Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency  (Read 2657 times)
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

Relying on monthly return isn't always a good things to do, especially if the coin isn't the best one.
I think trading the coin could be more profitable than waiting for a monthly return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
yeah that exaclty what i did in crypto currency!! has 5% reutrn to our wallet by HODLING Our coin!! and othere  Coin to it will be a big help of everyday needs of our life!! so i believe that crypto currency has a passive in come!!
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:51:51 AM

Neblio returns 10% a year as a POS coin.  You just need to let your computer on and you will receive your 10% stakes.  They also have a great team and awesome project.  Can't lose at these prices.  
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
Hold SXDT from spectre.ai it is a dividend token that let you earn weekly, monthly or quarterly dividends. I am actually part of the bounty program of spectre.ai and it was great as they have unique idea for the traders. I actually have SXDT tokens before but I sold it due to my personal and family needs. I think there are more tokens or coins that will give us passive income but we need to make our own due diligence.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

I do not think there are ways and means to earn passive income in crypto unless you are engaged in mining which pays you coins for your contribution in the performance of verifying transactions in the blockchain.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

Best way is dpos.

You vote once for a delegator and he pays your share as long he is a delagate. If he is not anymore, you vote for a new delagate and he pays you for your share Smiley

Currently, I advice semux.

olib123

Activity: 183
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

Yes there are actually quiet few of those coin...one you mentioned is minexcoin...binance coin do that same...just hold some in your binance account and the coins like NEO as well where you will earn gas coins just for holding neo...

azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

There are a number of coins that can give you passive income but I think you are in the wrong market if that's what you are looking for, you can run notes for coin masternodes, or PoS with income from transaction fees. BNB and other exchange coins can give you similar results.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

You can see a lot of coins here which give you passive income.you can check Dropil that give good income in past its about 4% to 5% monthly. The other coin you can check is Nebilo I don't check it how much percent return this give but this has good future. There are too much other coins which give you good return in future. You can personally check that

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

I do not think there are ways and means to earn passive income in crypto unless you are engaged in mining which pays you coins for your contribution in the performance of verifying transactions in the blockchain.
Even mining is no longer profitable unless you have free electricity and you have good numbers of mining system, stay passive can be done investing with project that gave staking rewards or something a like, masternodes are one of those best example, keeping numbers of coins for the network and received a rewards that can be sold as your profits but same with mining you also needs to have a decent investment to have one.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

Yes, I think many people are indeed enjoying passive income from crypto because almost everyone seems to have a regular job and does crypto as a part-time so the money earned from crypto add up to the person's normal income. That is very great for most of us but the funny thing is that sometimes the passive income is even better than the regular income that is when many people want to quit their jobs and focus on crypto alone but on the other hand, crypto is also not very reliable.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

For me, the best way for passive incoime is tezos baking.I already delegated my xtz and roughly %10 yearly income is really great for me.
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

Is diversification of investment a coin that you don't want to miss the moon? But I don't think investment diversification can expand your profits. It is best to invest between 2-5 coins, and if you exceed it, you lose the meaning of diversity.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

When you stake return sometimes I see it as a trap. Over the months I see coins promising a certain percentage over a period of time bit at the end of the day the coin dumps because early birds do cash out and dump the profit they made making the price go down. So be on the look out

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

This is a common way of motivation to not sell coins and helps to controls the price of a token and to avoid a dump, not only minexcoin use it
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

I think that passive income in cryptocurrency is impossible. there will up and down periods always. But you can earn profit by trading using it.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

Exchange currencies are the best form of passive income. You get a auditable record of profit through your investment and you are considered a stake holder of the exchange. Most of them provide you a diverse range of coins, which you otherwise won't have bought at all.
arnoldspicemerchant

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

In my opinion, this is a very promising type of earnings as an alternative to investing money in the accounts of ordinary banks. In order to receive passive income from the possession of certain crypto currencies, you only need to keep your computer on while the purse of the crypto currency is activated to confirm transactions on the network. One of the advantages of this type of passive income is that you can sell your crypto currency at any time, they do not lose in price. You can also transfer your share of ownership to another owner. I recommend everyone to learn this kind of earnings more thoroughly.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

there are some altcoins that distributes monthly. i can advice you to hold some pundix maybe. because every month they distribute 7 percent of pundix amount that you hold. it is a really good income for holders.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

I know only two worthy projects that allow you to receive a passive income of more than 5% per month. One of them already mentioned in this topic, this is Dropil. It has a tendency to further growth and plans to enter large crypto-exchanges. Another project - Steemit, has existed for more than 2 years in the crypto-space and its development has reached a maximum point at the moment. Passive income is excellent, but over the past month, these projects have lost more than 80% of their depot. That is, to recover to the initial amount of investment, I now need 1.5 years...

I heard good things about dropil and steemit but did not look into them in detail yet. You mentioned that these projects have lost more than 80% of their depot. Can you explain what do you mean with the term "depot? Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: