Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Marijuana becoming more accepted by the society because it's regulated?  (Read 127 times)
chomli (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

Over the last few years, the marijuana industry is becoming exponentially profitable as some states in the USA and countries in parts of Europe have accepted it's recreational use upheld by the law. So will Marijuana itself no longer be a victim of social injustice as long as it is regulated?
maytinhvinh95

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

I think it is acceptable if it is used properly
Ferde

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Marijuana is illegal because it has addictive substances that can be misused by the community. Marijuana is actually a plant that functions as a medicinal ingredient to cure diseases.
KROADER

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

It's becoming regulated in more places because it's being accepted by society, not the other way around.
Alphonse2910

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

It seems like people are more prone to wish things that are hard to get, now that marijuana is getting more mainstream it is not causing that much of an scandal like before.
ARENA-DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

A couple generations may need to die off prior to that but with the regulated weed industry has opened new doors and opened many eyes to the magic of cannabis and how it can help our infrastructure.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

It's becoming regulated in more places because it's being accepted by society, not the other way around.

Couldn't agree more. I think along with the general attitude of the internet/media being ok w/ marijuana, it only makes sense that the general consensus would be less negative.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

Couldn't agree more. I think along with the general attitude of the internet/media being ok w/ marijuana, it only makes sense that the general consensus would be less negative.

Joining you, mates. We ban things that once were legal and accept others that were illegal. It all changes with time according to what drives people.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

Well nature made marijuana a great  plant of which has many importance . The law would have loved to make it Legal , does only if people are ready to cope and use it in the wise way but here is the case people have discovered its abusive substance and have decided to use it anywhere. Well the law will never stand there for such things to happen. If all the youths go insane, how would the nation grow.?
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

Over the last few years, the marijuana industry is becoming exponentially profitable as some states in the USA and countries in parts of Europe have accepted it's recreational use upheld by the law. So will Marijuana itself no longer be a victim of social injustice as long as it is regulated?

Well yes, but it's not just that because America isn't the world and cannabis is becoming more accepted in many other countries too even where it isn't being legalized or regulated. I think it has been demonized for far too long and people don't really believe the fake theories of it being a gateway drug and so on. It's far more safer than other socially acceptable drugs like alcohol and cigarettes so it's about time the stigma went away.

I think it is acceptable if it is used properly

What is the acceptable and proper way to use it exactly?
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

I don’t use it but I believe marijuana will one day be mainstream like alcohol.  It is no more addictive than alcohol and it has medical uses as well. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: