Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ethereum price now under 300$ !!!!  (Read 2325 times)
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

Don't worry about etherium price and don't sell your etherium at loss. Because price will raise agin very shortly. Whales are controlling price and that's why etherium droped under $300.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

Don't worry about etherium price and don't sell your etherium at loss. Because price will raise agin very shortly. Whales are controlling price and that's why etherium droped under $300.
I am sure that the price increase will happen soon as whales are focusing on huge investment funds and Q4 2018 will be the decisive moment for the entire market. I personally hope ETH will soon reach $ 1000 and all other altcoin will go to the moon

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

today ethereum price  now under 300$ , if the price still going to down whats the future of crypto ?? when i write this post the ethereum price 295$ iam really worried to falling down market.  year price chart ;ETHEREUM PRICE % ANNUAL CHANGE
YEAR
USD
AUD
BTC
CAD
EUR
GBP
749.47%
784.38%
280.62%
764.34%
808.13%
947.56%
9087.98%
8813.52%
553.40%
8765.65%
8121.94%
8223.13%
-60.11%
-59.92%
-14.07%
-58.91%
-59.27%
-57.74%

When centralized XRP, which team is holding almost 70% of overall amoutn of coins become better investment than coin, which works as the base for thousands of project, it is obvious that things are bad and they could become even worse. Today I see no prospects for ETH.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Now just wish that the ETH price would rise to $ 300, I would sell all my eth, because I grab eth since the eth is worth $ 700, and now I'm losing a lot, I hoping that the market will recover soon.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Now just wish that the ETH price would rise to $ 300, I would sell all my eth, because I grab eth since the eth is worth $ 700, and now I'm losing a lot, I hoping that the market will recover soon.

Just stay positive mate this market will soon recover it's profitable value, and I believe this was just a trials in life. Never mind and take for granted the frustrations, what's important now is we're enjoying and being benefited with the lucky profits which crypto has provided to us. If you lost you need to stand up and learn what's new in order to survive the current struggles.

juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Ethereum prices are under $ 300. This is the latest price but I hope this price will be very fast in a few days. Currently the market is so hot that no one can make perfect predictions about Ethereum. This is a great opportunity for you to take advantage of buying it now.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Yes, this is really surprising. Perhaps Ethereum is seriously overestimated, and may drop to $100 this year. This is not a good news.
Stupid where did you get that $100 price drop?they don't overestimated ethereum but you are underestimating the number two coins in cryptocurrency ratings. Now that vitalik confirms that he will not abandoned this coin in the near future
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Ethereum prices are under $ 300. This is the latest price but I hope this price will be very fast in a few days. Currently the market is so hot that no one can make perfect predictions about Ethereum. This is a great opportunity for you to take advantage of buying it now.

Well now this is an opportunity to get maximum results and in my opinion for people who are still not investing now they can still start Low prices will provide many benefits
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Well now this is an opportunity to get maximum results and in my opinion for people who are still not investing now they can still start Low prices will provide many benefits
I think that today it is becoming clear about the cryptocurrency market. Big whales are not interested in stabilizing the market and rising prices for cryptocurrency and in every way try to lower it to the bottom.
evergreendog

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Only the noobs are in panic over these prices.  Every market goes through corrections like this.  Once bitcoin reaches 20k again ethereum will be back to 1400 as well.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

Only the noobs are in panic over these prices.  Every market goes through corrections like this.  Once bitcoin reaches 20k again ethereum will be back to 1400 as well.
The fact is that for many users of cryptocurrencies, the names of cryptocurrency businesses are the main source of income. Therefore, any negative changes in the cryptocurrency market literally hit them in the wallet. Because of this, they have not only panic, but also an inadequate reaction in the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

What happened this year is the remnants of what happened in December 2017, when we were lulled by crypto's significant growth, to the point where we forget with what the big players did, from the pope who left with big profits, up to the ICO that took away investors' money. December 2017 has given birth to sweet memories as well as a painful memory for new investors.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

It will be back over $1k again if you are patient and just hold your eth.  If you sell right now you are just playing into the hands of the whales.  The whales are just playing with us getting all of us to sell cheap eth.
whales affect prices significantly. now eth prices are below what we expected, so maybe if we panic sell profit we will not get, I think it's better to hold ethereum up to the highest price.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:10:09 AM

Ethereum is siting at $190 and Bitcoin hasn't even fallen below $6,000 yet. There is a serious chance Ethereum may actually fall below $100.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

See if you panic about the present situation of ETH, definitely you will be in great loos by selling them in the market. So it is always good to hold as long as possible and I am doing the same thing to make some decent profit through ETH holding.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

today ethereum price  now under 300$ , if the price still going to down whats the future of crypto ?? when i write this post the ethereum price 295$ iam really worried to falling down market.  year price chart ;ETHEREUM PRICE % ANNUAL CHANGE
YEAR
USD
AUD
BTC
CAD
EUR
GBP
749.47%
784.38%
280.62%
764.34%
808.13%
947.56%
9087.98%
8813.52%
553.40%
8765.65%
8121.94%
8223.13%
-60.11%
-59.92%
-14.07%
-58.91%
-59.27%
-57.74%

I consider that ETH is very dependent on the ICO market. When ICOs were popular, price was high and growing, but now, when it become clear that most of ICO does not worth attention, ETH begin to fall. It think that it may even drop lower than 200.
maybe under 200, it will not happen, now if you look at various exchanges, ethereum has a slight recovery though slowly, so I think maybe at the end of the year it can be over $ 500 and that is what many people expect.

Ethereum some time ago had reached under $ 200 and even reached $ 185, but when the ethereum drop price was actually a unique fact that was a very large transaction volume, this made ethereum's future potential very good and promising.

Sad because ethereum prices today reached $ 190 or dropped more than 9% compared to yesterday, this is certainly a tough test because ethereum prices look difficult to rise.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

Yes, this is really surprising. Perhaps Ethereum is seriously overestimated, and may drop to $100 this year. This is not a good news.
maybe with the value you mentioned, many investors who are frightened or panicked with it all, but we must be able to accept all the risks that we will get, maybe confidence and patience can reduce fear and panic about the current condition and situation
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

It will be back over $1k again if you are patient and just hold your eth.  If you sell right now you are just playing into the hands of the whales.  The whales are just playing with us getting all of us to sell cheap eth.

LOL. It will gain and cost a thousand again even if you do not hold it. We do not affect the prices, certainly. If seriously, I believe that Ethereum will recover but not soon.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

It will be back over $1k again if you are patient and just hold your eth.  If you sell right now you are just playing into the hands of the whales.  The whales are just playing with us getting all of us to sell cheap eth.

LOL. It will gain and cost a thousand again even if you do not hold it. We do not affect the prices, certainly. If seriously, I believe that Ethereum will recover but not soon
Eth will definitely experience a rebound but it is not right now because the current price has also declined again after yesterday's rise. no one knows whether the end of the year or next year

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

It will be back over $1k again if you are patient and just hold your eth.  If you sell right now you are just playing into the hands of the whales.  The whales are just playing with us getting all of us to sell cheap eth.

LOL. It will gain and cost a thousand again even if you do not hold it. We do not affect the prices, certainly. If seriously, I believe that Ethereum will recover but not soon
Eth will definitely experience a rebound but it is not right now because the current price has also declined again after yesterday's rise. no one knows whether the end of the year or next year
Now if we have invested then now is the time to be able to wait for the market to recover again as before, holder and focus by finding assets again as waiting for the bright things later

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████