Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinions about today's trading?  (Read 1669 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

Trading is hard, this why we must have knowledge about details of trade. Even in bear market we still can earn money.
If you will start to trading today, you better just use little amount, no more 25% of your fund. The market situation can be fall again.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

That's right, the current market conditions are very difficult to predict but behind this market decline many traders take part in good profits. so basically trading in current conditions is a good thing as long as we do it right.

BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

It's much more difficult than before and it's much harder and risky to make the profit.
There are many traders out there but only few are realy successful. Also, you need a lot of knowledge and time to invest in trading and there is still no guarantee you will be successful.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

Todays trading is to difficult because prices going depth
The value of Bitcoin was decreased 2 days ago by 300 US dollar price and yesterday it has improved a little bit so we can sell for difference in price if we are in profit then. But this profit will be small and Bitcoin is known for its high potential of giving us profit so why we sell for small profit is irrelevant too. Now traders should buy more in quantity which will be in their benefit.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

If thinking today as a month or year then my opinion is to have fiat, as soon as i don't see a strong upward rally i will never keep money in crypto , already lost much in life dont wanna continue.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

The market is currently at a very low price, although the market is growing slightly back, but I also do not believe that the market will recover strongly at the end of 2017. That is the hardest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Some people have luck in trading even when the market is bearish. Unfortunately I am not one of them. Honestly I hadn't much luck even when the market is bullish. My current strategy - buy and forget till bitcoin will not come to 20k again.
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

I can not trade today because all my investments in subcoins. Instead, I chose a more robust subcoin and continue with them. I think it would be more helpful in the future.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

Even in this market some manage to make a profit but I do not risk now to trade. I think it's better to wait 2-3 months until the market stabilizes and starts to grow.   
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

My answer is Yes, while the market now was in red market though some alts are not in red because of the system of pump and dump concepts only. Then, while the market was in downfall situation its very hard to predict what could be the price or value of altcoins. Even in the applications of day trade hard to predict, even we knew its the wisest thing decision to make  for us to make earnings in the end.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Even in this market some manage to make a profit but I do not risk now to trade. I think it's better to wait 2-3 months until the market stabilizes and starts to grow.   
Some people did that, maybe that is why volume in each market not really high like when hype come. People start to hold and wait market until it is on good condition to trade. I hope it can back like in 2014/2015.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Yeah current market situation is not good. Still bear market going on. This time is not so good for trading especially short term trading. Only expert knowledgeable trader will gain profits on this bear market.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

current market situation is not good. Still bear market going on. This time is not so good for trading especially short term trading. Only expert knowledgeable trader will gain profits on this bear market.
But, I am really glad that it is kind of stable these days. I have some work to do and I will be paid and when its swinging sometimes its great because whatever I am paid it increases in value and I make an extra profit however I rather not have that and get rid of the times when the price goes down and I get less money for my work because btc dropped.

Trading is not something just the traders do, us people who have investments in bitcoin have troubles trading our currency back and forth as well when the swings are too high so when its stable I am always grateful and happy that my work is getting paid whatever it is without me losing any money on trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

After dumped hard the price will consolidation by going up and down in the that level area, we can see now the price of many altcoin still stay in the bottom, so this current situation is good way to do day trading and if the price breakout from the resistance level that will be any indication the price will bull run so we can set the target profit higher.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

Today’s trading is great experience because many investors and traders will obtain income.
The market value of different investments is increasing and that is a good indication that the market is in healthy condition. Through this many people will become more interested in trading business,
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Today is a good day, market are green. If you buy coins a few days ago and sell it today, it will be very profitable

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

The red days in the market will end before the end of October, actually it is normal you can see some panic sellers from different tokens and you can see some fuds waiting for an opportunity to grab their tokens, I think in this year the trend on crypto has lessened unlike last year where you can see the crypto trend all over the world but who knows let just wait for the trend to come again so we can gain some profits.
AizawaRina
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

i think nowaday trading not easy like it before. this year is the bad time to invest
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

Well, it's really hard these days. The only hope we have is that if the market would recover soon and help the coins most people hold to increase in value as they should be months ago. However, as a true believer of the market, I am pretty sure that it would have that increase we have all been waiting for soon enough because many news and market movements leading to such activity as at play. For example, Ethereum, which has dipped quite a lot in the recent months, is beginning to gain back its value, before it fell to around less than $200, but now, it is at around $240, so I guess we would just have to stay positive some more, finding solace in the fact that the market is still showing positive movements.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

well everything is gonna be fine soon it will be recover just believe that we overcome what trials came from us just ready and relax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: