Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinions about today's trading?  (Read 1667 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

This is the right time to get into trading.As expected,the price of bitcoin is reached 6700$ .So we can expect the value of 8000$ ,before end of this month.
At that time,you can't buy at this price. The price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$ ,before this year end.If you had inverse your savings in bitcoin and hold this year end.You will get huge profit from it.

Yes you are right, it was the best time to invest a huge amount today because the market prices are currently dropping ,that is the reason why you should hold your coins or invest even more.

It's better to hold at the dropping situations.Inverse at the dump will give you some profits.We often able to see some huge raise in the price of bitcoin  at the year end.So it's better to inverse before that period.To get huge profit from your investment,this is the best time.Don't miss your opportunity.
Holding is another option to get profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

This is the right time to get into trading.As expected,the price of bitcoin is reached 6700$ .So we can expect the value of 8000$ ,before end of this month.
At that time,you can't buy at this price. The price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$ ,before this year end.If you had inverse your savings in bitcoin and hold this year end.You will get huge profit from it.

Yes you are right, it was the best time to invest a huge amount today because the market prices are currently dropping ,that is the reason why you should hold your coins or invest even more.

It's better to hold at the dropping situations.Inverse at the dump will give you some profits.We often able to see some huge raise in the price of bitcoin  at the year end.So it's better to inverse before that period.To get huge profit from your investment,this is the best time.Don't miss your opportunity.
Holding is another option to get profit.

wrong! when price drops, specially price of an altcoin, it drops below what can give you profit. for instance imagine an altcoin worth $300 when the drop starts it goes down to $200 and then the recovery is to $250. if you hold when the drop is starting then you lose $50 per coin or 16.6% of your investment. but if you dump immediately as the dump starts and buy back at the bottom ($200) and then sell after the recovery you will make profit equal to 25%

in short holding something that is getting dumped is not profitable.

Only Bitcoin
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

You can start trading activity any time you want but for this situation demo account is needed as first time. Need to know market works and face risk is basic knowledge you should have, with out that your strategy will fail. Probability is relative, you can do that by set your stop loss and take profit point depend your money management. Practice first and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

As you can see, while the market does not intend to move sharply forward or backward. But there are small fluctuations-they are natural, they can be calculated and earned a little. As it will be further - we will see, there is a hope that October will be a good month for crypto-currencies.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

NO!
Right now i am expecting us to see another 'huge' downward first before the pump.
why ? it's pretty simple,it's all because of people sentiment,just look at our current price.whenever we are making a move,instantly in a couple hours/days the price dropped significantly to around its before.which means people still felt hesitated and not sure about what is going on,
right now we are in the middle of nowhere,well many people usually called it as capitulation(as a trader it's an opportunity,but right now it's not the best time according to my logic).
so,wait a little bit.we might see it in around $6000 or below that point,and then the price goes up again.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

I think it will not recover soon, in 2018 or early 2019. My opinion about making profit now is that holding strong coins.
I believe otherwise. The market is going to recover starting from October. That is what I believe in most. And if it will not happen. Then I will get disappointed. People need to get others to buy crypto because the more the demand on the market, the much the price grows and recovers. Added to that statement, holding strong coins is a good strategy because they are not considered to be scams. So either way, it is just a matter of time until everything gets back to place.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 
Maybe you already know the market is not good now, but it depends on you indeed you are a short-term trader to make a profit in the bearish market this may be a little profit that you can get but even high risk you will get too.
it's better to invest safely, at least withhold or wait and trade long-term, even though it's long enough but the profits can be obtained with a large amount, yes I don't recommend you for that, the choice is yours
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

it's hard to get up in my opinion, seeing slow movements is difficult to make short trades, maybe the most appropriate step to buy as much as possible and hold it until the market returns
Swapster

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

If you are day trading, look for high volume alts with strong moves. These can provide better daily gains. Right now i am trading Nano...  400% gains in last two weeks. Eth has been flat in this same time likely due to Ethereum genesis whale selling off large amounts... staying away for now. Hard to see which way btc is going to move, but some alts are roller coaster.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

If you think that the price of bitcoin is going to go so high then I need to ask you a question, why do you want to trade your coins? To me that doesn't really make sense, if you think that there is going to be such a huge bull run then the correct decision is to hold your coins, and if you can to buy even more coins, trading in this case is just a big waste of time.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:18:26 AM

Many altcoin just pumping from the bottom and this is good sign to make profit from crypto trading. To make profit from crypto trading in bearish market we should be wait patient to get bottomed price so we will earn big profit from it. Any crypto was going up 3 times after dumped hard. So keep patient is key to make profit and avoided loss in trading.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

Prices are rising and we have reached the price of $7k today. I think prices will continue to rise so for those of you who have residual capital it's better to buy it now. because this is a good opportunity to make a profit in a short and easy way. believe me prices will rise in the next few days
gayan7788

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

the market is not stable all coin are down, i think btc is an open bull run day trading is stopped me all coin are holding next year btc eth very low price my hope is eth go to 500 points next month
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:42:15 AM

If you are day trading, look for high volume alts with strong moves. These can provide better daily gains. Right now i am trading Nano...  400% gains in last two weeks. Eth has been flat in this same time likely due to Ethereum genesis whale selling off large amounts... staying away for now. Hard to see which way btc is going to move, but some alts are roller coaster.
Nano showed the most impressive recovery in recent days and I was right when choosing this investment. Most investors are happy about this investment but should be careful and consider selling if there is a lot of bad news about this market because anything can happen.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

I think trading today is very good and very profitable because some coin prices are currently experiencing price increases so you have to be able to take advantage of this moment.
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

Today's trading is still like last week, I have not dared to trade at this time, I will start trading waiting for the price of all coins to start high, everyone has to wait for prices in the trading market to rise.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

This is bad time to start trading, if you want just try with investment method using long term period. To decides how much you want profit is up to you but calculate first with your money management asset and back up fund. Don't push too hard in this situation, low prices doesn't mean good sign for trade.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

It's good to trade also in bear market, because you can shopping with very big off, also you can try some exchanges that has futures contract, you can do short trading or you are against the market, or long you are favor with market or expecting it to pump. My trading now is really good.
jhony525525

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

Good to trade now or day after the market is good and selling ration is less as compared to buying and i hope that trading is the best ever business which is the profitable way of making money as trading is very risky too for it the market is good right now.
Mr_Akbar

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

I know I'm just some random person on the internet, but trust me - there is tones of money to be made trading crypto, bull and bear markets both. If you're looking for resources, lots of folks on this forum have given great suggestions. I would put forth a slightly different kind of resource: a group of traders to bounce ideas off.

One of the cool things with crypto is that the folks in the crypto space are generally pretty technologically savvy, which leads to some pretty cool opportunities.

I found a discord group that is super helpful when it comes to learning how to day trade, and I've seen tremendous success with them.

Check it out! Voodoo Crypto

Check out the fastest growing Facebook community for crypto traders!
--- www.facebook.com/groups/TheArtofCrypto ---
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: