Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! - DopeCoins used to make first in store purchase!!  (Read 851 times)
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:59:02 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 02:09:31 PM by dopey

I am pleased to announce that DopeCoins have officially been used to make it's first ever retailer purchase!

A group of friends and I embarked on a long journey to Benidorm, Spain to meet up with the owner of SuperNatural, Dopecoin's first retail partner.

SuperNatural is great little shop ran by Roberto, a true blooded Italian and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. This shop has everything a MMJ enthusiast could want, seeds, bongs, papers, vaporizers, grow supplies, stash boxes, you name it hes got it. I also have to give him props on his Juicy Jay rolling paper flavor selection. BANANA SPLIT!!!!

Check out some of the things you can buy with DopeCoin folks.

What a fun shop, it was very hard for me to decide on what to buy! I finally settled on a cool black and green bong and Roberto upgraded me to a bigger bowl, free of charge!

We soon after completed the worlds first DopeCoin to retail transaction and made our entry into the world marketplace official.

I'll be coming back to visit Roberto again and can tell we will be friends for many years to come.

Shortly after we met up with CryptoBrother and went to his bar for some ice cold beers and great food!
Great meeting up with you bud, thanks for the hospitality.

After returning from our long journey it was finally time to get down to some product testing.

Check out the worlds first ever DopeCoin retailer purchase in action!

What a wonderful experience this journey has been, thanks for coming along for the ride folks. We are just getting started!
Additional retail connections are in being brought on board as we speak. Additionally in the works is a trip to Holland and Canada within the next 2 weeks to visit some old contacts and push the DopeCoin movement worldwide.  

Warm regards,

Dopey
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skyfoxy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:10:06 PM

That's pretty...

/shades on

Dope...

Smiley
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:20:25 PM

Dog's cute
dopey (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:35:01 PM

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Come to US please! Tongue

Were on our way bud:)

Dog's cute

Smiley
dopey (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:25:22 PM

This coin is still heavily undervalued and will continue to break new milestones very quickly, now is a great opportunity to join the DopeCoin community.

Happy mining folks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: