Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:03:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on the ETH real believers.  (Read 101 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

Hello, I am one of the real ETH believers. What do you think guys will happen on the ETH after this long dip down. It will be recover or stay on the latest price and stabled?
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

Hello, I am one of the real ETH believers. What do you think guys will happen on the ETH after this long dip down. It will be recover or stay on the latest price and stabled?
ETH holders will definitely expect prices to recover because they expect profits from rising prices  Cheesy I think ETH and most of Altcoins will recover if Bitcoin prices rise because cryptocurrency market is dominated by Bitcoin

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

I invested in ETH.  At that time, the price was much higher than today's.  Now I'm in a minus, but I do not create panic because I believe and very much hope that the market will go up and I can make money on it.
bharatpatel

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

ETH is really good option for investment. In the future ETH will make good growth. But don't except it will grow rapidly. Still ETH needs more improvement. Even ICO also much effect on the ETH. One side good but on the other side bad as well. I am also excepting ETH will cross 1500$ to 2000$ soon.  Cheesy

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Will ETH recover: one rabbi will say “Yes”; another rabbi will say “No”.
Read experts' opinion: they don't agree. Do the same but this time about bitcoin before 2017 ATH: it'll be the same. Only time will tell.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: