Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where we can find good bounty to join?  (Read 626 times)
lungtungga

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:07 PM

usually in telegram of my friends
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I think you no need to use any bounty listing platform like bountyhive or bounty0x because in this forum if you have enough experience in finding bounty campaign, you'll be able to find out tons of good bounty campaign to join Smiley. Following good bounty manager, following bounty with good project behind or maybe bounty campaign with high amount of shared token.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

as a newcomer in bounty, maybe you can join any telegram group community for bounty hunters. you can find the link in any threads in this forum. so you can make discussion with many bounty hunters there. so you can increase your knowledge about bounties
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I think the good source to find a bounty is by searching highly rated ICOs on review sites like ICObench.Check for upcoming ICOs with over 85% rating.Some of them offer bounties.just follow the link to websites and their bitcointalk account profiles and join bounties.It also matters if the bounty campaign is manged by a reputed bounty manager
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

You are doing it already and you're in the right place to ask this. Though I not a bounty hunter, I like to say that even if the bounty will pay you nicely you cant be sure of it. From what I've read here, although you have set your standards it isnt enough because the project can turn into scam anytime.
Yes, you are right, not all Bounties commit fraud but there are only a few who commit fraud, but those who take part in the Bounty project have to check their white paper and ask who the project manager is, maybe that can help those who run the project.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

as a newcomer in bounty, maybe you can join any telegram group community for bounty hunters. you can find the link in any threads in this forum. so you can make discussion with many bounty hunters there. so you can increase your knowledge about bounties
I think here is one of the best place, there are so many threads, so many ads and people who will help you with any questions, for me this forum is a perfect place.

jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

bountyhive
icobench
ETC
smarshed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:32 AM

Ask bounty manager on bitcointalk, they will guide you.
Don't take risk, because ICO can be scam at any time.
GlobalTrader07

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

You might want to join the forum on my signature. The forum currently offer bounty for BTT members and a lot more.. See you there!
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

usually in telegram of my friends

It is this forum which consists of all the information about the upcoming or existing ICO and based on your research you can choose which will be the best bounty programme for you to join their campaign and become the part of that and earn their tokens.

Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

of course in this forum is the right place for hunting gifts, and to be sure to get a gift we have to smart choose the project, to personal experience I chose gift in menejeri some famous people in this forum
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

I am a junior member of this forum. I am still thinking about to start the bounty.so I am collecting information about the bounty campaigns. so I need to know how can we select a good bounty program for marketing that will pay us nicely.is there any website or forum to get the decision? those are more experienced about bounty please share where to take help and find a good bounty. I am waiting for your reply
thanks in advance

If you want to become a bounty hunter you can visit the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Choose bounty campaigns and get started, you need to read the rules of the project and do right the rules, depending on the campaign.
Or you can also join Airdrop in the thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
ivull

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

in the bitcoin forum has provided many gifts in the marketplace and we just choose to keep following it

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

Doing bounties is one of the many ways to make money out of cryptocurrencies, bounty campaigns is profitable thing to do because the allocated amount of rewards to it is much than what we are needed or expecting in life. If you want to find some good bounties to join with, you can just manage to find some in this bitcoin forum.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I am a junior member of this forum. I am still thinking about to start the bounty.so I am collecting information about the bounty campaigns. so I need to know how can we select a good bounty program for marketing that will pay us nicely.is there any website or forum to get the decision? those are more experienced about bounty please share where to take help and find a good bounty. I am waiting for your reply
thanks in advance
You can go to bounty subforum and finding there. Remember: join to the campaign when Bounty Manager is with Full Member rank or higher is better with the BM have Newbie or Jr. Member rank. You will need to check the bounty pool, the date you join to the bounty (too closed with bounty ending time is not good to join because you will not have much date left to work -> not much stake to earn.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

I'm advising you to join the project which pays you in bitcoin or ethereum since there is too many scam project out there, so you're not gonna waste your time here. They may pay you with their token but the possibility for a coin to be successful is 50:50. In addition make your own research before joining a project, don't give your ID or anything, the bounty hunter is not supposed to provide KYC except if you are an investor.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

Where we can find good bounty to join?

For me, I always scan altcoin bounty section and marketplace-service section to find a good bounty. Well of couse, I always look first this thing - if the author or the bounty manager is respected with high ranked and got a some sort of merit and trust around here in bitcointalk.org. Because the bounty manager is represent the newly project or the bounty campaign if is it legit or not. What do you think?
talismas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:35:35 AM

Check bounterhunter
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

Identifying good bounty tasks requires observation from multiple angles!
-white paper
- Bounty Manager
- product demand
- Team background

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

When you say good bounty, you are the one to find out which one is good.  There are good bounties and bad ones everywhere,  from btt, bountyhive, bountyox, bounty hunter, bounty platform etc.  But what I do is, before partaking in any bounty  I Carry out a research on them to find out if the team is serious,  it they have reached soft cap with their ICO. I also check the total supply  of the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: