Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opportunities and threats to Bytecoin?  (Read 123 times)
lsmf (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:43:49 AM

Blockchain technology and all the tools and techniques used to make a functional crypto are still being improved. Many challenges still have to be overcome and one of the most important is scalability, butt in the future it may be necessary to act more actively on the issue of the transaction validation mechanism, since the PoW does not have broad support, given its impact on the energy matrix of some countries.

In this sense, Bytecoin's team of developers has been very active in the continuity of the work of perfecting the platform. A new desktop wallet (which has undergone some updates) was launched and the web wallet was updated, receiving new features, especially the conversion to ETH. A network stabilization tool has also been launched to address problems in the event of network congestion. In addition, the BCN's long-awaited test network is in the air.

There is a lot of work ahead, as technology is advancing rapidly in this highly competitive market. New platforms have emerged and many of them have very promising proposals, although they require great investment and a high level of technical knowledge to become a reality.

Considering the brief arguments presented above, what is lacking to Bytecoin to gain more space in the market? What is your OPINION?

Some consultation links, if they deem it pertinent.

https://bytecoin.org/blog/high-load-resistance-beta-release
https://bytecoin.org/blog/bytecoin-web-wallet-updates
https://bytecoin.org/blog/the-bytecoin-public-testnet-release
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Bytecoin is a calm project
Full of hype and other sad stories

It has a sudden increase in price one day
And the next day it dumps

There is need to figure out better projects
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

Bytecoin is growing now and I am looking after this alternative cryptocurrency which has I am syre quite surprising potential for the future cryprocurrency market.
munez88

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

GO Bytecoin
lsmf (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:36:36 AM

Bytecoin is a calm project
Full of hype and other sad stories

It has a sudden increase in price one day
And the next day it dumps

There is need to figure out better projects

I agree with your opinion, it's true, but I've noticed an interesting change in the direction of the project. They are not bringing anything very innovative at the moment, but have been working to make the platform more robust. On the other hand, there is the Bytecoin Foundation (apparently it is an independent team of Bytecoin developers) that is working on the usability of Bytecoin. As you said, it is a quiet project, but it has its attractions, maybe you can get a niche in this growing crypto market.
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

The information you provided is quite interesting, I think bytecoin has a lot of potential in the future, now I do not think it has any threat.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

I don't find it like the possible for surviving one and its value is not high enough to have a wish to work with it, I don't see its advantages at all, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: