Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading Strategy Tips for Maximum Profit  (Read 187 times)
Cinamon (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Tips :

1. Always decide the exit point before entering the trade, this is called the Risk-Reward Ratio. R: R ratio must always be greater than 1 to become a successful trader.

2. Perform fundamental analysis (more important than technical analysis). You must always know where you put your money.

3. Create realistic targets and get them. Don't chase Prices up, take one step at a time, you will get prices up when you have expertise.

4. Is your Mathematical Calculation correct. Profits of 1% per day will make your investment up 38x in 1 year. A 50% loss in trading will require a 100% profit for the average exit.

5. Don't buy #FOMO or sell #FUD. Buy when the market is bearish and sell when bullish. Buy long-term dips and items for profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

To maximize profits from bitcoin we should have a plan of investment that depends on the time that we should make our own decisions and investment plans such as buying on DIP occasions.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Tips :

1. Always decide the exit point before entering the trade, this is called the Risk-Reward Ratio. R: R ratio must always be greater than 1 to become a successful trader.

2. Perform fundamental analysis (more important than technical analysis). You must always know where you put your money.

3. Create realistic targets and get them. Don't chase Prices up, take one step at a time, you will get prices up when you have expertise.

4. Is your Mathematical Calculation correct. Profits of 1% per day will make your investment up 38x in 1 year. A 50% loss in trading will require a 100% profit for the average exit.

5. Don't buy #FOMO or sell #FUD. Buy when the market is bearish and sell when bullish. Buy long-term dips and items for profit.

Many people had big confusion with their investment if their next month is not valuable then what can we do this. Will came for older investors In cryptocurrency but we need to take mental confident this will there where to get more stable in this field otherwise we will not get more profit .

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

For maximum profit in bitcoins trading and mining,it should invest in long term investment.only long and huge time consuming invest is appropriate for huge profits.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I think the best strategy is to hold bitcoins. Because i believe that in the future when all the bitcoin is mined the price will skyrocket so holding will make the most profit.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

What you said above may become several options for trading consideration. But not only about them there are still many things to be considered for trading. Talking about mathematical calculation, it is not always fit with our expectation. Many factors can influence how many profits earned. So, do not make it a fixed rule.   
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

I think the best strategy is to hold bitcoins. Because i believe that in the future when all the bitcoin is mined the price will skyrocket so holding will make the most profit.
The OP is right you should know where to exit before you do a trade. Holding bitcoin is not always the right thing to do, sometimes you should set a sell to be able to maximize your profit. Although it’s bearish market if you know how and what to do, still you can gain more profit with the right strategy.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Plan ahead your trade, And for me I always give an amount that I can trade just like gambling but it is only safer with trading because you can always be sure that you will gain some profit, And I always plan ahead on what amount I will be putting in my trade and how much amount I will be saving, Because if you would not save and  just always putting it to trade there is a chance that you can lost more that saving more, Always accumulate the situation of every coins to trade, Always buy cheap and sell when the price is at peak.
Cinamon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

To maximize profits from bitcoin we should have a plan of investment that depends on the time that we should make our own decisions and investment plans such as buying on DIP occasions.
Yes, but in my opinion, long-term investment is not effective, because the purpose of effective is, we can get a net income from bitcoin trading, no loss, and does not require a long time to get profits/income.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Cut your losses early if a trade go against your plan strategy. This is the major tip every trader needs to be successful. Cutting your loses early will enable you to place a counter trader and recover from your loses.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Tips :

Trade the amount you can afford to loose and be sure to set a targetamount that you will sell your bitcoins. Day trading is one of the est way to maximize your profit in a short period of time if you know the signals where to buy and where to sell your bitcoins.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Cinamon (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Cut your losses early if a trade go against your plan strategy. This is the major tip every trader needs to be successful. Cutting your loses early will enable you to place a counter trader and recover from your loses.
Yes, in other words we have to play it safe, if there are things that already have small characteristics that can cause risks, then we must quickly avoid it even though it also has great profit potential.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Your trading strategy is pretty good, but for beginners who don't know how to analyze fundamentals, it will be difficult to follow. it's hard to get maximum profit. I think the best key to trading is patience, and don't be greedy. simple, sell when it's profit

spcae to rent
skidanchikbizon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

Trading on the exchange is very difficult. But there are already technologies that help novice traders succeed.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

You are right before trading you must create a strategy on what trading plan you will use and how you manage you fiat or tokens also for greater profits you must know and choose the best trading indicators for you to know when to buy and sell or hodl you tokens or coins and the last one is on point that don't buy FOMO or don't be a FOMO just and also don't listen to FUD's or don't spread FUD.
Cinamon (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

Thank you for the response of all of you, I am very happy if the tips I gave can be useful for you.
whythatdo

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:39:25 AM

maximize your earnings when trading bitcoin is possible. but you have to first have ritual and disciplined by yourself.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

To make trading strategy look like easy but to perform that strategy will be more difficult because natural emotion like greedy and FOMO is hard to manage it.  We have always to try how to manage that natural emotion so we can make profit and avoid loss. Keep learning and doing more experience will make us become expert and professional trader.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: