Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency  (Read 2657 times)
Muhammad Muneeb (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:44 PM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I think kickcoin have up to 5% monthly I do not know if it is still running or not, but I received my % last month normally they had this to run for 2 years I think after ICO ended and I really do not remember the date ICO ended that's why I am not sure when it will end. I just want to mention that holding a coin that pays % monthly is not enough, it has to be strong coin too, or else what I will gain if I received 5% monthly and the coin lose 10% value! I will be losing 5% not gain anything.
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

There are several stacking coins with interest payments. I have not used any so I cannot say how viable they are, but they exist. Just do your research and due diligence.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:01:29 PM

You can check out Dropil. They have a trading bot that earns you around 4% per each 15 day cycle, so that's around 8% return per month. However, the price of the coin might decrease because many people are selling the earned profit.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment

You can have look on the BNB tokens which is Binance's official currency and is being the greatest currency to give you higher returns.

Whenever the currency exchanges rises then people tend to invest in the BNB also because it gives the benefits of holding as well as those 50% off on the fees. Well thats not for us if you are investor because you get huge pumps with it on your investment in the BNB.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:35:21 PM

There are many staking methods in this market. You can run a note for a masternodes coin, or PoS with income from transaction fee. Or hold Token of Exchanges like Kucoin, Coinex, they share profit from commission fee for token holders.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Yes, BNB and the other exchange coins may give you similar returns. Probably not quite like what you asked, but you should also take a look at the masternode coins. They may give you much more than 5% of monthly return, but they have additional requirements. Masternodes require a minimal number of coins to be locked in a wallet. Usually 1000 coins, or more. The node has to be online all the time, which usually means you have to cover the expenses for hosting the node somewhere. But the return can be good.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

There are coins with masternodes, they also generate passive income. Only each coin has certain conditions for connection. You need to have a certain amount of what to connect.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

There are some coins that can give to you passive income but I think you are in the wrong market if that is what you are looking for, if you want passive income then invest in stocks that pay dividends or rent a real estate property that you have, in this market you come to earn by actively investing or by holding and at the end both activities are about buying at a cheap price and selling at an expensive price.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

I don't think that giving a profit of more than 5% per month is not there, but I think there is a Kickcoin equivalent, I have a little kickcoin from the bounty and always receive a monthly profit of 5%

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

I think Pundix do that too, giving some dividend every month but i don't know are they still do that or not. Back then bitcore BTX do that too giving weekly return to people who hold their coins in the wallets but it's already ended. I think BNB also give some return if you hold the tokens.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Passive income is the best thing that we could have I am sure, so there is a holding which is the main friend in this passive deal that will bring you money.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

free money you receive on your altcoin just for owning it is not a passive income, and in cases like this based on my experience you lose more money than you may make because it is free money that they are giving away to everyone and everyone tends to dump free money more than anything else

a passive income is more of those coins that you have to do something to earn the  coins through "work". whether it is PoW mining or PoS staking, or Master nodes or DAG tx processing (Witness nodes?). although the dumping is also obvious here because people "earn" these coins not "buy" them but the dumping is less and the chances of losing money in this type of passive income is lower.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

How does a coing give 5% monthyl? Isn't it weird? Please be careful when choosing your stake coins/services.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

I think Pundix do that too, giving some dividend every month but i don't know are they still do that or not. Back then bitcore BTX do that too giving weekly return to people who hold their coins in the wallets but it's already ended. I think BNB also give some return if you hold the tokens.
You are right, Pundix accrues monthly about 7% on the purses of holders until now.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Besides doing stacking/POS, you can try referral program (no investing needed) in some crypto market exchange. I'm doing this in my local crypto market, I've never traded, but most of my referral is active (daily) traders so that I can get referral fee almost every day  Wink. I don't know which market has the same program.  Cheesy
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

Yes, BNB and the other exchange coins may give you similar returns. Probably not quite like what you asked, but you should also take a look at the masternode coins. They may give you much more than 5% of monthly return, but they have additional requirements. Masternodes require a minimal number of coins to be locked in a wallet. Usually 1000 coins, or more. The node has to be online all the time, which usually means you have to cover the expenses for hosting the node somewhere. But the return can be good.

Masternode coins are good source of income however, some good masternode coins are too expensive already that's why you should hunt for a coin that is not yet that expensive. There are several masternode coins you can choose from that are not expensive yet like CIF but then it's price is going down and has small volume but they are quite active so we have yet to see the effects of their efforts.

Besides doing stacking/POS, you can try referral program (no investing needed) in some crypto market exchange. I'm doing this in my local crypto market, I've never traded, but most of my referral is active (daily) traders so that I can get referral fee almost every day  Wink. I don't know which market has the same program.  Cheesy

If you know how to convince others to join a certain website through your link then it would be a good way of having passive income. It applies to faucets as well wherein you can earn higher when you let others sign up through your link. You can use your marketing strategies in here as to how you would convince them to join and then you will reap the rewards later if they would be active.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

There are several stacking coins with interest payments. I have not used any so I cannot say how viable they are, but they exist. Just do your research and due diligence.
yes, I agree with your suggestion. If you take your time to do a very good research, you will find many of them because there are several potential ones in cryptocurrency.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Altcoins giving passive income is similar to masternode altcoins. I feel that masternode altcoins don't really give a good return as all these coins will eventually flood the market, driving the price of each coin downwards. The only profitable masternode coin is DASH a few years ago as it was one of the first privacy coin.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

How about holding NEO on Binance to receive free GAS everymonth. I think you should find out a list of Masternode coins, it's what you need at the moment cause you can receive an exactly number of coin everymonth depend on number of coin that you're holding.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████