Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:08:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bastion Token - A very unique way to build a unique house  (Read 197 times)
itharagaian (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:04:16 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 01:26:40 PM by itharagaian

Goal : Building a very unique house in containers underground. Aiming sustainable living.
Project Costs : +- 125K€

Investment type: medium-long term

House type project :
https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmW8ihmhKWEaAqkSHY4ti6CqudpQeG7GrgyyAPn8iCCq5x

https://files.steempeak.com/file/steempeak/lebastion/HRCnC9HP-ico.png

BASTION TOKEN PRESALE

Information

We created a Token, named BASTION.
100.000.000 Tokens were created to be sure to have enough to fund the project.
All tokens, after the sale and maintenance phase, will be bought-back at 0.01€.

The goal of the token is to fund the building of @Lebastion.
Once the house is built, the token will lose it's base goal.
From that point, Lebastion Owners will allocate monthly funds to buy back existing coins at his original cost : 0.01€
As if paying a rent or refunding a classical bank lease.
Warning : There are no limitation in time for the buy back period, we shall re-buy as much as we can monthly, until each and every token is bought-back.
Where comes the money from for the buy-back?

The fund raise will pay the house completely, leaving us without any rent or bank lease.
We promise to refund the equivalent of a rent monthly, even more if we have additional revenues.
As our goal will be to buy-back the tokens as fast as possible.
It's a win-win situation, you earn more ROI than with classical bank, while we avoid bank fees.

It's a modern way to help a family to get his house, and for you to make profits while buying the coin soon and getting the bonuses.
The Sale

The sale will be divided in several phases: Pre-sale, Sale, Maintenance.
Presale

To thank our investors for the risk they take, we make an initial coin offering from today until september 30th 2018
during that period of time, each 10 tokens purchased will grant you 2 free tokens (20% ROI)
Sale

The presale should allow us to start the work on Lebastion but might be unsufficient.
So, from 1st of October til end of 31st of december 2018, each 10 sold tokens will grant the investor one additional token (10% ROI)
Maintenance

If, and only if financial problems occur, we shall put more coins on sale, to be sure to achieve the finalization of Lebastion.
But the Bonus will only be 1 free token for 100 token purchased (1% ROI)
Claim Bonus

In other words, no matter when you purchase BASTION tokens, you will get a bonus, you will get a ROI.
To claim the bonus you will have to purchase the tokens directly from us.
You may trade as many tokens as you want, but if the original price raises, we, Lebastion, will still buy back at original price once the building is done. If the price goes down, we will also buy them at 0.01€.

It's a limited risk Token, as the only variable is time.

To claim the bonus, simply send us the transaction ID with both of our adresses.
    our address is 3PKKJfpg21t4PrTJxXjVzF7FvKudoyRQeD9

Donations

You can send any donation to us to help us build the house and refund investors, we gladly accept cash and cryptos!
You can also choose to send your BASTION tokens to our address (3PKKJfpg21t4PrTJxXjVzF7FvKudoyRQeD9) and those will be destroyed.
How to purchase the tokens ?

We are using Waves Platform, so you need an account with them : https://client.wavesplatform.com
You should fund it the way you want : Cash, waves, altcoins, ...
Convert your assets to EURO fiat
Send any amount to 3PKKJfpg21t4PrTJxXjVzF7FvKudoyRQeD9
We shall manually send you the tokens, plus your bonus following the date of purchase.
Thank you

Lebastion wants to thank you who chose to be one of our investors, we shall do our best to buy back the coins as soon as we can and as much as we can per month as promised.
This article is the contract and the white paper. Aswell as the ICO documentation.
Token life after project

After the project, the token will have its own life, with Dex exchanges and possible use cases, we shall try to make it adopted by shops and we will buy our own shop: goodies and services, payable in Bastion Tokens.
The bastion building will be visited, and Bastion tokens will be usable there also.

Together we are strong
The bastion will exist, thanks to our alliance

Help us to succeed, resteem and share as much as you can

Responsible : Olivier Jacobs, Belgium
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

a simple version of a real estate project, making a container house is not new, it has long been done by several people, even some hotels, but this is said to be unique, because it has not been applied to crytocurrency, I hope the main purpose of this project can be achieved satisfactorily

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:38:48 AM

a simple version of a real estate project, making a container house is not new, it has long been done by several people, even some hotels, but this is said to be unique, because it has not been applied to crytocurrency, I hope the main purpose of this project can be achieved satisfactorily

It is also unique for other reasons, at least here in europe : Underground { bunker mode}, as resilient as possible and integrated in its natural environment.
But yes, containers are already used as houses nowadays.

Thank you for your wishes, I will need them.

The project is not scammy and will for sure save our family if the ico is a success, no one will be more happy to rebuy the tokens at promised price than someone beeing saved, if you see what I mean.

People can see this project as charity, if they want, but this charity has a return.

And again you're right to say it will be unique in relqtion with tokens or cryptos. Even if I hope the idea will be copied and other families can be helped, as the banks are more and more reluctant towards lambda people
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:13 AM

Sorry for anser delay in answering you, even if I have a watch status on this post, I never got any email about your reply, not even in spam folder ... wierd
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:23:52 PM

First part of eshop built.
Continuing in promoting the token.
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

The architect will soon deliver the final data's, the builders stand ready.
We need the funds as quick as possible
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

Added pictures to our main document

https://www.itharagaian.net/main/index.php/bastion-token

Added a buying token info page

https://www.itharagaian.net/main/index.php/bastion-token/getting-bastion-tokens
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

Now showing realtime price and circulating token on our main pages :

https://www.itharagaian.net/main/index.php/bastion-token
https://www.itharagaian.net/main/index.php/bastion-token/getting-bastion-tokens
volusion

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Good service.
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Milestones

First selling token milestone reached : 1K, next milestone 10K

Shop

Beeing developped, some products already available
If purchasing with bastion tokens, price is lowered by 10%

News

Before end of this month the woods will be cut on the land.
Geometer is contacted for ground analyzes and building loclization
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

I would like to ask what is special to create this token on Waves platform and what unique feature you are offering which is worth to invest in it. There is info who is behind this project and what is soft cap for this ICO?
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:23:20 AM

Not all tokens are made to bring a unique feature Smiley this one is more a lending proof between individuals
The blockchain is there to lock the transaction and to be able to verify the lendings

Who is behind ? Me, info is on the website.
Soft cap depends of the banks, maximum 125k€

I would like to ask what is special to create this token on Waves platform and what unique feature you are offering which is worth to invest in it. There is info who is behind this project and what is soft cap for this ICO?
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Coin Capital is now one of our partners
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Do you need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested. Thanks.
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

I don't know yet, I will see with our partner
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

Not all tokens are made to bring a unique feature Smiley this one is more a lending proof between individuals
The blockchain is there to lock the transaction and to be able to verify the lendings

Have you done your research regarding waves platform?
Most assets in waves are already dead. And also, if in case you will be successful in building that house, what will you do after that?
Please be real here. My impression is - this will go nowhere.
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

Have you done your research regarding waves platform?
Most assets in waves are already dead. And also, if in case you will be successful in building that house, what will you do after that?
Please be real here. My impression is - this will go nowhere.

Not sure I have to care about other assets of waves, maybe they didn't do good campaigns or maybe they were spam.
I will rebuy the tokens as noted.
You may think it's going nowhere, but I think it will be ok.
This token is different, it is not a COIN, but a token, the question asking me what i will do after that is thus wierd... Once the token has done it's role, it could even cease existing, as long as i rebought them... I can also choose to reuse it for something else. Who cares as long as I keep my promises

Not understand a feature or a decision does not make it unreal, thank you
itharagaian (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:09:56 AM

Second milestone reached, 10K tokens sold

Next milestone 25K
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: