Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

I am not sure if that is really a good news or just a hype because it is related to a famous person. But I do hope that GCOX project is a good one, and can offer the best.

they just finished their 1st tranche ITS and was 156% oversubscribed!!!  their 2ns tranche ITS coming soon, grab the chance it might can earn double or triple if u invest now ... lol
https://gcox.com/
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look

First thing first, oversubscribed does not always mean a project is good, its most over hyped.
Second, if a project need big names, football stars, boxing legends for promoting there project, more or less over the past it has shown that such projects are worthless and since they are not strong enough to raise the funds, they use big names to promote and get the money..

Third, this post is looking a pure advertisement which is breaking the rules.

im sincerely only just want to sharing but not advertisement  Embarrassed
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

I don't love to invest my cash in this kind of project to me it is just hype and they don't really look good to me

actually i just thinking that want to earn some when they launching ico now  Grin
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

This type of project that is related to a very famous person always end up bad at the end of the day I have bad experiences in this type of project

why? u invest in similar projects before? can u share out? Shocked
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Site looks not good at all. I will not join this project.

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

Reading the project seems to have potential but the pros and cons are always there, projects that involve famous people will certainly cost more, usually the name is very influential.

As i know, GCOX helps celebrities create their personal crypto tokens and manage their ICO listing on the platform thats why this project will involve famous ppl  Smiley actually im just thinking want to earn bit from this token since they launching their ITS now the token price might be low wait after go up exchange then sell and earn bit  Cool lol
ionman93

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

First thing first, oversubscribed does not always mean a project is good, its most over hyped.
Second, if a project need big names, football stars, boxing legends for promoting there project, more or less over the past it has shown that such projects are worthless and since they are not strong enough to raise the funds, they use big names to promote and get the money..

Third, this post is looking a pure advertisement which is breaking the rules.
i just have a look their white paper, GCOX not just focus in a coin they want to make a exchange a new full with celeb 's token exchange..and the ACM coin just a  based coin..this concept feeling like a boom...will hot
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

eee.. hmm. every time i see this kind of hype, it means some people loose money, and fast. sad
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

I think the best news now is that the money market is rising. The revival of the coin's price means a lot to investors. The past months we are always sad because of fear of losing money. It seems that there are many websites that are creating to promote the development of electronic money.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

If the news information is something to go by it's a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community,however we need to carry out a due diligent search before we jump into the project. Thanks

HOMT