Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which will be the most valuable altcoin ?  (Read 624 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
Apart from ethereum being the most valuable and potential coin, I believe at the end of the year, NEO or EOS will be the most valuable because they have very good technology and strong team members and a very good support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.

I still side with ethereum as a valuable altcoin. In addition, some coins have the potential to grow, namely EOS, Stellar, and Cardano. I think the three coins will soon compete with ethereum.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

The next few years, the most valuable will still be Bitcoin and Etherum)
they may eventually appear rivals, the ether, so accurately.
But that they have reached an approximate capitalization of tops - it takes a lot of time

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

I think this year there will be top coins such as xlm, ada. They are now at the bottom but have the potential to make a big profit by the end of the year.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
infobiactrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

Yes i do agree. This year also Ethereum is the valuable altcoin. Always Ethereum is King of altcoins. This is the mother of other altcoins. Ethereum is most popular than other altcoins. And the usage is very high. Then how other altcoin can cross ethereum price.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

i can see a possible growth for eos, cardano and ripple again. they were quite something for me. their prices now is good to buy, they do have the potential to lead among other crypto in the market.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:03:55 PM

I think the most valuable will be led by ETH. Even though it has taken a beating, it is the altcoin that created the explosive market that we saw in 2017. IF XY Oracle can get there project working, they will take over everything as they will replace the need for GPS satellites using blockchain technology.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I think ETH and RIPPLE is the most valuable altcoins at this moment in my opinion. These coins are the top rank of the market. It is a very strong community and the platforms.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I think NEO will be the most profitable. NEO used to reached $160 in last year, 8 times compared to now ($19). If it can hit that price again, we will have a super big profit. The second I think it will be ETH
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

According to my research, there are high subcoins of potential white paper and project. these subcoins will be worth much. These are ripple, docademic, cardano and lba.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

I want to believe that for now, when it comes to altcoins, Ethereum is the undisputed champion, and most probably the most valuable altcoin at the moment. There is a chance that this can change at any point, but it is definitely occupying that position right now. Maybe as time goes, one of the other fast rising altcoins might take over.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Many altcoins have sprung up now, but I think Ethereum is the most valuable coin than any other altcoin. Because Ethereum has a lot of popularity and coins that are very potential, let alone most ico use the Ethereum platform for payment.
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

There are lots of Alts we think will be valuable but infact It will still go with ETH. But We can get more profits on undervalued coins than investing on ETH. So this time I will suggest you to look for PRiVCY since I think this coin will give me large profit this year. I can see the progress made by its team and the support it gathered from its community. I believed that this project will become big soon.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Actually in this all altcoin price is very low. But market say that ethereum is best for all altcoin. And now it is very popular for all altcoin. But now ethrteum price is low. It will be back again in the market. All altcoins Best and valuable coin is ethereum.     
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:45:54 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 07:13:56 PM by easemypain

I'm not bragging, I need you to check out this fantastic and well strategize ICO of the year 2018 "MFChain" a digital company where clients can purchase either goods or services by using any kind of crypto. Making e-commerce much more easier.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Apart from ethereum i would suggest NEO is the best altcoin for this year 2018. Already most of the altcoins price dropped very much, three month before NEO price is around $70. But now $22.00. But this is the right time to invest NEO.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Your valuable mean per each coin or total marketcap?  Grin If you mean market cap, The next i think it'll be EOS. There are many ICO now developing on their platform, and this is a powerful platform for dApps
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

There are so much good and perspective altcoins, so I don't even know what to say. I just will watch as most of people in this forum.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

besides ethereum, ADA, TRON and EOS are the most valuable altcoins in my opinion. until now TRON rose +7.03% while ADA rose +6.5% and EOS rose +4.89%. I see this percentage in coinmarketcap.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:01:29 PM

Like you said, ethereum is the most valuable ALTCOIN, agreed. A larger percentage of both the current and upcoming altcoins have their roots in ETH or got fragments of their concept from ETH. Now, picking the next valuable alt is going to be hard as there are many performing projects even in this current market waves. But let's watchout for NEO, EOS, ADA, TRON, and XLM.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: