Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:25:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency  (Read 2672 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

I never used the project you mentioned but I used IHT for earning incentives, its a great experience to get IHT tokens for holding long time. Another option is holding BNB in binance, KCS in kucoin, OKB in Okex exchanges, they all give rewards to holders. I think most exchanges now has this reward system in their own coin.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

It was really easy to have this passive income with cryptocurrency when masternode coins (what we know really well now) were cheap to buy and set up. Like DASH, PHORE, LUX, etc.. are just some examples of coins that paid out really well.

Right now I see masternode coins quite risky investment because of this bear market we are in, can happen that you are just left holding some heavy bags.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:29:21 PM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
I've heard this project from my friend and he have an account in minexcoin. He actually told to give this a try and the 5% monthly return is kinda good. If i have a good payout in some of my bounties, I would give this project a try. I already have an account in Dropil same like Minexcoin.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:18 PM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
Hi buddy, yes this is marketing strategies used by team so that the participants keep hold their coins, this also prevent dump price because people who want passive 5% every months will keep hold it, not sell it. Maybe you can add some info about that, what requirements for that?? Are we just hold it in private wallet or we have to do something?
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:12 PM

I think such things are not good model for coins to create a value, so basically you will probably invest in a coin that has no real value, you should better avoid them.
horner35

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
Merited by StephKram (1)

I had the smae issue as you did looking for a passive income coin.  The best one I could find is Neblio.  Its ranked around #170 and its coin ticker is NEBL.  It pays a massive 10% POS however not everyone stakes tso the inflation rate is around 6%.  The great thing is there are only 14 million in the total supply.

Neblio is a work class blockchain geared towards enterprises that is tech wise every bit as good as the big market cap projects if not better.  This is a true diamond in the rough.  Current price is about $1.80.  All time high $65.00. 

My favorite part of this coin is calculate how much a month  I will make if we ever go to 10% of the old highs.  You can really move ahead if things play out right and your holding this coin. 
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

I think that the passive income is the best way to earn money staying at home and spending more time with family. To my mind, the best way to earn now is to use your brain and new technologies
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

I think always that passive income in the crypto are the PoS and masternodes. But simple holding is not income. It's investment that can move up and down. Can I to name stocks  as passive income? I think no. If I hold 10 ETH time by time I can have more or less fiat. But 10 ETH will be stable
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

There is no fixed income level through crypto currency investments every month but this is one of the more profitable passive income in the long run. But choose the best coin if you will become a long-term investor.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Try to seek some POS coin that can give you coin for a certain time. Just beware to pick right coins and it not easy to down when you want to sell it. Staking at first time is good to start because if you pick coin that already staked for long time, price not better as first.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

Passive income in Cryptocurrency market is very possible and I have had many experiences in this regard.  You could invest in some dividend ICO,  that should give you passive income.  Security token is also a good way to earn passive income including Cryptocurrency trading m
I want to assume that this space on its own has actually provided series of opportunity to those who really want to end up earning passively and it is just left for each individual to find out how they can take advantage of these opportunities.

At least, the good thing here is that you really would not need very huge skills to even become a passive income earner as we have the likes of signature, bounties, etc., and all you have to do is complete whatever task you are asked to complete weekly and get paid for it or at the end of ICOs.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

You can get passive income in crypto with masternodes,but you have to select masternode with proper risk/reward, it is not that easy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

It used to hyped that lending coins (which is give you daily return) but most of them are confirmly scam.
Just be careful with those project that give you daily/weekly/monthly return, except it's a mining project.
So, stay safe
I want to believe investing in cryptocurrency itself is an investment that can be considered passive in the long term or will I say, at least learning how to trade. However, there are some skills that you can have in this space that can help you to gain some pretty good amount of money in a short period of time passively, such as programming, ethical hacking skills, graphic designs and so on. People tend to always look for the easy way out which is why they get burned easily.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

For passive income, I advise NEO. On its platform, two tokens are provided: NEO and GAS. NEO assumes a partial ownership of the platform shares, while the GAS is used to pay for all transactions in the NEO network. To get a GAS, you simply need to have an NEO token in the purse, where the "Claim Gas" option is provided, for example in the purse NEON. Each month, NEOs are awarded GAS, and their number directly depends on the time of possession of the NEO token. Another plus of NEO is that the coin now has a low price.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

I think always that passive income in the crypto are the PoS and masternodes. But simple holding is not income. It's investment that can move up and down. Can I to name stocks  as passive income? I think no. If I hold 10 ETH time by time I can have more or less fiat. But 10 ETH will be stable

There are coins which, when stored in the user's office / bank, are accrued as interest on the deposit. I have one such MNX.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

I heard about ambit coin who do that also. Mining coins that give monthly return.
But it still not confirmed that is legit or no
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

An interesting topic for discussion, try to consider this aspect, look at the market there are many underestimated tokens, investing in which you can get a passive profit due to the game on the stock exchange

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

I do not have such a coin in my eyes, even seeing BTC, ETH and other big coins, it does not seem that you will get a monthly 5% boost. It will take time to get any coin up to its maximum speed. Now this will be possible. The bull race has come back.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Hi there!
 There alot of coins that allow alot more than 5%!
Have you ever heard about staking or masternodes?
There are alot of coins that are stakeable, you put them in a wallet keep your wallet open(for staking not sending) and you get reards in coins for this! This will be alot more then 5%!
Check it out on google etc i say!

Also bounties and airdrops could helo you with a passive income but ill suggest mansternodes! Genesis x quantis divide d cash etc!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

Envion proposed to give 161% roi that is the highest i have seen till date though envion couldn't put it is house in order and investors suffer deeply
Watch out for their chat if anything changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: