Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LUXREUM 🚀 THE WORLDS FIRST HYBRID MARKETPLACE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN🔥  (Read 1811 times)
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon.

MVP is under development and will be up before the conclusion of our private sale so stay tuned!
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

very interesting, i has read if this project many item make people will join this project, i know the ICO but i still confused about information of ICO, can you explain more or give some information about ICO

Hi Atonimoto, for more infomation on our project please read our whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MqqNBCYwBb0v5MAkKN3yk0oNarq5Ds_Q/view
If you still have any questions you can email us at info@luxreum.io

Thank you,
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

Luxreum ICO is now listed on the following: Topicolist, Coingecko, Coinschedule, Foundico, ICOSlot, and ICOholder. This is just the start with many more coming online over the next couple of days!

A reminder that our Private Sale is open to all for registration so if you haven't registered do so now!

www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register

CryptoFunk28

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

Very interesting ICO no doubt! I was reading through the white paper and it sounds as if you plan on having car dealerships here in the states willing to accept crypto as payment, is this correct?
bambangAja

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

the private-sale has just taken place, of course the hope of all of us is that the results obtained later can be satisfying so that to advance to the next stage is even easier and more stable.
CoinFocus
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
crackerjack453

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Luxreum ICO is now listed on the following: Topicolist, Coingecko, Coinschedule, Foundico, ICOSlot, and ICOholder. This is just the start with many more coming online over the next couple of days!

A reminder that our Private Sale is open to all for registration so if you haven't registered do so now!

Great!!! Thanks for the update!  I look forward to hearing about more progress in the future. I'm really excited about this project.  Can't wait to see this thing take off.
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

Great!!! Thanks for the update!  I look forward to hearing about more progress in the future. I'm really excited about this project.  Can't wait to see this thing take off.

Luxreum ICO is now listed on CryptoPotato!

https://www.luxreum.io
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

a very clever concept, you make an application with the hybrid blockchain method, indeed this is the first project that uses a hybrid system. but I'm sure everyone will learn it sooner or later. because progressive change must indeed be created

Thank you, Our goal is to address one of the key issues in the crypto space which is the use case. Right now you can purchase crypto but there's nowhere to spend it. Without real-world use, cryptocurrency adoption can never take place. We have the team to accomplish the task, and with the help of the crypto community, we can make this a reality.

Our Private sale has just begun, and currently, there is a 30% Bonus for all early investors.

Together we can revolutionize the crypto world!

https://www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

Very interesting ICO no doubt! I was reading through the white paper and it sounds as if you plan on having car dealerships here in the states willing to accept crypto as payment, is this correct?

Yes, We already have an agreement in place with an auto group that has over 55 locations spread across the United States.
CryptoFunk28

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Yes, We already have an agreement in place with an auto group that has over 55 locations spread across the United States.
[/quote]

Now this is really cool! Believe me I’m excited. I’ve been kind of hesitant on the whole crypto thing lately thinking it will be a long time before using it on any scale. I hate the whole exchange to bank transfer part and it seems that this removes another middle man and an obvious waiting scenario am I right?
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:31:35 AM

Now this is really cool! Believe me I’m excited. I’ve been kind of hesitant on the whole crypto thing lately thinking it will be a long time before using it on any scale. I hate the whole exchange to bank transfer part and it seems that this removes another middle man and an obvious waiting scenario am I right?
[/quote]

You're correct; We aim to make it convenient for crypto holders to purchase goods and services with vehicles as a key component of our marketplace ecosystem along with other products.
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

Don't forget about our 5% referral bonus. Just create an account at https://www.luxreum.io/tokensale/register and from the dashboard click Refer & Earn.

Now, You can share your referral link with friends or family & earn 5% on every LXR Token purchase made using your referral links!!

CryptoFunk28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

You guys made signup super easy and I have already referred a friend.
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:46 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 12:06:47 AM by luxreum

⚠️ ATTENTION ⚠ Luxreum Private Sale is OPEN!!! Hurry up❗ Buy your LXR Tokens NOW! Private-Sale ends on 22nd September 2018! Claim your 40% DISCOUNT TODAY!!!!

Visit https://www.luxreum.io

Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

Waiting for updates on the project, after much research on ideas like this I think if the project comes to real life it'll be huge. Don't let me down, Masternet team
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

Waiting for updates on the project, after much research on ideas like this I think if the project comes to real life it'll be huge. Don't let me down, Masternet team

Hi,

Our MVP is progressing nicely and is on track to be available for users to demo by the end of our private sale so stay tuned!
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

Luxreum is now listed on ICOBench!!!

Don't forget to participate in our PRIVATE SALE and CLAIM YOUR 40% BONUS!!!

luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

UPDATE: We have updated the backend dashboard to provide extra security for our users.

NOTE: Some accounts have been reset. If your account was affected please send an email to info@luxreum.io

Thank You,

Luxreum Team
luxreum (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Luxreum discord channel is now live!!!

Join us @ Discord

https://discord.gg/uwR6BW
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All