Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there's another way to pay in the future?  (Read 3298 times)
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

there were many ways that we could pay for online transactions but the emergence of crypto it is complete for the present world and in my opinion there is no alternative or better method than crypto it is compulsory now and many of the online transactions are using pay pal account.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.
What you are saying is actually possible and also if the techinolgy develops more, you can really have such implements ahead.
I guess that making a default chip and injecting it into a human body to make payments simplier can make a huge difference and also it can be much needed by the community and can really have a lot of support from the community.
I am waiting for such implementation and i would personally invest into suvh project because the outcomes can really be much beneficial.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Rebecca Viveiros

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

I totally disagree with you. Implanting a micro chip in our body will be harmful for health. Besides people should be eradicated machine outside our body because maybe in one day, this chip can control our brains. However, I think in the future, each of us also need a card which can pay anything- a special card.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

so, you want to implant a chip to your body that can be used secretly by government agencies to track your every move? track your every transaction? - well, may be you love that, I prefer freedom and crypto is all about Freedom and Kill Government Watch.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

I think every technology will become obsolete and be copied with other more modern technologies. Likewise, with Bitcoin, it is possible that in the future there will be technology that resembles Bitcoin which is more modern as a more sophisticated payment tool. But I am sure that Bitcoin will not be obsolete.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

It sounds reasonable and we see this in near future. Somehow evolution is in progress, but in different ways. People want to connect everywhere and anytime. So, they willingly may accept this.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

It sounds reasonable and we see this in near future. Somehow evolution is in progress, but in different ways. People want to connect everywhere and anytime. So, they willingly may accept this.
Payment methods always seem to evolve in history so I believe that in the years to come we are going to be using a whole new method of payments and even the one that we are using now is going to be outdated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tanglong

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

In a new era of cashless shopping, blockchain and crypto may be available, as retailers are looking to reduce costs to increase competition with cheap online sellers. This trend will not spread beyond grocery stores.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Of course, I do not exclude the possibility that somebody will come up with something more interesting than crypto-currencies, but at this stage the crypto-currencies completely and completely allow to solve all the problems connected with the money turnover on the planet.
gandalfar

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

Blockchain technology has the potential to change the way many people pay for goods and services in the future. So Bitcoin will be the currency used for the future.

Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

I think that future payments will be easier through smartphones and only need to scan barcodes which will all be easier, all payments can be accessed in one hand.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.
Transmitting microchips into the human body to make transactions and exchange with a handshake is a great thing. But this has deadly shortcomings of being monitored continuously 24/24 through the microchip that will make your life always monitored.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Well..it remains to be see but truly technology is revolutionary and it won't be surprising to see another means of payment spring up in the coming years but I hope it doesn't come to implanting chips in our body.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Man after progress of this magnitude, will become very vulnerable as the government will know every step, I believe that people should not lose the will in exchange for Yes money.
Geemy

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

I think it's a way of paying now not in the future Now you can buy anything with these currencies such as aviation and school, as well as restaurants and cafés
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Making payment through a microchip implanted in the human body is not the future but there are some people who have already implanted such a chip. However, I believe that we will see more convenient and natural payment methods such as payment using iris of the person who is holding the funds in his wallet. If we can unlock our smartphone using it then making payment through such a way is not a rocket science.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

technological progress is not predictable for sure, but the possibility of growth is very possible. if we are currently being swept up by technological developments in financial transactions such as crypto currencies. maybe in the future there will be more phenomenal technology than blockchain technology or so on
The future is change, surely developing technology will have an impact on society, one of them in terms of currency. If all this time we use paper money, there is virtual money, then digital money appears. Bitcoin is a pioneer of digital money and has been used in many countries, but it will not eliminate banknotes.
hima

Activity: 47

Science, science

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

Most likely in the future we will have a chip sewn into our body, from which we will make purchases + our location will be tracked
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

Yeah its not impossible but theres no more security that will remain on us,since this implanted chips must be traceable and that eill bring us to vulnerability to bad elements

Look what bitfocus says about the privacy invasion we will encounter when the reason why we are here is about to be free from third party involvement

it also means, being exposed to government tracking on your every step, man. not a good idea.
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

I do agree, it's like in the movie I've watched, and I think it's cool. Put an implant in our body sounds so crazy but it probably happen in the future, since mankind are always trying to do something new and make things simpler day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: