Bitcoin Forum
February 18, 2018, 06:56:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex.com (US-based, exchange) now open to the public  (Read 31282 times)
Termie

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:36:04 AM

watch out, Bittrex seems to disable accounts on a grand scale. Others are already forced to upgrade/create a basic account as minimum standard, otherwise no more withdrawal is possible. After Poloniex transformed to a dubious exchange, now Bittrex seems to follow. I guess this action is another nail at the coffin of centralized exchanges.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:15:05 PM

Just bumping this to see if Bittrex-Bill is still active. Ive recently started using Bittrex and am pretty happy so far. It would be nice to see updates and news posted here on any happenings at the exchange as well as to have a support person should I/we need it.

Shocked

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
coininvestor

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:44:52 AM

Bittrex is a ponzi scheme.  They steal your funds.  They arbitrarily choose 28 states where if you live in one of those states now all of the sudden you can't get your coins back.  Where was the limit on deposits?   BITTREX IS A PONZI SCHEME!!!!!!!   Do not give them your ID.  They will use it against you.  They are CRIMINALS!!!!!! 
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

The CASH BACK Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:06 AM

How many days should i wait before my verification completed? i know they are disabling some account but they have a statement now.

___C A S H B A G___     │     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY    |    Get it on Google Play
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
●       WHITEPAPER        ●        TWITTER        ●        FACEBOOK        ●        TELEGRAM       ●
dina dini

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

I like this project, a project that has a good team and this project has a very unique concept, successful tuk tuk this project.
koinsever

Activity: 588
Merit: 522

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

bittrex disabled my account. 2 months passed but they didnt solve my problem. anywhere you guys know  where can i apply for solution? 47 days has been passed support ticket still open.

.▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▌       ▀▀▀█████████
█████████▄          ▀██████
██████████▄          ▀█████
██████████           █████
██████████           █████
███████████    ▄██▄   █████
███████████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
.digilira.||||
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1025

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

They told me to verify my account and closed the ticket. Since I told them I'm not going to do that, and what they're doing is ridiculous, they're just started ignoring me.

RIP Bittrex
twentix

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

When new subscriptions will be opened?
bonipper

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

They told me to verify my account and closed the ticket. Since I told them I'm not going to do that, and what they're doing is ridiculous, they're just started ignoring me.

Did they actually send you a reply to your ticket? Did it say verify or they are keeping your money?
NestDoe

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

It's ridiculous that bittrex can't hire more "soldiers" to continue registrations and faster verifications. On this market we can't wait for it.
Omarshady

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

Dear Bittrex Team ,,
someone can take a look to continue with my own ticket please ,, i was talking to an support provider then no answer for a week ago ,, so i hope to solve my issue ASAP
Number : 1033189
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.