Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Minersbit.com referrals  (Read 1273 times)
DjPxH (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:08:08 AM

Hi! I would like to buy some/all of your referrals on minersbit.com http://www.minersbit.com/index.php?ref=DjPxH

They are running a referral contest but I buying referrals mainly for long-term. I'm planning on upgrading my membership today.

Let me know your offers, here or through PM.

Bitcoins/e-wallets.

Thanks!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaybow

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:59:37 PM

Why would you? It's a scam!

I was stupid enough to give it a shot, and sent them 0.5 BTC for 3 months of hashing.
(see http://blockchain.info/tx-index/48f90f7bb86bdffd876100962e58512bf984ed7ee7ebbf5b314cd87ba284d324)

It’s been almost 5 hours, 27 confirmations, one email, and no reaction whatsoever. And still no upgraded account.

People willing to thank me for the tip and help me cover my losses, feel free to donate some BTC: 1Gh9sAwo6mAEnR5tvLBPcKZboGnQnNF4gD
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

is it really a scam?? but if op would still interested kn buying the referal then i'll give it a shot

Grin

0.005 btc will do

LOL

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:47:27 PM

I was stupid enough to give it a shot, and sent them 0.5 BTC for 3 months of hashing.
(see http://blockchain.info/tx-index/48f90f7bb86bdffd876100962e58512bf984ed7ee7ebbf5b314cd87ba284d324)

It’s been almost 5 hours, 27 confirmations, one email, and no reaction whatsoever. And still no upgraded account.

People willing to thank me for the tip and help me cover my losses, feel free to donate some BTC: 1Gh9sAwo6mAEnR5tvLBPcKZboGnQnNF4gD
You have just waited 5 hours for someone to get back to you. Remember, there are different time zones in the world and you can't expect them to be online 24/7. Wink

Wait a day or two, right now they might be sleeping for all we know.

DjPxH (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:49:49 PM

This is the first post/comment I see about them being a scam... It might be, but i'm willing to give it a shot. I'm close to the 0.08 withdraw anyways so if I receive it and everything is good, i'll upgrade my account.

Let us know the developments on your case.

PRIMEDICE
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:42:04 AM

I have got more than hundred but how could I transfer them to your account? I would suggest you advertise and get referrals for yourself.
DjPxH (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:48:54 AM

I have got more than hundred but how could I transfer them to your account? I would suggest you advertise and get referrals for yourself.

I have more than 200 now, but there's an option at the bottom of the page, and would like to get as much as possible and use the website as my main PTC/ADs site.

PRIMEDICE
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 09:34:30 AM

Just want to if anyone from this community got paid by them..! because i'm quite skeptical about it..! but we all will get to know after after a week when many will hit minimum withdrawal ..!

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:53:36 AM

I am willing to join mnersbit.com under you but how much can you offer me?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
sanjoea

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 02:26:07 PM

One thing we are not going to invest any amount , only six click per day you are going to do,

next

You can reach the minimum withdrawal limit within 10 days , after that if no body able to withdraw any amount will the company survive ?

so, let's hope for the best. If they are really perfect in their work, we should encourage other wise after 10 days all people will start receiving withdrawal amounts and they will give feedback, let's wait and see

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:30:39 PM

I already signed up for premium membership and payed according to instructions about 12 hours ago, sended (and received) some emails, but still not even got my account upgraded. I am going to write new topic with all the info and screens in next few hours (dont have a time now..) and keep You all updated, until then please DON´T send them any coins.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:46:34 PM

so do you think that they are scam or legit??
why not observe a day or 2
but usually they must take care of upgrading within 24 hours they are new so im sure only 15 to 20% will get their account upgraded

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 05:21:13 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 07:19:38 PM by g0re79

but usually they must take care of upgrading within 24 hours they are new so im sure only 15 to 20% will get their account upgraded

I received exactly same email twice, wrotten in strange language (much worst than mine). It was stating that they are super busy, payments may be delayed and mostly that my payment is not on blockchain, althought it clearly is and furthermore was resend to another wallet from there:

https://blockchain.info/address/18ETu9g86eGd1UeKwgpbxr81RQ25CSjWiK

They also made me a special offer if I send another 0.5 BTC to another account..

Code:
Dear Sir! 
I apologize for the late answer.
But today, the support team was very busy.
Your transaction Coinjar wallet Pending status.
Coinjar sometimes Temporarily keep the transaction
there is no reason to panic, please be patient
This may take a couple of hours.
Although it is unusual to have SUCH a long period of time pending...
Once the transaction is complete I upgrade your membership.

Or this is a special offer just for you:
What has changed during blockchain wallet.
There's no transaction status pending.
please re send 0.5  bitcoin and I immediately  activate your new membership:
Blockchain wallet:1DPwRcBYtxbR5q3VBiTiMvUTHWKmgCxfbK
the inconvenience compensation : I activate immediately professional membership 3 month.

Or wait until it is completed transaction coinjar more few hours up to max 24h.
And i update your membership 3 month premium.
You decide sir.

We apologize for any inconvenience
respect,
Kenny J.
Staff

The only thing different in both emails I receive was time for which I have to wait - first time it was 12 and now 24. They also stating that they are French based, but this is clearly chinese style of writing (You would know if You do some bussines with them, no ofence)

UPDATE:
Whole promised story can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494785

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 06:54:23 AM

I received exactly same email twice, wrotten in strange language (much worst than mine). It was stating that they are super busy, payments may be delayed and mostly that my payment is not on blockchain, althought it clearly is and furthermore was resend to another wallet from there:

https://blockchain.info/address/18ETu9g86eGd1UeKwgpbxr81RQ25CSjWiK

They also made me a special offer if I send another 0.5 BTC to another account..

Code:
Dear Sir! 
I apologize for the late answer.
But today, the support team was very busy.
Your transaction Coinjar wallet Pending status.
Coinjar sometimes Temporarily keep the transaction
there is no reason to panic, please be patient
This may take a couple of hours.
Although it is unusual to have SUCH a long period of time pending...
Once the transaction is complete I upgrade your membership.

Or this is a special offer just for you:
What has changed during blockchain wallet.
There's no transaction status pending.
please re send 0.5  bitcoin and I immediately  activate your new membership:
Blockchain wallet:1DPwRcBYtxbR5q3VBiTiMvUTHWKmgCxfbK
the inconvenience compensation : I activate immediately professional membership 3 month.

Or wait until it is completed transaction coinjar more few hours up to max 24h.
And i update your membership 3 month premium.
You decide sir.

We apologize for any inconvenience
respect,
Kenny J.
Staff

The only thing different in both emails I receive was time for which I have to wait - first time it was 12 and now 24. They also stating that they are French based, but this is clearly chinese style of writing (You would know if You do some bussines with them, no ofence)

UPDATE:
Whole promised story can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494785

According to minersbit they are hacked now and all the members information is with hacker..! that is very bad , if hackers got all their data, with Ids and password, This is the msg i get while visiting minersbit
Dear Minersbit Members!

we regret to inform hurt today at server time: 9:00 am - 13:00 hacked the minersbit system.
There is no reason to panic about to return, we ask our members hurt will immediately change their password to generate a completely new your minersbit account password and your change other password security!!!

The data and system restoration has started.
We ask everyone to calm and patience .

The hacker contacts from which we received threatening e-mail: dgo0933+7jcz3o@guerrillamail.com
The hacker email datas:

To: minersbit.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Miners bit business
To: advertise@minersbit.com
Hi,
we have all your data, please deposit 1 BTC to this address in the next 24
hours and or we will release it to the public with the site name on it.

hacker bitcoin address:
16s4vpGr1ZAoCUCuJQifJSSkcPXScioFvD
1J9UY2ZLnSXNhGzHBupoSqCTgPAL69LGHb

very sorry and apologize for the inconvenience!
The system will return soon
sore sincerely,
Minersbit Admin.

leancuisine

Activity: 980

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:00:16 AM

I see that Minerbit or someone deposited 0.783BTC into that "hacker's" address. I do hope that everything will turn out well for the users.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:35:29 PM

I see that Minerbit or someone deposited 0.783BTC into that "hacker's" address. I do hope that everything will turn out well for the users.
I hope its not an innocent user..! They should have taken there security lil more seriously ..! but with around 15k members paying 0.006*15000=90BTC i'm quite skeptical if they can afford that much.. lets see..

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:34:58 PM

So this scam was pre planned.They disappeared just before referral contest ended.lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: