Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should you invest in Neo ?  (Read 1113 times)
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

NEO is one of the most promising projects from my opinion. I don't know whether it can beat Ethereum or not, but it is a tough competitor. It has a great transaction speed which make this project awesome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

NEO is one of the most promising projects from my opinion. I don't know whether it can beat Ethereum or not, but it is a tough competitor. It has a great transaction speed which make this project awesome.
We know that NEO is a project that has just been developed this year, but we can see the development of NEO is very significant, even NEO is already in the top ten best altcoins.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

NEO is an altcoin with good potentiality of profit but it will take some to raise its price like all other coins right now. The coin prices about $20 right now and if you are interested to invest in NEO it is the right time to do it.
Kay28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Neo is an ideal altcoin today..its developing very well with its price.. Its made in china and it got more demand in programming laguange system. They said that Neo might be a one tough rival on ethereum..
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

I don’t think it is a time for investing in NEO because this coin is showing very poor performance over the last few months and the growth of the price is negligible. So I would suggest that you should invest in bitcoin or ETH which have more potentiality of profit that NEO.
Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Neo is  good blockchain coin with solid team. Recently  read that they are working on increasing the number of transactions which can be processed in a second. This is one of the feature blockchains need to be scalable. So in my own opinion, NEO is good for long term. 
Yes they are speeding up transaction processing, upgrading their projects day by day. NEO will definitely be a competitor with ETH in the near future. With a rapid growth rate, I think that NEO will only be able to be ranked on ETH within 1 year

Yes , if they succeed I guess yeah
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

Because China will develop the ecosystem base on NEO. Many China exchange support token base on NEO platform such as Binance.
QuebecBTT

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

NEO is a powerful coin that has very much potentiality to grow in the crypto currency market. I think it is the best time to invest in NEO because the price of it is very low about $20 and hopefully it will rise in the near future.
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

I have hold NEO for quite some time now and I should say that I’m really glad. Besides, it will also give you GAS which I would call a bonus. NEO has seen great price movement before and I’m optimistic that it’ll see better price when this market correction ends. Thanks to you for sharing in such details. I guess some might get interested in NEO after reading your post.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

NEO is really a big and popular coin that has all the chances to grow in the future. NEO is really one of the best altcoins in the system and this coin is supported by China. I think in the future this coin will cost 250-300 dollars.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
marlo1001

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

I'm also believing in NEO, the most ugliest thing to consider is that NEO is one of the top according to coinmarketcap, and it means that many of people are trusting in that Project.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

NEO has sustained the market for a long time now. If you look at the top 10 cryptos list of 2016 to 2018, you'll find only BTC, ETH, LTC and NEO are among the common ones. Moreover, a lot of ICOs have been built surrounding NEO tokens, so it looks very hard for them to get demolished by some other coins. They still have a huge potential to fulfill.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

NEO is a strong project, so many will be investing in it in the future. But it has to grab a lot more attention and there are many more altcoins that are giving better returns that NEO. Besides, investors are not aware of the situation that holding NEO also provides the GAS from time to time. Also, NEO requires very low to no fees at all.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

NEO is falling now, due to the fall the market took. But the project is unique and so is the team which is eqipped with experts. These are the criteria that the people look for in a project. All NEO needs is time. And if that is given to it, then it will be worth a poject to invest in.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

Because they have a nice product.
NEP-5 is really good and soon like ETH with ERC-20 we will see it.
we just dont need to rush things, they have plans and it is on their road map.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

•     Firstly , NEO should totally rise in the next few years , personnally , I see NEO at 400-500$ by 2021 ! But yes , it's speculation , I agree.

I invest in NEO and I like this idea the most. NEO will rise sharply in the next few years, NEO is under development and has a great platform. NEO is ETH of China and in the future it will beat ETH and 2nd in this market

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

The whitepaper of NEO is a unique one, along with that, the team is exceptional as well. But given the market took a fall along with all the coins, NEO was a victim too. If we give this coin some time it needs to bring itself up again, it will be a promising in the future, and it is still worth investing in.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

NEO is a successful and a powerful coin on top of that. All it needs is some time to mature. And all we need is to have patience and faith in it. The technology seems to have high potential and the project plus the whitepaper seems promising. It has a bright future if we give it the time to mature. The investors are recommended to invest in it.
Hishoutt

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Thanks for making it understand properly. Indeed it's a good project. After reading it I will definitely try to invest there as I realize it has a good potential and a very bright future ahead.
Neurzway (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

Thanks for making it understand properly. Indeed it's a good project. After reading it I will definitely try to invest there as I realize it has a good potential and a very bright future ahead.

You're Welcome ! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: