Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin price increase has three factors.  (Read 478 times)
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

No. 1 is the amount of transactions between buyers and different people. For example if you have 100 BTC you want for $ 1, but someone with 100 BTC want to sell for $ 2, the value it will increase so.
Secondly because of the rare bitcoin copper, and the need to use BTC for various purposes so many people need BTC that makes the BTC increase.
Third, by speculation, those who have money to inject money into the market and use FOMO tactics to entice more and more people into the market, the price will be pushed up.
There are many other factors, but only focus on the three main good.

None of these reasons will not be an incentive for the growth of bitcoin. Fomo is like a second breath after the main growth, but this is not the reason for growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

bitcoin is influenced by a number of factors such as the belief of people about security and security in the security of accounts, and bitcoin will also be influenced by the price as well as the dollars or euros
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

The exchange rate of such currency as bitcoin is formed due to active demand, as it is with other currency assets. But since bitcoins have low overall capitalization, the bitcoin rate is heavily influenced by mass hype and big players.
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

There are numerous elements which increment its cost however as I would like to think their are top three factor which truly assist bitcoin with increasing its cost. First is speculation. Bitcoin has here and now benefit criteria and due to this many put resources into it and this thing help to expand its market cost. Something else is its online employments. It is intensely utilized for internet exchanging and shopping. Numerous individuals utilize it for their online business. This thing help to build its cost. Numerous multinational organizations begin utilizing digital money for their different activities and this thing decidedly influences bitcoins cost.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

No. 1 is the amount of transactions between buyers and different people. For example if you have 100 BTC you want for $ 1, but someone with 100 BTC want to sell for $ 2, the value it will increase so.
Secondly because of the rare bitcoin copper, and the need to use BTC for various purposes so many people need BTC that makes the BTC increase.
Third, by speculation, those who have money to inject money into the market and use FOMO tactics to entice more and more people into the market, the price will be pushed up.
Interesting thing that we're not having a direct affection on that three points of your list, so the only thing that we can do as regular bitcoin user is to spread positive information about it, I think.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

I think the bitcoin price increases because of the following reasons:

The whale factor: this happens when the bitcoin price is manipulated by the big market players.

Rumour of one or another country investment imtweest in bitcoin.

Positivity of investors can also impact on the price of bitcoin positively.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:44 PM

If these are the factors for the increase in bitcoin price, then I believe bitcoin will hit a high mark soon. I am saying this because all the three factor co-exit now. It might interest you to note that several other factors  account for bitcoin price-not only those you have outlined
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

May be you wanted to mention daily trading volume of BTC in your 1st point. Or may be you wanted to mention Supply and Demand of BTC.
You have talked about some points but I do not think these are the important factors.

In my opinion, BTC price depends on global factors like
1.  With global adaptation the price will grow due to Fixed total supply.
2. Anonymous Tx (not entirely though), Secret Tx, Cheap tx and somehow faster
3. Decentralized Block chain tech is a great invention.
4. People's expectation on BTC. BTC holders think that Only BTC can bring them financial freedom

Those are just my opinion.

McEdward

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:34 PM

I think using the bitcoin in our daily life is the major factor. Exchanging cryptocurrency regularly and buying with it daily can boost it. Secondly, we must keep promoting it. Marketing is very powerful and it is a daily job as well. Thirdly, we must avoid panic. People who hold cryptos and panic are not helping us. Panic is never good actually. Trading needs patience and expertise. When we panic, we dumb the market ourselves. On the contrary, we must use our currency whenever we can, promote it and buy more.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

it is true that many factors influence the increase in bitcoin prices, and these three factors are very interesting and the most widely applied and positive public news also affects the price of rising bitcoin because of the emergence of public confidence in buying more.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

It is very appropriate and much is done by everyone to increase prices and will make money on prices, and in that way it will benefit a lot of traders.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:45:11 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 11:04:15 PM by Soots

I like when the newbies pretend they know how the crypto market works and they try to explain it to the more experienced forum members. Grin
Let them be because at the very least we can know how they think the market works and if there is something wrong with their idea, experienced forum members can correct them.
Here is my two factors, HYPE and FUD.  Roll Eyes
You are right but I think both factors that you have mentioned belongs only into one category of the factors for bitcoin price movements, demand. The other factor is the limited supply bitcoin got.

Indeed, bitcoin has a lots of factor to consider specially when it comes to demand and supply. When more demands the market will partly be lower in supply, so there's a shortage or limit. Fake news and fud will hinder price development of bitcoin to increase, and it's good to hear that people learned from their mistakes for they believed such negative perceptions against bitcoin. Most importantly, we should be strong enough to handle situations that may affect our decisions.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

Want? Bitcoin copper? Speculation? I'm kinda lost here my friend? I can't even see how these so called factors could affect BTC's price increase. You're missing out on the main reason which is quite basic really, SUPPLY and DEMAND. While demand increases and supply decreases, price will rise. In the case of Bitcoin, supply is fixed. Meaning, price will continue to rise as long as people or the community keeps on buying. Here's a simple formula, BUY = Price Increase vs. SELL = Price Decrease .

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

I think the three factors that impact bitcoin prices are:
1. Government regulations will promote bitcoin appreciation.
2. Mass media impact bitcoin prices.
3. New regulations in bitcoin development.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

I agree with you, and I think the good news and no hacking also supports bitcoin to create a bullish market again, we need a bullish market, we are longing with the bitcoin market which reaches a value of 20K.

aLLvaro20

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:49:18 AM

Maybe from the three factors that you mentioned earlier I want a little to clarify the number two factor:
Increasing the dominance of bitcoin in the online world is because the total value of all bitcoin in circulation is huge, so the exchange rate of bitcoin is in line with the increasing demand for crypto assets.
This can be seen with the creation of new tokens to fund new companies or startups using it blockchain technology and many e-commerce companies that use Bitcoin as a medium of transfer, sell and buy etc that are starting to growing every year..
takihaha

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

The first is investment. Bitcoin has short-term profitability criteria and because of this many invest in it and this helps to increase its market price. Another thing is its online use. It is used extensively for online shopping and transactions. It is used for exchanging and shopping on the internet. Many individuals use it for their online business. This helps to build the cost of it.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

it is true that many factors influence the increase in bitcoin prices, and these three factors are very interesting and the most widely applied and positive public news also affects the price of rising bitcoin because of the emergence of public confidence in buying more.
FUD news pulls down the price because it instills fear and doubt into the hearts of people. The ones who have been with crypto for long know this and those who are entering the market with a background of stock trading also are aware of this. These people are resistant or immune to such news. But the problem is with the panic sellers who have half-knowledge about crypto and are aware of some people claiming it as scam/ponzi (falsely) - they are stimulated by such news and end up selling at loss.

So basically the drop in price is due to the panic sellers and those who are cashing out due to genuine needs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

In my own understanding, the price value increase of BTC has something to do with supply and demand wherein if there is higher demand and many people are on buying, definitely, BTC price will increase. Another thing is the adaptation by many big corporations using btc currency, I believe this will also have an impact on it's price. Lastly, more and more people are using btc in their payment where in the circulation of BTC in the market is actively moving.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Bitcoin price mainly increase through demand and I don't see any huge difference between the organizational share market and bitcoin when considering those facts so at the end demanding level of bitcoin makes its price high or low but after a low price condition in the bitcoin market we can certainly think next prices will increase because low prices increase its demand by attracting more investors to buy bitcoin in an affordable price

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: