Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITFOREX A TRUSTED CRYPTO EXCHANGE?  (Read 350 times)
XIANNE25 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 03:19:01 AM

Is there any member here traded in Bitforex exchange?how's your experience?i tried trading little amount in there ..sometimes when I login to my acct the site cant be found and some other users also complained of their withdrawal that has been pending for several hours..anyways,the admin in telegram are responsive and sorted out the problem..but I want to hear from u guys of what can u say about this crypto exchange..is it legit so that I am confident to add more fund in the future??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

Never heard of it. Not saying that it's not trusted though. But why not stick with the reputable exchanges like Bitfinex[1] and Binance[2] instead? Is there any particular reason why you have to use bitforex specifically?

EDIT: Bitforex is actually at the #1 spot on coinmarketcap. But still. I've never used it so I couldn't recommend it.

[1] https://bitfinex.com/
[2] https://binance.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

My own opinion is that, I have used BITFOREX to trade some newly listed ERC-20 tokens. I have traded there and I never experienced any problem. For now, I would say, you should watch them more before adding more funds.
XIANNE25 (OP)

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

Never heard of it. Not saying that it's not trusted though. But why not stick with the reputable exchanges like Bitfinex[1] and Binance[2] instead? Is there any particular reason why you have to use bitforex specifically?

EDIT: Bitforex is actually at the #1 spot on coinmarketcap. But still. I've never used it so I couldn't recommend it.

I am trading hydro and I saw the biggest volume is in that exchange that's why I tried to use the platform..it seems it is new crypto exchange thats why they are experiencing glitches..if I am not  mistaken its a Singapore based exchange..u can check it out
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

I heard total daily volume in Bitforex exchange is not real,  so that mean they not professional. I did sell bounty token there and for the deposit and withdrawal is fine,  but for daily trading activity i prefer to use others exchanges that has better reputation,  like Binance and Bittrex.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

is it legit so that I am confident to add more fund in the future??
If you're planning to store your coins in bitforex, please don't.
I already trade in bitforex before and everything went well, from deposit to withdrawal, nothing much special. However, I just noticed the trading volume that seems fake like hello there's just few people who uses that platform yet the volume is overwhelming.

sometimes when I login to my acct the site cant be found
It's better to bookmark the site.  bitforex

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

I have used bitforex for a few trades and so far haven't had any issues.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

Bitforex is also a good exchanger for good projects in every ICO coins they will listed their coins there. After ico end's and i never hear any issue for bitforex so its a good exchanger also and it is top 10 exchanger.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

The only grouse I seem to have with Bitforex is the fake volume, because they don't have a lot of users at the moment so I wondering where the huge volumes come from. I have just a little amount I'm using to try out trading there, and nothing much.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

I have used bitforex for a few trades and so far haven't had any issues.
Funny enough, this is my first time of ever knowing there is even an exchange called bitforex, since I really do not bother myself with any exchange that does not really have much reputation anyway.

I have also tried checking Google for reviews and I noticed there is a mixed feeling kind of review with the exchange; some have had it rough, some had it good just like you mentioned, and as long as there is a mixed review, I won't really bother much. Why use an exchange that not everyone is using anyway and I am pretty sure liquidity wise, this is exchange will be pretty low.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

Same here! This is the first time I've heard about Bitforex. I wouodn't recommend it also. Try the trusted exchange. Aside from Binance and Bitfinex, you can also try HitBTC, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

Bitforex exchange is a very trusted cryptocurrency trading platform. Lots of people use this exchanges for cryptocurrency trading. I am also use this platform for my Cryptocurrency trading. Here is the high transaction fee in other exchanges platform but it is a most trusted and 24 hour support system here.you can live chat for your any kind of problem after all this is a very trusted and popular exchanges in this online industry so you can use without any kind of hesitation.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

These days we have fewer exchanges which are totally credible and secure, free from hacking. A lot of them have been proven to not be as safe as they claim.
Bitforrex is a decent exchange, but I would only bank on a handful of exchanges at the moment, and it won't be on my list.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

From what I know, there isn't much information about BitForex background. I will not say that BitForex is doubtful, But, before you take the bold step, you must be careful where you put your money.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

Is there any member here traded in Bitforex exchange?how's your experience?i tried trading little amount in there ..sometimes when I login to my acct the site cant be found and some other users also complained of their withdrawal that has been pending for several hours..anyways,the admin in telegram are responsive and sorted out the problem..but I want to hear from u guys of what can u say about this crypto exchange..is it legit so that I am confident to add more fund in the future??
Didnt tried to use up that exchange but to presume this exchange is included to be on top rankings which it really trusted and been used by the community.
Looking on this ranking https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/reported/ on CMC its clear that it is on 3rd rank next to Binance,so its safe in using it up and its your choice which exchange do suits you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:47:35 PM

From my experience I will say they are trusted in my own opinion though it's been long i used them, but i have used them a couple of time, I have send to my tokens to the exchange, traded it and make my withdrawals successfully without any problems or delay, if you say their site can't be found, it's possible they might be having some technical issues but all the same, I will say i trust them based on my experience with them.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

There are no problems with bitforex, I like it although some features are a bit confusing for beginners. but so far have not found any obstacles or complaints to trade there.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:43 PM

In my opinion, no any exchange is trusted at all! You have no chance to take your money back if theses exchanges closed or get hacked!
My recommendation for you is put your crypto assets into many exchanges. Some of my favorite exchanges are binance, bitfinex, hitbtc, bibox, kucoin and huobi.
Hope these will help you in some ways. Let’s make lots of profit in this market Smiley
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

I also never heard of this exchange, so the rule is if the exchange is not trusted so better stay away. If others have experienced problem before so its just a matter of time before you got into trouble as well. I checked coinmarketcap, it has volume but ranked https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ 192. So not a good indication either. So my advise is to stay away and go with trading platforms with reputation already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

I don’t know for you man, but I wouldn’t dare go for that. There are many good exchangers out there already, so why are you wasting your time with this exchanger that is still starting up? I have seen some bad news about bitforex, that’s why I said I wouldn’t dare go for it when there are good exchangers out there. I read about how they were faking transactions, it’s a long story, but you can search it out yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: