Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MESS] Meissa: Asynchronous Digital Renaissance [POW] [MASTERNODES PRESALE]  (Read 540 times)
MeissaDev (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

The Meissa Project

A Secure Decentralized Global Digital Ecosystem.

https://meissa.io/
https://discord.gg/KAy2sVy

LAUNCHES AUGUST 25th 5pm  EST

Coin Specifications:
          Algorithm: NeoScrypt
          Block Time: 1 minute
          Block Reward: 10 MESS 30% POW 70% Masternodes (May change on community vote)
          Block Reward halving schedule: 3 years
          Total Coin Supply: 2 Million
          Block Size: 1MB
          Pre-mine: Yes (20,000) 0.1%
          Founders Reward: No
          ICO: No
          Masternodes: Yes (9 masternodes for Pre-Sale to fund exchange listing, also keeping 1 for the team)
          Masternode requirements: 2,000

Contact the discord to be involved in the presale.

What?

Meissa is a platform for securely connecting devices and data centers in a decentralized and distributed network with the deployment of a global virtual 'supercomputer' for executing smart contracts, transferring money and messages between peers, and the sharing of resources.

Why?

Of all the ideas that the blockchain brought into the realm of possibility, the dream of a truly universal, virtual, peer-to-peer, low-latency computer is unique in having captured the minds of a large swath of our community, while simultaneously remaining elusive for even the most gifted developers. As with every enticing problem, many have tried to provide an admissible solution and have failed to completely deliver.

The main issue impeding growth in this area has always been determining a consensus algorithm that sufficiently satisfies the miners doing the calculations without locking out the average user by making them cover an unreasonable cost for their actions on the network, including the execution of code for the creation of applications on the platform. To make matters worse, even on platforms that have adequately tackled this problem, their solutions have created an environment of unacceptably slow performance, on top of bugs that plague any burgeoning platform. We observed this state of affairs, and have devised a solution which provides the final piece of the puzzle to the scalability and latency conundrum.

As a solution, we propose a new consensus algorithm: Delegated Proof of Activity (DPoA). With it, we are able to create a system capable of processing transactions at a rate unmatched by any current decentralized platform in existence, accepting and processing data in a much more liberal, powerful, developer-focused and organized environment, providing a user experience on the network indistinguishable from that of a local system, all while maintaining a climate of identity and data protection should that be an area of concern. In addition, we are making use of a forked version of IPFS as a hypermedia protocol in order to handle high volumes of file storage, and allow the users to interact with the network as they would with the internet, only with more efficiency and ease of access.

Who?

Core Development Team:
Killian Alawi: Co-Founder, CEO and Lead Platform Developer, Ex-lead dev of https://www.stocks.exchange/
Abraham Bonane: Co-Founder, EVP and Lead Scalability Developer
Kevin Turcios: Lead JavaScript Developer

Contact Us:

General Inquires: info@meissa.io
The prefered method of contact is on the Slack, where you can ask questions about the platform, share your ideas, and possibly even submit your portfolios for work. We’re hiring!http://[img][/img]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Came for the pool!

But srsly, screw selling masternodes!

...fuckin quit doing it!
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Waiting this project live. I will join with mining section. Hope this project can grow and have good community

noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Portuguese translation: here
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

seriously you don't make an ICO, if it is concluded you don't need investor money to develop your project.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

seriously you don't make an ICO, if it is concluded you don't need investor money to develop your project.
What is that supposed to mean?
MeissaDev (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

Came for the pool!

But srsly, screw selling masternodes!

...fuckin quit doing it!

How else would we afford these listing fees? Only a few exchanges have free listings.
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Russian translation reserved
nanopoolmining

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

nanopoolmining.com res Wink
BBSAMHM

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

This project is totally SCAM

I got banned from discord just because I asked how to fund the development/marking/bounty ... if No ICO, Founder rewards, small premine

Please stay away this coin. They just want to sell 9 nodes and then run away
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

another masternode scam shitcoin...

dev must have a serious hookers and blow habit...

Roll Eyes
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

I am so ashamed just how SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD his scam was, after I dissected it while talking to him...it's unbelievable!

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

another masternode scam shitcoin...

dev must have a serious hookers and blow habit...

Roll Eyes

This is hot trend in the market at the moment we see a lot of Masternode ICOs these days but most of them are created by scammer who want to take advantage of this this. I also think there is something suspicious with this project so that I also agreed with you better stay away from this.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

The project is very promising, I recommend you join. The project has a strong team and an area idea. good luck
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

A good idea about the referral program. the sequence is correct. I will recommend the link in the social networks and groups. the project deserves attention.
dilationcarrieryy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

I like the platform securely connected devices and data centers in a distributed network and distributors with the deployment of a virtual supercomputer to perform contracts Smart, transfer money and messages between colleagues industrial and resource sharing. I find it very useful in the construction
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

Hello admin, this is a nice project and i see it doing well so i would love to offer a proposal to forward the project, kindly PM if interested
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Hello admin, this is a nice project and i see it doing well so i would love to offer a proposal to forward the project, kindly PM if interested

This is a scam, I've already debunked it....are you sure?!
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

OMG SHIT COIN AGAIN!
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

What is the main focus of this project? Is it going to be education service or mining coin in the first place?  I just don't see connection between these to directions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: