Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH buy now to be held early 2019  (Read 510 times)
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

I was thinking of buying ethereum now at a price of $ 300 and I want to hold it until the end of 2018.
what do you think?
I think that if you buy now you will lose a little, because a few more corrections are expected in the direction of decrease. But it will not be so critical, given how much it will rise by the end of this year.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

$300 is a good price to buy ETH, especially if you plan to hold until end of 2018 or early 2019. Perhaps, you want to consider buying part by part in this unpredictable market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

I was thinking of buying ethereum now at a price of $ 300 and I want to hold it until the end of 2018.
what do you think?
Price may go down. But it will not lower below 220-250$ so you can be confident and buy it and hold. But by the end of 2018 I do not think ETH can go up that time. At least you have to hold until mid-2019
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

This is the right scenario. I have done the same. In next two months hopefully we will see bulls in the market and next year hopefuly we'll be able to  compensate this years loses.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

what do you think?
Price may go down. But it will not lower below 220-250$ so you can be confident and buy it and hold. But by the end of 2018 I do not think ETH can go up that time. At least you have to hold until mid-2019
$220- $250 could happen if investors lose confidence in this market as most of the major investors are showing signs of panic and can not say anything. I personally have lost a lot of money in this market and are feeling discouraged about my investment because the price can not grow well in the past few months.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

what do you think?
Yes,we must buy ethereum right now at that low price and hold it until the end of this year.I hope by early next year the market price will goes up.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

Right when low prices begin to buy any coins different coins are better for multiple coins holder. so hopefully after 2018 is not happy all in the crypto field. and hopefully get the crypto entry in 2019.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

what do you think?

I think that buying ETH is a great decision, particularly at the current price. But I would say hold it longer than that if you want significant price increases. 2018 hasn't been great so far, and there's no real indication at the moment that prices are going to increase any time soon.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

what do you think?

In my opinion it will be very good investment because ethereum should increase own price a lot until end of this year. I hope this december will be same likt in last year
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

what do you think?

It's definitely underpriced at the moment relative to the rest of the market. I would say hold longer than the end of this year though, end of next year would be better - but that goes for all of crypto really, prices for good coins are likely to continue to rise as adoption increases.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

what do you think?
why not, ethereum is a potential altcoin it is good to hold, I'm sure you will earn profit at the end of 2018 so buy it now still cheap the price of ethereum this time.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Now the price of $ 280 is almost 5 times less than the peak, I think it's time to buy now. But do not count on the short term.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: