Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing a white paper  (Read 474 times)
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Hey guys, do you know any good source of information that explains how to write a winner white paper?
So easy, you can refer whitepaper of many sucessfull ICOs like eidoo, utrust, Ziquilla, ect. But the most important thing is your content and idea. You'll be a winner if you have a good product and strong team behind.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

I think that you will find a lot of information on the Internet, but remember that white paper is a very important document and it should be made gramatically, but not only do you have to have a great project and product.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

This information is very useful, I was looking for such platforms too, I think I will use it in writting too, but quite later when I was sure in ICO's profitabiltiy.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Honourable11

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Am also looking for the same platform I can see or learn how to write a whitepaper, because I am willing to know more about it, but I still believe I would see people that will teach me here.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

Hey guys, do you know any good source of information that explains how to write a winner white paper?

I think googling about how to write a winning white paper would be a good idea, you can always make  google your friend because u can easily find links to resources you are looking for, but before writing white paper, you need to have full understanding of the project.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

For me it's not so easy. First, you need to fully understand the essence, in order to further describe its structure. But for me this is an important part of all projects
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

There are many examples of writing, and there is no template for a better product or idea . You have to think of the main thing is the product itself, and its development in stages, and just describe the product in white paper . If the product is successful, so is the project
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Look at white papers of successful projects and do like they. Also I think that using google you can easily find what you need.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

There are many examples of writing, and there is no template for a better product or idea . You have to think of the main thing is the product itself, and its development in stages, and just describe the product in white paper . If the product is successful, so is the project

I haven't seen any "template" that would tell us how to write a proper whitepaper but I would do a thing, download and check at least 20+ whitepapers of the top successful project and take the "honey" from them.
Compare them and take the most useful information that could lead to investor happiness and that would encourage them to invest into your product or ICO.
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

White paper may be a important technical document of the project.
It ought to describe all the characteristics and technical resolution for the implementation of the project to draw in potential investors.
White paper ought to produce a positive image of the implementation of the project.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

I think having a look at several other projects whitepaper will give a better clue, there are a lot of projects that have completed their ICO's successfully, study about 10 different ones and take the clue, this how I learnt on writing contents for ICO's

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

I think you can learn from other white papers on successful projects. Many good projects have clear and concise white papers, you can refer to it!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: