Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Lender(s) that will accept Real Estate as Collateral (US).  (Read 127 times)
btccrowdfund (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Hi All,

This is my first post and hopefully welcomed.

I'm looking to work with a lender that is open to lend with real estate as collateral.  The collateral is a Single Family Residence in New Hampshire that is worth $650K with over $500K of Equity.  There are several scenarios that can be explored to structure the loan (refinance is one option or others we can discuss).

If a refinance will need $300K or $150K if exploring alternate scenarios which we can discuss further. 

In any scenario the loan will be protected as the amount requested is only half the value of the collateral, so a quick exit if a loan defualt should occur (sale of home at minimum of $500K would happen quickly).

Would accept (BTC, BCH, ETH and open to discuss other currencies).

This is a serious and real opportunity, so only inquire if you can actually perform.  I will be more then happy to provide full details on the property and structure.

Please feel free to contact me via pm or on this post. 

Thank you all for the look.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Hi All,

I'm looking to work with a lender that is open to lend with real estate as collateral.  The collateral is a Single Family Residence in New Hampshire that is worth $650K with over $500K of Equity.  There are several scenarios that can be explored to structure the loan (refinance is one option or others we can discuss).

If a refinance will need $300K or $150K if exploring alternate scenarios which we can discuss further. 

In any scenario the loan will be protected as the amount requested is only half the value of the collateral, so a quick exit if a loan defualt should occur (sale of home at minimum of $500K would happen quickly).

This is a serious and real opportunity, so only inquire if you can actually perform.  I will be more then happy to provide full details on the property and structure.

Not exactly because selling a home adds cost and on top of that you have to pay taxes. For someone to even consider this, they would have to have the property inspected to determine the value of the property, check for damages and conditions of it, etc. All of this adds cost to the lender. Youre better off taking this to a bank than coming here.
btccrowdfund (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Hi All,

I'm looking to work with a lender that is open to lend with real estate as collateral.  The collateral is a Single Family Residence in New Hampshire that is worth $650K with over $500K of Equity.  There are several scenarios that can be explored to structure the loan (refinance is one option or others we can discuss).

This is a serious and real opportunity, so only inquire if you can actually perform.  I will be more then happy to provide full details on the property and structure.

FYI:  Not that this has anything to do with the contemplated transaction, but the purpose for the proceeds is to be used in a Crypto related business opportunity that development has been in the works for over a year.  In a traditional transaction we would also have to convert the fiat (US Dollar) into crypto since that is what we need to do to move things along.
That is another reason we are looking for lending by Crypto.

Not exactly because selling a home adds cost and on top of that you have to pay taxes. For someone to even consider this, they would have to have the property inspected to determine the value of the property, check for damages and conditions of it, etc. All of this adds cost to the lender. Youre better off taking this to a bank than coming here.

Appreciate your input.  The traditional way is not an option as there are time constraints.  Basically looking for private lender(s).  I'm very well aware of the cost in selling (I'm also a Licensed Broker) including tax implications, so all necessary documentation and information will be provided (Due Diligence) so the lender could feel confident of what is being represented.

Just to add to this:  
The property was custom built in 2016 from the ground up at a cost of $580K excluding land.  Property is basically new (bias opinion: Amazing Shape) and have third party inspections in place, title clearance and any other docs a lender would require.  The home was briefly listed last year at $659K. Multiple offers were received from $590-$620K but at the time was still not clear if parting with the property was the end result wanted.

Open to discuss and provide information to parties that have interest.  Would consider small syndicated group of lenders (crowdfund scenario) if that is of interest.  Open to explore.

Thanks again all for looking into this thread.
btccrowdfund (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

FYI:  Not that this has anything to do with the contemplated transaction, but the purpose for the proceeds is to be used in a Crypto related business opportunity that development has been in the works for over a year.  In a traditional transaction we would also have to convert the fiat (US Dollar) into crypto since that is what we need to do to move things along.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

Appreciate your input.  The traditional way is not an option as there are time constraints.  Basically looking for private lender(s).  I'm very well aware of the cost in selling (I'm also a Licensed Broker) including tax implications, so all necessary documentation and information will be provided (Due Diligence) so the lender could feel confident of what is being represented.

Just to add to this:  
The property was custom built in 2016 from the ground up at a cost of $580K excluding land.  Property is basically new (bias opinion: Amazing Shape) and have third party inspections in place, title clearance and any other docs a lender would require.  The home was briefly listed last year at $659K. Multiple offers were received from $590-$620K but at the time was still not clear if parting with the property was the end result wanted.

Open to discuss and provide information to parties that have interest.  Would consider small syndicated group of lenders (crowdfund scenario) if that is of interest.  Open to explore.

Thanks again all for looking into this thread.

Why not go to a p2p crypto lending site instead?
btccrowdfund (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

Have looked at that as well but haven't really found any other then many crowdfunding portals that have long underwriting time frames.. 
If you have some that you know of I would gladly look into them as well.

It feels that my post is frowned upon.  Figure where better to explore then a forum related to crypto currencies.

Look forward to your recommendations if any.

Thanks
btccrowdfund (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

Exploring other options .  Not sure how to remove this thread but will Lock.

Appreciate the looks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: