hope that in the coming years ethereum is still valuable hahaha, so what if, it is not..So its a big loss for holders like me.

Cross finger mate.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

That's a good idea hold more Ethereum while it's cheap now more holdings more profits to come..i think by January all alts price will go up together with bitcoin so save more Ethereum for better profits.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

I think eth will need time to recover, indeed the current eth price has fallen, but has eth reached its lowest price? what if eth falls back and is worse than now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: