Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question lang po sana wala magalit.  (Read 183 times)
kren27 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Di ko po alam kung ako lang since newbie nga po ako dito sa forum, pero may nakasagutan kasi ako na "hero" member ung tag e.

Ung reason lang po is pinagtatanggol ko ung website kasi nga nabayaran ako with proof dahil naging active ako sa site na un, lalo na po ung time na kailangan ko ng pera para makabalik ako sa mas maayos na work, if naalala nyo pa po ung close na thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4838654.msg43652751#msg43652751

Ito po siya, ung time na nagiipon ako ng mejo malaking budget po, sa ngayon po. Or in case na mabarayn ulit ako sa forum mamaya. sobra sobra ng biyaya ung nakuha ko galing dun sa icoforums.

Ung question ko lang po is "tama" po ba na inegative rep nya ko dahil ayaw nya lang daw sa akin?

ito ung sakin, di ko lang alam bat wala ako nakikita na red mark sa pangalan ko lol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2247648

bale gumanti din ako sa kanya, di ko naman sya iniscam e, sinabhan pa ako na alt nung mismong forum kasi daw pinagtatanggol ko.
pati ung 4 ko na merits ganun din. Kaso lang baka may ma-trigger din dito sa last post nya.

" Dig a little harder. He was just like you. Also from the same country as I am born & brought up in. He took offence when I cited facts, just like you did. We Indians work for $30 and pinoys work for $5, you guys have lowered the overall quality of internet freelance market. You want to stomp your feet and deny this? Go ahead. I've been doing this for 9 years, so I know better. And its no doubt that pinoy shitposters have made this forum a living hell. As if us Indians and those Sub-Saharan-Africans weren't doing that enough already. "

di ko na lang itatag kung saan nya pinost to. Pero madami din pala hero member na ganito, madami kasi sa akin nagpm na hero members before nung may tanong ako about dun sa fake na eth wallet pla un sa googleplay, mababait naman sila.

Di ko din kinakaila na malinis ako at walang fault dun sa mga nangyari, nagbigay pa nga ko ng proof at explanation e. Kaso mukhang ayaw nya din maniwala from screenshot ng wallet ko, laman nun tapos nung binigay ko lahat, humingi naman ng sign na di ko alam panu at san ko un kukunin.

TLDR; pwede ka malagyan ng untrusted na feedback kahit di ka naman nangscam?

Kung di po pwede ito padelete na lang po salamat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:22:05 AM

You got an untrusted feedback from ME not the entire world. I do not trust you and no you cannot do anything about it. People who chose to believe my trust rating may take that into consideration when dealing with you. Quit whining and defending your "friends" - thank you for admitting that.

You're gonna come waltzing down here and mock me, call me racist and still expect me to trust you? Anong joke! Hindi nito kung paano ito gumagana. Get lost!

I fully believe those people at ICOforums are your friends or you are one of them. So quit whining. You reap what you sow.
kren27 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:33:08 AM

You got an untrusted feedback from ME not the entire world. I do not trust you and no you cannot do anything about it. People who chose to believe my trust rating may take that into consideration when dealing with you. Quit whining and defending your "friends" - thank you for admitting that.

You're gonna come waltzing down here and mock me, call me racist and still expect me to trust you? Anong joke! Hindi nito kung paano ito gumagana. Get lost!

I fully believe those people at ICOforums are your friends or you are one of them. So quit whining. You reap what you sow.

ok sir
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

Let me just input my little opinion. Actually this is the big reason why I am not anymore expressing all of my opinions and ideas in this forum because we don't know if we can "hurt" someone's feelings and we can get something we don't want to get. Maybe the best way is to just go with the flow, agree if it is necessary and appreciate when people are appreciating, smile when they do and when they cry just ignore them and go on with our lives. This forum is never the bastion of democracy and will never be...people who are assuming such can be mistaken. We should be aligning with people who had been here and just let them have a day in their lives...as we also have our own lives to attend to. In other words, be friends to them and don't make them your enemies because doing so will not be profitable. Mahirap na may kalaban dito...kaya friends na lang tayong lahat...cheers!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

TLDR; pwede ka malagyan ng untrusted na feedback kahit di ka naman nangscam?
pwede ka padin lagyan ng negative trust or even untrusted feedback kahit hindi ka ng scam as long as valid yung reason like you broke the forum rules like having multiple accounts which you have been accuse of.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: