Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3.5% of internet-connected households using Cryptocurrency  (Read 55 times)
ser54gold (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:57:58 AM

With only 3.5% of internet-connected households using Cryptocurrency, Blockchain is still in very early stages of development according to Coinbase CEO.
Can you imagine what our portfolios will look like at 5%?

Nagibator007

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:00:32 AM

I don't know where you got your stats!? as for Housewives, they are almost absent in the crypto-currency market at all,since it is still a young market,few people know about it,and Housewives are usually people over 50 and especially women, and what do you think they are rummaging about?ridiculously
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Hi, everybody. Interesting statistics, but I'm not sure that this is reliable information. Although I heard that young moms are actively beginning to learn cryptocurrency and work performing simple tasks in the bounty and get paid for it generously.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

With only 3.5% of internet-connected households using Cryptocurrency, Blockchain is still in very early stages of development according to Coinbase CEO.
Can you imagine what our portfolios will look like at 5%?

You present interesting statistics but this is measured by households which means that the amount of individuals using bitcoin is even lower than that, bitcoin is going to become incredible valuable even if just 10% of the whole population adopted it, but we are still very far away from that number since I have seen other estimates saying that the number of bitcoin holders is below 5 millions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: