Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawable amount !!!  (Read 182 times)
jelosiou (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

Hi, am trying to convert bitcoins to Doge coins in coinpot, but 3-4 days ago this message showed up and coinpot doesn't let me withdraw all the amount. 

The Withdrawable Amount shown on this page is the amount that you can currently withdraw.
This may be different from your actual Current Pot balance if you have recently completed offers/surveys
that are still on hold. For fraud prevention reasons all offer/surveys earnings are put on hold for up to 10 days
before they can be withdrawn.

any solution ? Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Hi, am trying to convert bitcoins to Doge coins in coinpot, but 3-4 days ago this message showed up and coinpot doesn't let me withdraw all the amount.  

The Withdrawable Amount shown on this page is the amount that you can currently withdraw.
This may be different from your actual Current Pot balance if you have recently completed offers/surveys
that are still on hold. For fraud prevention reasons all offer/surveys earnings are put on hold for up to 10 days

any solution ? Huh Huh
I think you already read out the solution yourself...

For fraud prevention reasons all offer/surveys earnings are put on hold for up to 10 days

Simply wait 10 days until coinpot clears your funds? Or contact their support for manual clearance of your funds, but i highly doubt that has much chance of succeeding.  ( That would set a bad precedent.)

Also, this topic really doesn't fit Bitcoin Technical support. Try moving it to Service Discussion? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

From what it says, you'll just have to wait 10 days, then continue.

You should read this thread: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet, and post there. You'll find more experienced people in there.
By the looks of it, some people have trouble withdrawing, while it works for others. Good luck!

Also, this topic really doesn't fit Bitcoin Technical support. Try moving it to Service Discussion? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0
I think Micro Earnings is a better board.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

Unfortunately the support is the only one able to help you in this situation.
You may want to contact them: https://coinpot.co/contact.htm

But what about this:
For fraud prevention reasons all offer/surveys earnings are put on hold for up to 10 days

Are those 10 days already over?
Or when did you receive your earning ? If not, you probably have to wait for these 10 days to be over.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

any solution ? Huh Huh
Thinking it is a scam or fraud I can say that you are just worried that it is taking to long and not a one day transaction or 2 days? As the other person said you read the solution and here is what I thought your best option is to wait.

Question 1. Did you experience an easy and 1 one day transaction before with using doge? If yes you must contact someone the contact support of your used exchange as the other poster said.

Question  2 If it is your first time to experience a transaction? that it would take days and the best option is to be patient and wait for 10 days but if it bothers you call help.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

Unfortunately the support is the only one able to help you in this situation.
You may want to contact them: https://coinpot.co/contact.htm

But what about this:

Are those 10 days already over?
Or when did you receive your earning ? If not, you probably have to wait for these 10 days to be over.

OP didnt make any feedbacks about this issue or just totally forgot this thread.Presuming that he post this issue after 3-4 days he got that message then it supposed to be more than 10 days.
Its clear that he would need up to wait for 10 days.Simple instructions would really be just enough if you do read it carefully.

The support of coinpot is really good so contact them then i think if the amount of your coins are not able to withdraw that because you do some more account or you do a problem or there's a lot of thing that we experience in it like some are good and some are not still coinpot run for so long here in crypto i'm also one of the users of it that trust this faucets and with different micro wallet
Shit post!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████