Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My last bet on cryptocurrency investing  (Read 121 times)
cryptomarketdondotcom (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

You do know data analytics is big thing across all business, huge and small? so this ICO , no announcement yet of public ICO, has been doing data analytics on big fashion brands and Hedge funds and will be revolutionizing data analytics now WITH blockchain technology applied. As per their whitepaper:

====
WHY We want to democratise access to market intelligence and data across geographies, industries, individuals, SMEs, and big companies. Every decision we take is driven by the end goal of levelling out information asymmetries across the business world. In short, democratisation of data.

HOW We disrupt the current global market intelligence industry by creating a self-reinforcing ecosystem, whereby every actor in the system is incentivised towards the end goal of reinforcing the system itself.

WHAT I. scalable nodes, fast and low-cost data II. data demand variation infrastructure: allow all players to directly tap into our data pools III. fully transparent, verifiable, auditable data and data sources IV. end-to-end tracking, allowing individuals and Data Partners to track the consumption of data
===

Finally a crypto company with real use case
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Crypto is very glad to all of us and it gives really promising chances for everybody to earn money and to participate in such great project which will take place in the future too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Betting on crypto is too risky, don't you think so? I like crypto but I don't like to mix it with other too risky projects like this one here, the possible loss is too large.
cryptomarketdondotcom (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

Betting on crypto is too risky, don't you think so? I like crypto but I don't like to mix it with other too risky projects like this one here, the possible loss is too large.

Yes high volatility in crypto makes it a too risky investment but worth it. This project im pertaining to is https://platform.omnilytics.co/
With solid business/team/roadmap in place, I dont see it as a 'risky' project'
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Investing is very dangerous now because of the amount of scam. I suppose that investing will be popular and profitable doing again, and investors will be happy too.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

Just remember that when you bet on crypto you choose the right coin to go with, and keep on mind that one critical issue in investing crypto is the time... Since you don't know the exact date of increase and drop of their price you need to give time to check the graph every now and then...
maronalex2

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

It is always lottery when you have invested in ICO or in the another project and profitability is not predicted yet so it is very stressful for waiting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: