Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS BITFOREX A TRUSTED CRYPTO EXCHANGE?  (Read 350 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

The only grouse I seem to have with Bitforex is the fake volume, because they don't have a lot of users at the moment so I wondering where the huge volumes come from. I have just a little amount I'm using to try out trading there, and nothing much.
I guess that fake volume is something that is normal for smaller and even some big exchanges just to be able to keep themselves somehow recognized in the exchange space. I really do not expect such an exchange to have users who really care about their funds anyway and unless they probably are able to come up with something pretty much substantial when it comes to the exchange itself, why would I ever want to use them over the likes of Binance, bittrex, or even Kucoin. That is like seeing a hot charcoal on ground and deciding to sleep on it.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

Is there any member here traded in Bitforex exchange?how's your experience?i tried trading little amount in there ..sometimes when I login to my acct the site cant be found and some other users also complained of their withdrawal that has been pending for several hours..anyways,the admin in telegram are responsive and sorted out the problem..but I want to hear from u guys of what can u say about this crypto exchange..is it legit so that I am confident to add more fund in the future??

I never heard of it actually, you know what mate the safest things to do if you want to make trading choose the good exchange. Then, for you to find out the best exchangers better for you to check the top 10 exchange at the coinmarketcap. Never use on which has a low volume but always choose that listed at the top exchange platform in the market.
mrjesse

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Is there any member here traded in Bitforex exchange?how's your experience?i tried trading little amount in there ..sometimes when I login to my acct the site cant be found and some other users also complained of their withdrawal that has been pending for several hours..anyways,the admin in telegram are responsive and sorted out the problem..but I want to hear from u guys of what can u say about this crypto exchange..is it legit so that I am confident to add more fund in the future??

My experience is awful and I would not recommend anyone use this exchange for any reason. There are some very shady business practices incorporated into the business model. The worst of which is stealing from users by removing 90% of the miner fee paid when you withdraw funds. So while you may pay 0.0005 or even 0.001 BTC to process the transaction. They keep almost all of this and only use 0.00008 BTC to send the transaction. This causes any Bitcoin you withdraw days for a single confirmation.

WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE BITFOREX EXCHANGE!!! THEY STEAL FROM USERS!!!!
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Bitforex is a new trading platform. There are lots of coins listed on this exchange. Trading volume is high in 24h and there are many events for traders. Deposits and withdrawals are fast. I'm trading on Bitforex so be assured about it.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
goldy007

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:46:43 PM

BITFOREX BIG SCAM!!!!

1) Problem deposit/withdraw. Freeze user's coins.
I could not get the GRIN deposit for 6 days!!! I had txid, link on blokchain grin, but support bitforex didn't give me my coins.
I only got my coins when I called the dev GRIN for help. He confirm that coind on wallet bitforex.

2) Long time moderation withdraw. All withdrawal 2 hours have status "Applying"

3) Some withdraws have status "In process" more than 24 hours!!! Support can help you only after 24 hours.

4) Fake volume

5) Problem withdraw GRIN, problem withdraw BEAM. On other exchanges (kucoin, hotbit, bitmesh all ok).

6) Now i not received deposit GRIN one more time. Support not answer on ticket alredy 10 hours. I telegram chat spport answer "wait 48 hours..."

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:43:52 PM

I did several transactions a few days ago, all were safe and had no problems.
I also recommend that users who have problems use the correct procedure.
complain or send a ticket before saying a scam.
Iaroslavsss1

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:54:26 AM

Do not use the Bitforex exchange, at first they froze my account under the pretext of passing KYC, I passed KYC. The cabinet was still frozen, the withdrawal of funds is not available. Then they just reset my office, the funds disappeared, support is not responding.
UID 1993697
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: