Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does MEW usually have trouble?  (Read 930 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Why does MEW usually have trouble? Because of so many users, aren't there?

MEW has no problem, if you think about hacking, this is not from MEW!
It is from the part of the owner of the wallet for not taking care of the private keys.
If you are asking about the transfer speed it is not on the part of the MEW it is on the blockchain.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

Though I do not really know the kind of trouble you are talking about or the problem you have with the wallet because since I have been using the wallet, I have not really had problem with but in terms of congestion, it is because of the high number of users and when you are using the wallet, be very careful to keep your private key and avoid clicking on just any phishing link you come across.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

What do you mean with "trouble" ? some people got hacked or cant acces the wallet ? If its about being hacket i think the main reason is the people who not very careful and if its about cant acces i think because overloaded.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

I do not know what you are talking about. I have no problem with MEW wallets and you have to keep in mind that it's just a shell software for Ethereum blockchain, so if you are faced with delays in transactions it's not MEW, it's eth blockchain .
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

ask your question more specifically. wallets build on blockchain not on databases unless you enter your private key into a pishing website

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

It is because MEW is very easy to use, so many peoples use it. But for security, MEW is not the best wallet.
MEW is the simplest wallet, the security is simple too. It is not the MEW bad, but additional security may needed for the wallet.
If you want more secure wallet, you may use other wallet although it is not simple to use like MEW.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:38:28 PM

If you are talking about the attempts to hack the users’ wallets. I feel that it is not the problem of MEW, it is due to the popularity of MEW. The hackers would have gain access to plenty of people wallets and this make MEW a target of hacking.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I have no problems with MEW wallet. I think, the problem is not in MEW, but it is in the users themselves. We (user's) need to pay attention to all the factors that can cause us trouble.
AgentZero23

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

What trouble are you referring too?. I've been using Mew for more than eight months now and all of my valuable tokens are stored. I haven't encountered any problem using mew or accessing my wallet. It's one of the best and easy to use erc20 wallet.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

myetherwallet have no troubles. offe it is people have troubles with myetherwallet because their hands growig from their butts.
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Team MyEtherWallet loses the main developers on a daily basis, and as a consequence, the product level falls. Most often, problems arise not from the MEW, and ETH or users.
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I think MEW usually have troubles because most people make use of the web to login and transacts on it I make identity of my mew now on imtoken ever since the issue of friends losing their funds become a daily thing. And ever since have been using imtoken have been good
Luigi21

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

It's one of the most used ethereum's wallet, so it is easy having problem with it for network congestion (also for some attacks like DDos), and some of the problems don't depend from the site but from Ethereum itself

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Fedrey

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

It's one of the most used ethereum's wallet, so it is easy having problem with it for network congestion (also for some attacks like DDos), and some of the problems don't depend from the site but from Ethereum itself
The fact is that this ethereum wallet is very specific. If the user does not take precautions, then his coins will not be safe. Thus, the safety of your funds depends only on yourself.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

I have never had trouble with MEW and I have run millions through it.  I think unfortunately most of the bad stories you hear are from user error.  User getting phished or leaving their passwords vulnerable.  It has nothing to do with MEW  or the quality of their product.  It's solid as a rock. 
jiulun78

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Not the trouble of MEW. The user does not use a secure method to access mew, and the hacker exploits it and cracks it. If you use mew with a metamask or ledger, then you will be 100% safe
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Mew ( Myetherwallet) does not have any trouble
It is the best and the safest Etherum wallet for erc20 tokens hitherto

But users have serval trouble from disobedience and vulnerability that leads to accounts been hacked and other troubles

Let’s be wise not to compromise our private keys
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

I do not know maybe they need to go and drink some potion from the evil eye? Grin

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

MEW recently works very well. Stable. Do not hack, do not buggy. Only mycrypto is better. From the same developers, so you can be sure that the product is excellent.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

This is because many transactions are carried out simultaneously and cause overload on transactions and usually if MEW has been smooth the transaction will be able to arrive at the address or the transaction may be canceled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: