Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10million in 2023 possible?  (Read 804 times)
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

awesome, more uber bullish extrapolations. instead of 5 figures, we're going for 8! Shocked

if you ask me, there's no point extrapolating. even if we assume similar rates of growth in demand (based on the past), it's impossible to know how much of the bitcoin supply could come to market at any given price level. we're starting to get some rough estimations regarding the number of lost coins (or coins that are unlikely to move, like the bitfinex hack coins), but there are simply too many unknown variables.

markets are already unpredictable when you have lots of market information. here, we have very little.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

At the first halving on November 28, 2012, BTC/USD traded around $12. By the second, on July 9, 2016, it was $657. The third halving — due in mid-2020 or in 644 days — will see the block reward reduce from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC, while What’s On Crypto suggests ongoing trends could see prices hit a giant $10 million by 2023-quoted by wilma woo.

These predictions are giving us hope about the future of bitcoin but we all know that bitcoin is know for its volatile and unstable characteristics. Do you think that the expert's predictions are possible or do you think that this are just a mere simple prediction.

The logic is pretty right, but I doubt it will happen. Only the US debt can go parabolic Cheesy. In your case bitcoin should show the same parabolic growth as all the previous years, and big boys will not allow earning that kind of money.
I think the price will follow those big whale wallets, which did not move much of btc and hodl. Imagine if they will sell, where the price will go. Anyways, bitcoin has a bright future, but I doubt we will go even to 6 figures in next few years.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

At the first halving on November 28, 2012, BTC/USD traded around $12. By the second, on July 9, 2016, it was $657. The third halving — due in mid-2020 or in 644 days — will see the block reward reduce from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC, while What’s On Crypto suggests ongoing trends could see prices hit a giant $10 million by 2023-quoted by wilma woo.

These predictions are giving us hope about the future of bitcoin but we all know that bitcoin is know for its volatile and unstable characteristics. Do you think that the expert's predictions are possible or do you think that this are just a mere simple prediction.
Man, bitcoin is supposed to be a currency. No would pay 10 Million for a freaking currency. If it goes to 10 Million, there'll be less buyers and more sellers. So if that scenario ever becomes true, bitcoin will fall back hard, so badly. 10 Million is a ridonculous amount. Just go buy some kfc using Bitcoin from Canada,if you live there. Or go buy something, but don't come up with this thought.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

I think that ten million dollars bitcoin will never cost. It will not cost one million dollars. It's nothing more than fantasy. And in general it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, he constantly presents us with unexpected price surprises. In general, we need to remember that the higher the bitcoin's price, the more risky it will be to invest in it.

NyxAssasin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

I am hoping that bitcoin will have a massive value. 10 million looks possible from my opinion. I think if bitcoin become accepted everywhere it will surpass this huge milestone.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

Maybe it is possible but it will be quite hard for bitcoin. But i believe that bitcoin has the possibilities to go this kind of far. Maybe it will happen before 2023. Anything can happen in crypto world.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

This market is absolutely unpredictable dear. So, to think about 2023 will not be wise enough. The prices depend on many factors like the supply and demand of the users. What if in the coming future the demand gets high but supply is low? so, my suggestion for you will be to stay updated to grow up with this market.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

Well, your predictions can be true or maybe not. The time frame you have chosen is quite far to predict at this moment because from the beginning it has changed a lot, and in the future, it will also face so many updates while operating in different circumstances.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

Here I am thinking about how would be the tomorrow's market situation and you are thinkng about 2023, There might be so many changes in the coming year but to be very honest, predicting about 2023 is not that easy.  This market is absolutely unpredictable.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

Well, your predictions can be true or maybe not. The time frame you have chosen is quite far to predict at this moment because from the beginning it has changed a lot, and in the future, it will also face so many updates while operating in different circumstances.
Although the near future (such as the end of the year), experts can not predict accurately. All calculations and graphs only increase people's ability to believe, it's just an inference.
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

A man can dream!  Wink
Catesknee

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Most crypto enthusiast are highly expecting bitcoin to reach this price but in my opinion I don’t see 10 million that soon. Although the block reward will go down and difficulty will rise, we’ll surely see higher price but nothing near 10 million I think. Yes, bitcoin has made some people filthy rich but we should be practical about its price.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Bitcoin might even hit $10million tomorrow and we can do absolutely nothing about it. The market is volatile and that's the beauty of it. It is so unpredictable that you cannot say anything about it beforehand. However, my personal opinion is that, it will take time for Bitcoin to reach as much as 20,000$ cap like last time. But I don't feel that it will go up to millions any way.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Anyone can end up predicting whatever they feel like, but in reality, and technically, I really do not see much possibility in this. I call this more or less like jumping faster than one's shadow. 2023 is about 5 years from now and for bitcoin to be as high as that, it means, the market cap would have been extremely huge and a lot of institutional money has kicked in or some development just caused some huge skyrocket in the market. For now, we still have a lot of resistance to contend with to even go back testing the previous high and a lot of fluctuations in between. I guess with time, we will get to see how the market ends up.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Bitcoin hitting 10 million dollars each seems highly unlikely to me. I think mcafee might have predicted that it will hit a million dollar by 2021 but I don’t see it happening that soon. But by 2023, the market will be more stable and legit ICOs will rule. Bitcoin will hit a big price but I don’t think it’ll be any close to 10 million dollars.
BTCCavalletto

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

It could be possible. Plus the chances are high that the amount may even be higher than this because the supply will be low and the demand will be high. And if we put simple economcs, this will lead to a high levels of price too. So, in the future, the price of crypto will be high, for sure.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

The value of crypto currency will be of a lot higher than it is today. If we the scenario in terms of demand and supply, the supply will be less and the demand will be more. This means that the price could be even higher than this.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Wooohooo,looks like asking for too much,but I never imagined that value of one bitcoin at $10 million yet because the price of bitcoin is struggling very hard to reach $10K in this year after the fall,so I doubt that it is going to happen in just four years so move maybe it will be possible in 2040! Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

well do the math by yourself. What is the total supply of bitcoin? lets just calculate circulating supply and multiply by $10 million. Hope you will have your answer. And anyhow if you can manage 10 BTC , you will have 100 million dollars !!! It is just simple prediction only, not financial advice. But BTC will be more expensive and whole crypto will be well regulated. Fake ICO and scammers will be kick out and real investors will enter into crypto market, it is my future thinking regarding crypto

No, do the actual math. If at the first halving the price was 12.... And at the second halving 657... The increase was 54x... So using a linear model the price at the third halving would be 35,000

But isn't it more reasonable to expect this to be exponential? In this case exponential decay?

That prediction is bullshit.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

You need to see the supply of crypto that will be circulating the market in the year 2023. But just as a prediction, the amount could be even more because hopefully the market will be in a much better state than it is this year. Also the value of crypto will be higher too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: