Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you be remembered for?  (Read 278 times)
Osayo (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

People have always been rather interested in acquiring wealth. They do this at the expense of other people's progress. They go as far as cheating their society or community just to acquire wealth. Remember, everything is vanity. When you are gone, you are done. Endeavor to live your life well so that you will be remembered for the good things you did.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

I am not sure where are you going with this but I liked your post because it has some innocent senses in it.  Wink

Endeavor to live your life well so that you will be remembered for the good things you did.

Off course who can understand this better than me after getting scammed from many people around here and me cursing to them. So doing bas stuff always brings abuse and curse so its better to keep ourselves clean all the time.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

People have always been rather interested in acquiring wealth. They do this at the expense of other people's progress. They go as far as cheating their society or community just to acquire wealth. Remember, everything is vanity. When you are gone, you are done. Endeavor to live your life well so that you will be remembered for the good things you did.
i would like to be rich so i can be a triathlon atlete. I really hope i could earn a proper money so i can buy the equipment and also have a family and no worry about money.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:01:27 PM

All the people have so positive as well as negative qualities.  I am also not exception to that.

In my positive side ; People may or may not remember me but I know I have always dealt people with the honesty ; sincerity with innocence.  I tried my best never to hurt innocent people.  But I could not tolerate the injustice ; cheating behavior of anybody towards me or anybody else.

Negative side of my attitude is ; if someone insults me repeatedly; I treat him like my permanent foe.  I could not forgive him from my heart.

I do not know how much friends of mine will remember me for this or some other reasons.
pempek19

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Of course it cannot be equated between individuals, sometimes each individual has their own characteristics.

There are those who remember someone's kindness, so that repaying that kind of kindness is a time.

There are also those who are given goodness, instead giving him bad.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Yeah but what is exactly your point? People have choices, if they choose to acquire wealth in this world in the expense of others then its there problem. Can they have a good night sleep knowing that they step on someone? And those people don't fucking care what people are going to say if they died. As long as they enjoy their life to the fullest they will go and continue to do bad deeds.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

I am not always inspired to wealth but I heavily passion to the technology and I'd like to see how everything works inside Tech world. People find me interesting and inspiring but the real thing is I use all the information which I have gathered all around me efficiently whereas other people simply think about the problem and try to answer it. The answer is always present around yourself all you have to do is clear your mind and look for the answer even when you know the answer.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Well, once one has acquired enough wealth, they can utilise their funds to accelerate progress on a variety of areas, i.e. technology, fighting poverty, hunger, thirst, etc.

It's true that most rich people don't do that. Not in a way that's really advantageous to others, at least, but that's because the people who want to help the world quickly lose their funds on helping others. Sadly, our society, how primitive it may sound, allows selfish individuals to prevail over people who attempt to make the world a better place.

Progress is what we should remember people for. And in many cases, that's also what we do. It's simply sad that progress is stopped by selfish people. If I had wealth, or any other individual caring a lot about our species as a whole, would spend the funds on progress. And they would hopefully be remembered for that progress.

So what will I be remembered for? No idea. That entirely depends on what I achieve, both in wealth and in progress.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Well, I want to be remembered at least when I'm nearly gone. I haven't achieved that much and if people surrounds me will remember me for the things that I did to them, whether its good or bad. But if they do, I want to be remebered on the good side. If ever they will remember me with the good things I did such as helping them during those times of needs, it doesnt matter to me because I only did my part of helping them. At least, if they do I appreciate that they even think of me even for once.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

I want to be rich but not as easy as turning the palm of my hand, hard work and time sacrifice must be done. I think with that kind of thing we will always remember every process to make us rich.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Well, once one has acquired enough wealth, they can utilise their funds to accelerate progress on a variety of areas, i.e. technology, fighting poverty, hunger, thirst, etc.

This is a good point. If someone acquired enough wealth, he/she can spend this money for doing a good things. Maybe he/she will make boon or invest in the new technologies to speed up the technical progress, et cetera. Not everything is vanity. I think that much wealth in a kind hands is a good thing. Most of people want to be remembered as a good persons but it depends on their actions.
Airdrop Village

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

Be honest, transparent and be the best person I can. Money comes and goes.
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

If I want to be remembered, I will work hard and hopefully be able to acquire a great amount of wealth, then I would help people by hosting charities in health. As an aspiring Occupational Therapist, I want to help people who have lived their lives with lots of problems on their health, especially people who have illnesses like stroke, traumatic brain injury, Osteoarthritis, etc. I want to help people go back to their everyday activities before their pre-morbid state or at least be able to help them compensate, so as their lives won't be dull and boring by always staying in bed or in their house. Charity is probably the best Idea for me.
TiceOwil

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

Very inspirational stuff but life ain't that straightforward. The fact is most of the people we remember most today were also freaking wealthy people. Whether we remember them for good or not is also another big question. So, it's alright to pursue wealth. But we must do so for the right reasons. And on the top of the list of right reasons is helping people. Personally, I want to be remembered for helping my country grow industrially. I think this is my greatest desire.
JLBP

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I don't want to be remembered by my name, but as an aspiring electrical engineer I want to be remembered for my works and contribution to the engineering world.
looking31

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

people have always been rather interested in acquiring wealth.
Janna Akali

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

For my wisdom of course. For my wisdom, charisma, my mind and for my jokes. I am perfect, to be honest.
atyyioy

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

To become happy you need to know that everything bad that happening with you are not the last and everything would be alright. Just make your future bright for yourself.
Opusstin

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

Turn your views around friend!  All bad things are lessons so that you will become stronger.  It helps me!
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

It's very important to build a good legacy for ourselves before departing this world.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: