Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income in Cryptocurrency  (Read 2657 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

One of the passive income is masternode technology, another is just stake coins without masternode. One of these coins that I have selected is ontology. Yearly profit is around 6%.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

I don't think there are coins that dare to pay that much, usually only a few percent and the conditions must also have enough coins, if minexcoin really wants to pay that much then it really benefits the coin holder because it will be enough passive income big especially if minexcoin prices can rise

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

I think that coin that provides passive income is not new in the crypto world, before there were many like that, like masternode maybe.I am not too familiar with coins which provide passive income but I think that is not new, correct me if I am wrong.

I think that the best passive income from a coin is when it slowly but surely grows in value. I don’t know the best passive income from crypto coins.
For me it is certainly not passive income)
for me, for example, passive income is masternode or invest in exchange tokens that bring dividends

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

You can look into Bithost. It's a new project and most times, new projects offering passive income tend to be profitable at the beginning of the project.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

I don't think there are coins that dare to pay that much, usually only a few percent and the conditions must also have enough coins, if minexcoin really wants to pay that much then it really benefits the coin holder because it will be enough passive income big especially if minexcoin prices can rise

With so many coins, it just reminded me of previous mlm projects. I'm sure everyone of us knows BitConnect and its outcome earlier this year. I think minexcoin is going into that trail
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:55:10 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:23:36 AM by bitcoin31

Just try to make a research for that gives 5 percent monthly. Because for me because better to get high profit than that but you need a lot of patient because you holding a coin a few months or years depends on the coin that you have right now.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

Mannabase is paying out constatly but profits are not very big. You receive every week some coins and can see accumulating, for selling it takes very long because coins per week are really not much. But if you HODL it can be profitable one day.

Smiley Smiley
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

For a passive and most importantly safe income, a promising NEO is suitable. Two coins are provided on its platform - NEO and GAS. Every month, GAS is received from NEO, and their amount is directly proportional to the time of possession of a NEO coin. I advise you to purchase NEO, because this coin has a low price and is likely to grow upwards.
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

In 2017, passive investments made a good profit. But at the moment long-term investments bring only losses. Now we need to be active in order to get a good profit in the cryptocurrency market.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
You can invest in Dropil platform and buy drops. Minimum investment would be 50 usd worth of drops and 2-4% ROI in every 15 days. Or some masternodes like AirWire and PolicyPal they are already profitable and legit projects.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

In 2017, passive investments made a good profit. But at the moment long-term investments bring only losses. Now we need to be active in order to get a good profit in the cryptocurrency market.
I don't believe for long term investments they will only bring losses.

Bitcoin might not give you passive income like other coins but this is the best long term investment. It's the best coin to hold and it makes sense if you have this on your portfolio. Start holding coins like bitcoin while having those altcoins that you think will bring you passive income. Bitcoin will also bring you profit passively after selling them in profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AUDI_A6

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Well yes, it’s important to say that it’s possible to lose with any kind of investment, it’s not a guaranteed investment. The volatility associated with bitcoin is all part of the normalization of a still immature market. But usually, with arbitrage, it’s a really safe bet and we’ve been able to provide profits again and again for almost two years.
https://www.ccn.com/atlas-quantum-ceo-says-access-and-transparency-will-change-all-peoples-lives/

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

But I spent about a year trading bitcoin badly, before I came on a strategy that works. Basically, people are willing to pay for bitcoin in Hong Kong at a higher price than in Europe so the basic trade is that I buy bitcoin on the European exchanges and then sell them in Hong Kong at a higher price.

Easy money right? Grin

You can do that, but you need to remember about the fee of every exchange and the fee of the transaction. I am sure you will get a good profit if there are differences in the price in each exchange and you can only hope that your transaction can arrive at the right time. I am sure that in the cryptocurrency, we can get a passive income but we need to decide how long the term to hold the coins, and we know when to sell the coin so we could still get the profit.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

to be able to create passive income every month from cryptocurrency you have to be able to work harder and certainly you have to be able to see the right time to enter to buy and sell coins at the right time.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I do not want people to take offense at me or say that I am a liar, but in my memory there are already a lot of projects that said that they will bring passive income, but in fact, they don’t offer anything, today they didn’t really bring nothing.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

to be able to create passive income every month from cryptocurrency you have to be able to work harder and certainly you have to be able to see the right time to enter to buy and sell coins at the right time.
I guess he's asking for certain project that can bring passive income while holding the coins inside your wallet, though what you are saying is correct everybody needs to work hard and study deeper in order to gain profits while inside this market, if you have good knowledge you will be able to select
what coins to invest with and what would be the best position and your target profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

In my opinion, you will spend more money on electricity if you keep your wallet open all the time. Perhaps it will be more profitable for you to get acquainted with the master codes, buy and configure a small computer, for example, raspberry pi, or rent a virtual server for these needs. Personally, I liked the cryptocurrency Semux, study it.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

In my opinion, you will spend more money on electricity if you keep your wallet open all the time. Perhaps it will be more profitable for you to get acquainted with the master codes, buy and configure a small computer, for example, raspberry pi, or rent a virtual server for these needs. Personally, I liked the cryptocurrency Semux, study it.
Wow, I also support the SEMUX project. I also like this project and I also believe that this project can succeed if you simply rely on the fact that today there are really great opportunities in the cryptocurrency sphere.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

hi is there are any other coin than minexcoin who pays more than 5% monthly return on to hold their coins in the wallets. i am not trying to promote the coin just want to diversify my investment
Minexcoin is really incredible coin for passive income and they pay high percentage reward. You can earn money a lot of projects in passive way-
1. Kucoin Share pay out profit for this coin holder.
2. KickCoin
3. Ontology
4. NEO
5. Vechain
6. Binance Coin 
You have to keep holding in which exchange wallet.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Passive income can go if you own a node for example, or on some exchanges when you store exchange tokens you are charged for this in the form of exchange tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: