Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the most valuable altcoin ?  (Read 624 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

Its of course just a speculation but Ethereum will probably still be on the altcoin throne in the foreseen future. There are some candidates for dethroning ETH like EOS or ADA but I doubt they will manage to do that in the next couple of years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.

Well it will be still ethreum. As we all know there are more people who uses it rather that the other alternative coins, in other words it is more popular. With this it indicates that in order to be profitable more people shoild use it. Amd it is wjat is going om to etc. Lets just continue supporting etc.

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

Projects that do more useful things for this world will survive. Projects worth billions of dollars will not have anywhere in the future.Try to hold on to quality projects.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
grinbuck

Activity: 68
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

I don't know about the 'most valuable' altcoin but I'm betting Cardano (ADA) will be high up the list. Really really high. At current prices it's a steal.

Though I'm not as ardent a fan of Stellar (XLM), the general consensus seems to indicate that it'll shoot up too.

Lately, VeChain Thor (VET) is also being looked upon favourably. I'm not vouching for this one though because I haven't done much research on it.

BTC: 37x5L8wq3pRxjDof6g2CnwgSrt34C5cFHy
Rudo911

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

I do not know whether this year, but 2019-2021 has the greatest chance of Hydrogen (HYDRO). He already has a finished product, an excellent team and many contracts. At the moment it's still a young and unknown coin. Try to find time and do research
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

I too think HYDRO has more potential to be the best altcoin, They have a very strong development team and a working product with several awards under their belt. Also they have some great companies and banks who tied up with them for their 2FA product which is very user friendly and has great security to it.

maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

It is very difficult to specify which Altcoin will be the most valuable this year as many factors affect it. I believe that the EOS is able to become valuable, because it has good potential and will be able to compete with the ethereum. Time will tell who was right.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
This year I chose EOS as a long-term investment I accompanied my Ethereum. EOS is a general chain of blockchain and future blockchain infrastructure. The team's background is perfect, and EOS has grown very fast since its development. I'm sure EOS will increase in the future.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

For now Ethereum is still one of the most valuable coins, even though the price is down but ethereum still has not lost the trust of investors. But for the ripple seems to have been abandoned.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

I think it was ethereum because now the market and the volume of ethereum was getting increase and also its popularity was getting broad quickly ,so i think yo will not regret if you are invest your money here.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

I think ripples and ethereum are also good now, because now the price is also starting to rise again, so we will also get more profits, seeing ripples and ethereum also getting better.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

I think NEO and XRP will be most valuable in 2018. The 2018 market will not be volatile, but with top altcoin I believe it will quickly recover.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

I still do not see any other altcoins that would be as valuable as etherum. Many other altcoins have great use case but etherum is very much good in my opinion and would likely be the most valuable this year.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

This year EOS is prove the good coin but recently it was big dump in the market so this year nothing is reach a milestone of crypto market. may be end of the year we can identify the good potential coin and this year many new coins are grow well so we can concentrate in cheap altcoins we will get good results.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
rumancox99

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

in my openion  EOS, Tron,ADA is the most valuable coin besides Ethereum
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

This year I chose EOS as a long-term investment I accompanied my Ethereum. EOS is a general chain of blockchain and future blockchain infrastructure. The team's background is perfect, and EOS has grown very fast since its development. I'm sure EOS will increase in the future.
I'm looking at the EOS right now and I can say it will be the most valuable altcoin this year because of its technology and its current pump this year really makes it technology different. Though there's still a chance that ETH can be profitable this year simply because of its current price and if the bull market happens again, ETH will be in a higher position so this is between EOS and ETH for me.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

There are hundreds of altcoins but I think NEO will be the most valuable altcoins this year if the market is recovered, the Chinese ETH currency last year also developed very strong and each time has reached $ 300 USD should I think of it again
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

ETH coin will be the most valuable altcoin, why? because many investors will come on this coin and looking at its current price. Its pretty dump so for sure big investors see this opportunity to hold more ETH. Technically, ETH will become more valuable this year. Believe on your coins, even if its not on the top coins because every good technology here has the chance to become more expensive.
wamasabefe2odem

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

I think EOS and Stellar will be potential to be most profitable altcoins. I am sure the two altcoins are rising and going to reach a high rate. Let's see, investors will consider EOS and Stellar as promising investment.  
Rimon365

Activity: 623
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

At present Ether is the most valuable altcoin. I think it will cross 1500 usd in 2018 December. For this reason many crypto lover hold it for 5 month. I also hold 2 Eth for end this year.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: