Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:50:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin claimers who wanted to replace BTC or ETH  (Read 232 times)
Bittalk12 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Now, altcoins are competing with ethereum and not to bitcoin anymore. The best example is CARDANO. It seems that since they cant destroy the king, they are now targeting the queen and wanted ETH to beheaded. All those altcoins always claiming that they will replace either BTC or ETH where in fact, they simply following its footsteps but only limiting or avoiding the same mistake happened to ETH or BTC. By the end of the day, they are only copycats and the original will still remain on the front line. Those claimers will forever become a follower of front liners.
vooov

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Now, altcoins are competing with ethereum and not to bitcoin anymore. The best example is CARDANO. It seems that since they cant destroy the king, they are now targeting the queen and wanted ETH to beheaded. All those altcoins always claiming that they will replace either BTC or ETH where in fact, they simply following its footsteps but only limiting or avoiding the same mistake happened to ETH or BTC. By the end of the day, they are only copycats and the original will still remain on the front line. Those claimers will forever become a follower of front liners.
You are right, there are a lot of Altcoin claims to be able to surpass BTC beyond ETH,But in fact, this is just a gimmick, because so far I have not seen any Altcoin can surpass ETH and BTC, this situation may change after a long time, but not now.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

All those altcoins always claiming that they will replace either BTC or ETH where in fact, they simply following its footsteps but only limiting or avoiding the same mistake happened to ETH or BTC.
I think one should be very careful putting BTC and ETH in the same basket. In my opinion BTC is many miles ahead of ETH.

By the end of the day, they are only copycats and the original will still remain on the front line.
That is exactly the point. All alts are copycats, more or less. It costs nothing to copy the code because it is open source. It costs very much to build a strong decentralized network. In the network lies the power.
Warnup

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:28:46 AM

Cryptocurrency market differs in each with Bitcoin and others altcoins. Only Bitcoin, this Bitcoin, all others are altcoin. In that case it wil not to be comparable with Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcoin is far ahead from altcoins I thhink.
Huangshe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

Bitcoin is far ahead from other altacoins. Because it is a lot more valuable and it is more trustworthy than other coins. From that point of view Ethereum should not be compared to Bitcoin I think.
rujuklagi

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

It takes a lot of effort to replace ETH, ETH is coins that are most in interest after bitcoin.
the two coins is have great trust from investors, oh yes. building such a trust is very difficult, I am sure that there will be no altcoins that can replace Ethreum and Bitcoin at Until whenever.
I am also 100% sure if everyone here agrees with my opinion.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:40 AM

I don't think any kind of coin can go beyond bitcoin. Bitcoin is the real cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin are just the imitative currency of Bitcoin. It is not worth mentioning.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

I think Bitcoin is a lot ahead. And its credibility is much higher. Although many altcoins are trying to overtake Ethereum. And it was possible because cryptocurrency is on decentralized network.
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

it seems that the investors are creating a very serious war among the coins,  but would suggest you to not to get confused or don't take any decisions by get influence,  ever coin has it own facilities so don't judge them putting on the same basket it will cause from for all
bitamedge

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

We can see, competition in altcoin is currently very tight. As you said, that some coins claim to replace the position of the altcoin queen, Eth. In my opinion, they must work hard to shift Eth's position. Because as we know, Eth is one of the strongest coins. Even some ICOs use the Ethereum platform in their projects.
Mr-BTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

One day you wake up and see a new King.
The situation changes so fast no one can predict.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Perhaps, new coins will break out on the leading positions only in the presence of revolutionary technologies. They must be something new and unique. Differs from bitcoin and Ethereum. So far, all altcoins are similar to each other.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

That will or will not happen as of now or in the near future even if they do have the newest innovation in the cryptoindustry, why? First Bitcoin is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market as of today which is used by all investors traders and hodlers. It is also the altcoins are measured in BTC and ETH not by USD and as long as users deemed BTC and ETH to be the most valued cryptocurrency it will not be replaced so altcoins that claims they will replace them will have a high mountain to climb in the cryptoindustry.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

I actually still dont understand how to define the best among cryptocurrency because their visions, their features are different even under the same technology, blockchain. Bitcoin and Cardano, or Ethereum are not comparable because their uses are different. Cardano  can beat Ethereum in some aspects, but Ethereum has features that Cardano can't compete in. So tell me, which aspect to determine the best?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

If that is true, their mission will not be accomplished, because no matter how ethereum falls, it will still remain in the front line. Some are thinking that ETC will replace it, but i believe there will still be corrections.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

Btc and Eth could not be replaces, they are too strong for this move and moreover we don't have competetive altcoins which could do it so easy in future.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Yes all these claims will be void at initial because there is merely any coin that can compete with either BTC or ETH. These two coins have established their position. Bitcoin is the No#1 crypto currency and ETH is the No#1 altcoin in the crypto currency market.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

that is true because no altcoin will be able to be crypto market leader as bitcoin. They also don’t have that popularity as ETH coins. So the claimers of the growth of these altcoins should take rest and accept that their altcoins are not as strong as bitcoin or ETH.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

It’s all are fuzz. No alt coin has the ability to replace either bitcoin as crypto market leader or ETH as the most popular alt coin in the crypto currency market. This alt coins are just creating rumors about their growth but can’t perform.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:46 AM

no altcoin is actually competing with ETH because ETH is also an altcoin. what they have always pretended to compete with is bitcoin and it will not change and they are doing it to get pumped more because they can get more newbies to fall for their tricks and invest.

there are a group of coins that are similar and they are competing with each other. for example the privacy coins such as Monero, ZCash,.... there are many categories. one of them is platforms for smart  contract and in that category ETH is currently the most pumped coin so it is hyped up which is the reason it seemed to you people are competing with it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: