Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in a charitable environment  (Read 132 times)
kcryptoinvest (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

https://fs.bitcoinmagazine.com/img/images/GiveCrypto.original.jpg

Nowadays the main problem around the world that when you want to put some money in charity - you don't know for sure where your money will go.There are a lot of SCAM organizations that use your money wherever they need to. This is ridiculous.
A lot of people speak about cryptocurrency from financial side but I there is not so many information about using it in charity.

I found only few not bad links in google:

https://www.cafonline.org/about-us/caf-campaigns/campaigning-for-a-giving-world/future-good/blockchain

http://donationcoin.org/

I think is the perfect idea to create something that can help millions of people in the future.

What are you think about this idea ?

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bantam19

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

Don't think like that. Cryptocurrency will recover the loss very sort time. Cryptocurrency has a huge potential in the field of economy. So, we have to wait for its better position. Time will be the best solution for gaining profit from cryptocurrency In hope.
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

Although the cryotocurrency market condition is not good but I am not hopless yet. I am just waiting for the right time. Be paitient and wait for good time.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

Charity is very good, but i wonder what these people want to achieve with their coin and wonder if such project really needs a blockchain? I will look more into their white paper to have more understanding  
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

Cryptocurrency prices will not always be same. When the crypto currency market started, it was very small and gradually increased its value. But there will be no reason for being charitabe industries I hope.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

I love charity, charity is a very good thing (idea)... For me personally I don't think it's not all of these ideas that needs blockchain to strive ,particularly this project ... Well the cryptocurrency situation in market is not so good now, am still hopeful things will still get better.....
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

as par the updates this days people get a crazy on charity which is very good move to reduce provarty and helping the poor but I am not sure how wise the decision is to give your money instead of knowing where it is actually going
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:34:31 AM

yes charity is a very good idea to provide help to those who needs them but I don't think this still available on the cryptocurrency market but hopefully if the investors demands then very soon the authority will think about this
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:07:01 AM

I think that the blockchain will help charity due to its openness. But there is a problem of conscientiousness, it is unclear whether a product will be created and implemented that will allow full-fledged work with donations.

pinkiu1080

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

It is a good view about Crypto. You can build a ICO project to develop this idea.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Cryptocurrencies is already used to support  many charity causes, I think it is even accepted by the UNICEF and similar agencies to send reliefs to those in need of it. It roast to make such donations, no need for banks intermediaries.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

Blockchain help donations published and no fraud. There is several charity  projects but charity  is only the extra subject. I hope to see a new project which only focus on charity.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

There still are a few projects based on this idea.

I think it's not a bad idea to have anything charity related in this world but I'm not sure if this will necessarily work for charities.

Some points against it would be high volatility and the possibility of some individuals to use for scamming.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

This has been discussed before. The potentials of cryptocurrencies being used in charity are great. Just imagine a charity party/T.V. show using cryptocurrencies as a means to raise funds for a cause—no 3-5 days waiting time for funds to be delivered, no need for banks, no need for middle man, no cut or insane fees (all the money raised will be used for the cause), directly from the donator to the charity organisation. They can even use a cryptocuurency payment processor like bitcoin's BitPay to instantly exchange the amount of bitcoins to cash. However, I doubt anyone would do that as they are only focusing on cryptocurrencies, the bad.

As a matter of fact, this very signature I am wearing is aiming to help raising funds for good causes—youth, children, women, environment, food, water, education and many others. It is a step in the right direction for cryptocurrencies potential influence and impact on social life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

This has been discussed before. The potentials of cryptocurrencies being used in charity are great. Just imagine a charity party/T.V. show using cryptocurrencies as a means to raise funds for a cause—no 3-5 days waiting time for funds to be delivered, no need for banks, no need for middle man, no cut or insane fees (all the money raised will be used for the cause), directly from the donator to the charity organisation. They can even use a cryptocuurency payment processor like bitcoin's BitPay to instantly exchange the amount of bitcoins to cash. However, I doubt anyone would do that as they are only focusing on cryptocurrencies, the bad.

As a matter of fact, this very signature I am wearing is aiming to help raising funds for good causes—youth, children, women, environment, food, water, education and many others. It is a step in the right direction for cryptocurrencies potential influence and impact on social life.

That's a good project introducing cryptocurrency as a charitable institution, it's make another good output of this community known to help in other outside from its main objectives as decentralized seytem.
BTCPair1000

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

All the organizations that are making money from the society have some responsibility toward society also. And crypto market should recognize this matter and start donating coins through websites like CAF and donationcoin which are very much secure for coin donations.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

Crypto marketers should start some corporate social responsibility (CSR) in the field of donation for a positive name of crypto market. There are many donation sites like CAF and donation coin which are secure for donate coins and help the needy people.
LuckyHarriet

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

In this modern world, one term is particularly associated with every organization “CSR” and the full form it is corporate social responsibility. If crypto market wants to make a positive name in the market then it should start donating coins like bitcoin for donations. But the donation must be in the accurate place.
Beimere

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

You are right, we have no idea where our money will go. But with the passage of time and increasing awareness among the investors, the amount of scams will surely decrease a lot. I have heard about donation coin a lot and I think they are the most legit crypto for donation. Also before donating we should check the team working behind the project.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I have been looking for charity sites or pages where I can make donation with cryptos but sadly I could not trust any of them after seeing the recent scams in the crypto industry. However, recently I invested in SET which was a good project focused on saving the earth. If there comes a charity project in the future I would definitely love to participate in that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: