Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Altcoins That Will Survive the Bloodbath  (Read 49 times)
minad21 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

"2017 and 2018 were wild years in the crypto world. The number of ICOs exploded and with it the number of altcoins. As of this summer, there are over 2000 cryptocurrencies available. However, many of the new altcoins are weak in terms of creativity and vision. I’ve been tracking ICOs for the past two years and have seen a lot are based on recycled technology and unworkable ideas. This, along with the low success rate of startups in general, suggests that many if not most of the new altcoins don’t have a future.

Before panic sets in it is important to remember there are altcoins that will survive. Below is a list of 10 that I think have the best chance. Note that Ethereum is not there because I don’t see it as an altcoin. I think Ethereum will survive as a store of value along with Bitcoin."

Full article: https://medium.com/swlh/10-altcoins-that-will-survive-the-bloodbath-7b7f53a393ae
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

Somewhat surprised , author did not add ETH in the list.
XRP also does not look a good choice to me, ok I guess it will survive  the bloodbath but I do not think it is going to appreciate too much.
Surviving the bloodbath and  potential to grow and survive , both are different.

I am alive
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

Somewhat surprised , author did not add ETH in the list.
XRP also does not look a good choice to me, ok I guess it will survive  the bloodbath but I do not think it is going to appreciate too much.
Surviving the bloodbath and  potential to grow and survive , both are different.

Xrp is a good investment today because the market price is very low and there are good speculations that the price of xrp might even reach $8 dollars before the year ends.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

I think old coins from top20 can survive this much better than new ICOs because they were in the market when Ethereum was 100-50-10$. I think dash, monero, zcash, ltc will survive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: