Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want earn money  (Read 659 times)
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:15:30 AM

On this forum a lot of threads detailing the ways of earning on ICO and airdrop promotion. Take a quick search to find one.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

If the OP got the answer he needed, then it's time to lock the thread to avoid the SPAM to pile up, as many other threads around here just growing and growing to support the sig. spamers without adding any value to the discussions. Let's stop this madness.

Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

There are many ways to make money for small projects, you can refer to the project below.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4857606.0
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

its easy.But you must have twitter account,facebook accout,linkdin account,telegram account with fare amount of followers.if you have them you are good to go.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

How i can make money by promotion of ico and cryptocurrencey please guide me
You have to rank up your profile to Jr.Member . When you became a Jr.Member you can register in bounties and earn tokens . After you earned tokens you can sell them on a exchange and get USD
Rosaleen18

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

Earning money in cryptocurrency world need patient especially for newbie. You should apply for campaign, bounty, airdrops, signature campaign. Follow the rules of campaign then complete the task. after the project is success you get your reward but it takes a month.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

You can earn money by promoting icos by joining in thier social media bounty, this includes twitter,facebook,reddit etc. Every rank is allowed in social media campaigns.

mweezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

You can earn money in several ways in this field.
1. Invest In good coins & take profit
2. Invest in good ico & take profit
3. Participate bounty program & take money
3. Participate Airdrops & take money

how can i know if ico is real or fake, secondly if i participate in any ico or bounty and turn to be scam who will i hold responsible for my fund?
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Maybe you can follow bounty and airdrop board for more information related to this. There you can check what campaign are available, there are something like Twitter campaigns, Facebook campaigns, article campaigns etc may suit your needs.
aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

You are asking about how to make money by promoting a Ico and cryptocurrency, and that promotion called bounty program in cryptocurrency field.

So if you want participate in bounty then search in google by adding bitcointalk word after your searching keyword and you will find your answers easily. Just read all threads and replies.

There mainly few types of bounty program,
1. Signature bounty:- You can earn cryptocurrency by adding signature in bitcointalk account. This bounty is depends on what rank you hold maximum signature bounty program requires min. Jr. Member rank to participatr in their bounty. The more rank you hold more payment you will get.

2. Content Bounty:- You can participate  in this bounty program by creating video or writing article content. Payment is totally depends on the quality of your content.

3. Social media bounty:- You can participate in this bounty by sharing posts in social media.Payment is totally depends on the bounty managers rule.

4. Others:- There also other ways to participate in bounty but that are totally depends on promotion strategy and promotion way like referral, infographics and other tasks.

You can find bounty program in bitcointalks bounty section and also there are lots of websites who hosts bounty program like
AMINUR RAHAMAN:
1. BountyHive
2. Bounty Portals
3. BountiesAlert
4. Bounty Platform
5. AmaZixBounties
6. BountyLord

Most important before joining a bounty do reaserch on every projects which you want to participate cause all bouties are not good or legit. Check their tech, team, roadmap, token matrics, see reviews and replies , read white paper and others.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

There are List of projects you can join. But first you need to follow rules been given by the Bounty admins and make sure your accounts Meet requirements to avoid working in vain. You need to have a facebook, twitter and telegram account for social account.
You can earn more if you are good at writing articles and comments on reddit platform.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

Join some Great Airdrop and Bounty campaign and start earning Crypto. but At 1st you need to learn more about the Crypto world.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
here you can find some AirDrop and bounty campaign, join some of them. just do some research about that project before joining their Airdrop and bounty campaign. because most of these are a scam.
discovercrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

You can join the program offered by ICO. Among them there is airdrop and bounty. Both programs will give you free tokens if you can complete the work they provide. Of course with a specified time limit.
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

Not much different than your real job you just have to provide value to a project or solve a problem in order to get paid. No free lunches here just like the real world.

Hint: look into, Bounties(includes Translations, Marketing, community managing...etc) or Airdrops
reddeworld

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

You should have a look on this website. Bounty are listed: https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

Good Luck!

AXELNetwork

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

You can feel free to join our Airdrop: https://go.axel.org/AirDrop1

Learn more about the AXEL project here: https://axel.network/
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:58:45 PM

i think you want good youtube chennel, and website.
but if you dont know haw to use, you can try with airdrops :
i can recomented for you - my favorite web sites.
1 : https://airdropalert.com/
2 : https://airdrops.io/
3 : https://airdropking.io/
4 : https://icomarks.com/airdrops

if you dont know what is  ETH wallet (erc20 compatible) you can check this article : https://medium.com/swissborg/how-to-generate-your-ethereum-erc-20-compatible-wallet-address-7cc549717a6c
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

On this forum a lot of threads detailing the ways of earning on ICO and airdrop promotion. Take a quick search to find one.

There are many different ways to obtain new coins, I think you can be part of giveaways on twitter, youtube, and other social media platforms. You would just need to like retweet and tweet, videos and stand in a chance to make some easy money. However, you can find a list of bounties and airdrop on the marketplace section at bitcointalk is the best earn money.
mimagneto

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

In my humble opinion, it all depends on what aspect of Cryptocurrencies you like and enjoy.  The attention and time that you spend doing something that you enjoy always pays off more than being in something that you don't personally enjoy.  When I first started in Cryptocurrencies, my joy was and still is mining and trading.  So that's where I've spent my time doing as a hobby.  I've built several mining rigs, purchased ASIC miners, set up Masternodes for various coins, and I mine as well with various POS wallets.

In Cryptocurrencies, there are many ways to earn an income or to be able to get coins and tokens.  As some have already stated bounties, campaigns, and ICO's are an easy way to get investing in Cryptocurrencies, but there are many other ways.  It all depends on what you enjoy and have fun with.  My advice is to learn about all of the different ways and abilities that Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technologies have available to them and begin to amass your assets this way.  I wish you all the best!

mimagneto
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: