Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think there's another way to pay in the future?  (Read 3298 times)
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

in 10 years ago, I believe that you can not imagine the blockchain technology now. So, you should not too be amazing if there are some good ways to pay in the future. And I think that certainly happen because there are still many weaknesses in crypto currency

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

I love the work of futurologists, because they are the first to realize the trends that technology seems to be preparing for the years to come, and while it is true that many of their forecasts tend to fail, the possibilities that the future presents us always look fantastic and revolutionary.

I also learned that the current economic system seems to have its days numbered, but even the alternative solution that cryptocurrencies seem to offer at present seems not to be the only alternative, and perhaps not even the most advanced, because it may be an initial phase of what the future will need, where perhaps humans can prioritize trust in all our relationships, including economic ones, and such a robust verification scheme for transactions such as those that the blockchain currently offers could be no longer necessary.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

I think that way will damage our bodies, so, the society will not accept such methods.

in my opinion, the peak of payment system innovation is digital currency by using gadgets or mastercard, not chips that are planted in the body.

I admit, that is a way that might happen in the future, but it will have a bad impact.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

I would not want to participate in this. It's horrible. But I think that this is possible in the near future.
I am not thinking this in the future to use chip implanted in our body as payment. I am okay to use the current system technology use in any transactions. This is not be accepting by others to use chip that has a big impact on our health condition.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:02 AM

we can't see about the future, but i think there are many ways to make payment in the future, right now we can see that there are many payment gateway, that link Creditcard and debitcard, but we can pay it using QR code or NFC with our phone, maybe in the future if technology improved every people have 1 gadget for payment only

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.

It could work, of course. In fact, it could work right now but better methods can be developed.

In fact, insert chips is the lazy way of imagining the possibilities to solve this problem in the future. Especially since we don't really know how much society will advance in the next 10 years for example.

For one method to be developed and widely accepted in a relatively short time it has to be non-invasive. I'm pretty sure that most people won't like sticking stuffs inside their body when other ways could be invented. From my point of view, external technologies are the way to go.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

I would not want to participate in this. It's horrible. But I think that this is possible in the near future.
I am not thinking this in the future to use chip implanted in our body as payment. I am okay to use the current system technology use in any transactions. This is not be accepting by others to use chip that has a big impact on our health condition.
And that we should be taking up for consideration since nobody wants to compromised their health. This idea isn't far to happen since everything  revolutionized on its own and health issue will hopefully solve as this chip will surely have a small percentage of radiation which still harmful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKks3vfiy6Q How NFC phones can steal your credit card info.

So, this is part of the future, is the first step, we need to make it more secure and will be the favourite payment method, just because it's easy.

We have all the time and this issue surely brought to the knowledge of the manufacturer and hopefully be resolve in time. If this will happen, we can shop without bringing anything.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

Nah, your idea is just a imagination, try to study in the better technology in our era, yes you're right that we are discover things every year in mysterious ways but that's not necessarily mean that we will be on that situation on the future just look for some ideas there's a lot of articles about that now.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

we can't see about the future, but i think there are many ways to make payment in the future, right now we can see that there are many payment gateway, that link Creditcard and debitcard, but we can pay it using QR code or NFC with our phone, maybe in the future if technology improved every people have 1 gadget for payment only

I think it would eventually happen when there would be like one stop shop payment kind of system in the future and you can use your smartphone as well for that matter. In progressive countries, smartphone can be used in paying some of their transactions and it would eventually be adopted by developing countries as the entrepreneurs will think of ways to make it easier and faster in making the transactions.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

There are really no far fetched ideas out there. What the mind can conceive, humans usually achieve.

Brain implants or nano neuron techtites are not impossible as human race continue to strive for technological breakthroughs. Perhaps the time might even come when we can actually buy time for a guaranteed lifespan. Imagine that!

But as for me, i do wish that we humans find an invention to make people live a simpler life. Just enough tech to get through the day, nothing fancy. A breath of fresh air, upgraded quality time with the family and an updated happy relationship with one another. I think that is the smartest tech i wanted to have.
Angi44

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
Merited by jekjek (1)

That kind of idea I think it wouldn't applicable to all because no one can use an micro cheap to pay something like the idea you made so I definitely use an blockchain payment rather than that you will put in your body only to pay.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

Im thinking like an micro chip implanted in our body. This system is not out of the picture because how we discover things every year, it is not impossible that in the future this things may happen and it will boom like btc.

It could work, of course. In fact, it could work right now but better methods can be developed.

In fact, insert chips is the lazy way of imagining the possibilities to solve this problem in the future. Especially since we don't really know how much society will advance in the next 10 years for example.

For one method to be developed and widely accepted in a relatively short time it has to be non-invasive. I'm pretty sure that most people won't like sticking stuffs inside their body when other ways could be invented. From my point of view, external technologies are the way to go.

You are right, it could work, but more experiments are necessary before implementing this kind of technology right now. It can be very dangerous, especially because each person reacts according to his own organism.

Personally I don't like this idea of having a chip implemented in my body to execute payments, but I know some people endorse this idea. Good for them, however it can open a precedent for governments force people in the future to implement the chips, arguing the facilities it can bring to our lives. It can go through a dangerous path, must be observed very carefully.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Well it's a good technology for the future but as i think of it, how about the details of the chip owner i dont think this technology covered all information of the chip owner i dont think it's safe.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

In the future maybe we can pay with the time, just like that Justin Timberlake movie "In Time". Just kidding, i don't imagine that there will be no new payment option in the future. From all history there were gold or diamond or the Money ruled. The cryptocurrency World has just borned and will rule thousands of years i guess.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

In the future maybe we can pay with the time, just like that Justin Timberlake movie "In Time". Just kidding, i don't imagine that there will be no new payment option in the future. From all history there were gold or diamond or the Money ruled. The cryptocurrency World has just borned and will rule thousands of years i guess.
I guess possible to our future to have another way to pay because many things created everytime and since we are now based in technology, there's possibility digital currency can be another way to pay in near future. Like the history before they used gold and silver as payment then when government came we used right now a government money, so since cryptocurrency is become popular possible we can used it in future.
serenagomz95

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

When e-commerce becomes a new shopping trend, mobile payments and online payments also rise. In the distant future, cash will disappear completely. Furthermore, payment through the card will also disappear and electronic payments will be available in general. Businesses and governments alike see the huge potential of electronic payment as there are too many benefits. Electronic payments will be more convenient, transparent and minimized by facilitating the flow of money.
Vincemanam21

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:16:24 AM

Yes because, nowadays the technology is very very fast to grpw and upgrade and there are so many scientist , developers and engineers who are making the technology more efficient , reliable and fast. And in the payment men system, it will happen that there would be another way .
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:44:41 AM

our body is not a robot, so, I think that such a method will not be accepted by many people. it's very extreme, damaging health and having a bad influence on the perfection of our bodies.

I think, the world of digital currency only affects our financial aspects, and does not affect the health of our bodies.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

Actually, there are many payment system that are widespread in our society and as far as  know bitcoin is one of them. It is possible that in the future there are another way to pay like extraordinary things like you can have a tattoo scanner at your wrist that serve as a bar code or code that connects in your banking then you can use it as a means of payment. All things are possible so I believe that in the future there is another way to pay.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

technological progress is not predictable for sure, but the possibility of growth is very possible. if we are currently being swept up by technological developments in financial transactions such as crypto currencies. maybe in the future there will be more phenomenal technology than blockchain technology or so on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: