Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AllSafe SAFE  (Read 146351 times)
Listent

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:43:47 AM

I will answer briefly:

Whoever wants to stay with ASAFE2 will stay.

Swap is optional NOT mandatory.
nesto1208

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:16:06 AM

Mr. Listent.

Couple of things that i find strange.

* in may you talk about a swap to never hear from again
* in december you come back saying you where sick (sorry to hear, hope your better), but till august you where very active in Heptacoin (which i now ubnderstand doesnt exist anymore) Is this the future for ASAFEM too?? (take profit and disapear again??)
* Now the community took over, and your scared of missing it all and you become active?
* last: your last reply... I will answer briefly?.... Dont count on support from the community. We dont need this.

Hope the best for you but i stick with SAFE!!!!!
DinnerDaddy

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

I will answer briefly:

Dearest Listent,  Why are you ignoring the Stake Holders and Allsafe Community?

Nobody is staying on the ASAFE2 blockchain.

NO ONE will swop to ASAFEM!!!

The SWOP has quite clearly already started.

Allsafe (SAFE)   http://allsafe2.thecryptochat.net/ledger.php

Now it would appear that you are prepared to lie and deceive the community further by faking your own illness.  SHAME ON YOU

Artinvest (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:08:17 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 03:20:30 PM by Artinvest

Hello everyone, I am glad to report to you That now online 12 MN, + 63 connected Wallets
stephh_one

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:56:19 PM

Hello everyone, I am glad to report to you That now online 12 MN, + 63 connected Wallets

That's a very good news Artinvest !
I believe in this coin  Smiley
DinnerDaddy

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:30:30 PM

There are now already 14 Masternodes on the new SAFE chain!

It would appear that the community has spoken!

Listern if you truly believed in this coin you would join the stake holders and community.

You seem to be only interested in another profitable pre-mine and further deception of the stake holders.

The door will always remain open for you.

DinnerDaddy

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:10:17 PM

I contacted Livecoin and I am waiting for an answer

Dearest Listern,  Is there any news from Livecoin?

As Listern is not keeping us in the loop I will UPDATE for him

Listern can not afford to pay the Livecoin swop fee, so he will abandon this listing.

Listern is clearly not in contact with Nova Exchange, and they will NOT be swopping to his new chain.

Nova have announced today they they are swopping to the new Allsafe (SAFE) chain along with the community.
https://novaexchange.com/news/

Escodex will follow shortly, and so will Graviex.

Listern it is very clear that NO ONE will participate in your swop.

Yet again you have tried to mislead the community.
DinnerDaddy

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:59:04 AM

Hello all, the SAFE network is growing, 14.56% of the Allsafe supply have already moved to the new chain.

20 Masternodes!

A quick UPDATE on where we are at with the swop.......

Nova will be swopping to the new chain on the 8th of Feb. Graviex have already performed the swop, however they are currently unable to update ticker. Escodex will be swopping to SAFE also.

BTCpop are swopping to the new chain, and Arty is going to beef up the faucet!

We have delayed negotiations with Livecoin (due to unforeseen circumstances!), we will update asap and are already in contact with the exchange.

We are waiting to hear back from CoinMarketCap, some info needs to be updated including the ticker. Graviex probably wont update their ticker until this is all sorted for data retrieval reasons.

Our Aiodex listing had been postponed until after the swop, and is now in motion.

ProofofstakePools is shortly swopping to the new chain.

MDChash is already up and running for shared MNs on the new chain.

There are plans in motion to list on masternodes.online and more exchanges when the dust settles early February. I think that is all!!.............SAFE
Rotminer

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:24:29 PM

I will answer briefly:

I was not around before when you were running this project but I can see why you aren't running it now.

Your brief reply is so brief as to be meaningless, it adds nothing on your behalf.

I for one have been given good reason by the spirit and the leadership of the current SAFE community to give them my support wholeheartedly.

I would suggest you move on there is nothing left here for you.

stephh_one

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:18:37 PM

Hello all, the SAFE network is growing, 14.56% of the Allsafe supply have already moved to the new chain.

20 Masternodes!

A quick UPDATE on where we are at with the swop.......

Nova will be swopping to the new chain on the 8th of Feb. Graviex have already performed the swop, however they are currently unable to update ticker. Escodex will be swopping to SAFE also.

BTCpop are swopping to the new chain, and Arty is going to beef up the faucet!

We have delayed negotiations with Livecoin (due to unforeseen circumstances!), we will update asap and are already in contact with the exchange.

We are waiting to hear back from CoinMarketCap, some info needs to be updated including the ticker. Graviex probably wont update their ticker until this is all sorted for data retrieval reasons.

Our Aiodex listing had been postponed until after the swop, and is now in motion.

ProofofstakePools is shortly swopping to the new chain.

MDChash is already up and running for shared MNs on the new chain.

There are plans in motion to list on masternodes.online and more exchanges when the dust settles early February. I think that is all!!.............SAFE

Thanks for this clarification !

And a small update : 21 masternodes now !
Soulfly34

Activity: 136
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

I am impressed by the large community and their daily activities. There are many initiatives to get to know the project better. I hope that those who now manage the project, continue the development without problems, as it happened in the past with the previous dev. the
Good luck!
MasternodeCap

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:24:06 AM

Hello there,

masternodecap.com has enabled Allsafe!
Nodes monitoring and stats for $SAFE.

You can especially be warned when :
  • the status of a node changes
  • your nodes get rewarded
  • an upgrade of your wallet is available

Come say hi in our discord.

Happy masternoding!

MasterNodeCap - Monitoring ,Statistics,Rank and Setup Guides for Masternodes
Rotminer

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:46:48 PM

With a non-inflationary reward scheme, this is a project designed for long term investment with a potentially stable price.

Only need to invest in 1000 coins to join club 1000 giving access to a restricted channel in the discord server where there are enhanced airdrops and Friday bingo event with generous rewards.
Stake your coins for two weeks in a desktop wallet or Panda bot wallet for an additional bonus. Full details in Discord.

Worth a punt in my opinion.
leipao24

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:06:50 AM

This is one awesome project!

Their 1000 Club makes them even more awesome.

Only have to invest or hold at least 1000 coins to enter this restricted discord channel (#1000 Club). Being a member of the Club gives any member an access to more perks, rewards and giveaways, plus the Friday Bingo event with generous rewards.

Price has been consistently stable and new exchanges are continuously sought out for the coin to be listed. This is potentially a coin to invest on.
DinnerDaddy

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:32:33 PM

UPDATE - Allsafe (SAFE)

Not only has Allsafe experienced an incredible period of stability during recent upheaval in the crypto world,  but we are also half way through the swop. 

Over half the circulating supply of ASAFE2 has already been swopped for the new POS/MN chain SAFE. 

The only existing exchange that is not swopping to the new chain is Livecoin, and they have already closed both the ASAFE2 markets on their platform.  They will be delisting it as soon as support for the old network stops in February.   Don't get left behind!  Withdraw your ASAFE2 as soon as possible and participate in the community swop.

The final update of coinmarketcap including the ticker will be coordinated with the date that Nova exchange swops to the new chain on the 8th Feb.

It's an incredibly exciting time for us all at Allsafe HQ, and the community is buzzing!

Thank you all for you continued help and support
mjacer

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:30:57 AM

This project is really good. The team behind this project is so dedicated in making this coin a great one. I am glad that i have joined and support this project. Very accomodating community especially the core team they are so kind. They are working very hard especially when they have swapped from ASAFE2 to SAFE. They make sure all the staking pool, exchange and other affiliates will do the swap. Great team. Great community. Great project. Great job! Keep it up for this coin to go that far that no one else could ever imagine.
nesto1208

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:18:34 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCE ABOUT LIVECOIN :

It is really important that anyone still with funds on Livecoin withdraw their ASAFE2 as soon as you
possibly can so that you can participate in the swop.

They have already tried to shut withdrawals, so don't wait any longer.
The Allsafe markets have already closed on Livecoin.
nesto1208

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:33:59 AM

We are happy to announce we've got listed on Altilly.com

You can buy SAFE in the BTC, LTC and DOGE markets!!!!
Low fee's.

https://www.altilly.com/
nesto1208

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:59:58 AM

DOGE MARKET ENABLED!!!!!

Market open to all coins listed in https://cryptostake.es/exchange/ !!!!

Exchange Fees:
*Withadraw DOGE = 5 DOGE fees
*Minimum withadraw = 100 DOGE
*TRADING fees =
- 0.15% Maker
- 0.35% Taker

And Safe is listed on altmarkets.io!!

Check it out at https://altmarkets.io/trading/safebtc

Good Luck and happy trading!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Rotminer

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:25:24 AM

Big Bounty for masternode holders 250 Free SAFE COIN for holding a masternode for 1 whole month. Starts 15th Feb.

Visit Discord sever https://discord.gg/Nm2C7VH for more details and full requirements.

Support SAFE  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: