Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
Better to do so, needs to have a hard research and never base your decision from someone, your own understanding will bring success to your investment, being influenced by such hyped will let your money in danger, most of the time those hyped really gather attentions and if you ain't come into the right timing you will just ends up losing so be careful.

agree investing ur own money not others so no need to follow the trend or the hype
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Is that really good news or just hype? honestly I still doubt it because it deals with famous people. But I hope that ACM Tokens from GCOX are good projects, and can provide a bright future.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

I think the fact that you like the token does not mean others must also like it and invest in it, I think if people do their research and find it very potential and promising then they can invest because it is always good to do a research and be sure of the potentials of the project before you think of investing in it.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Is that really good news or just hype? honestly I still doubt it because it deals with famous people. But I hope that ACM Tokens from GCOX are good projects, and can provide a bright future.
i knew that many western singer or artist they have their own coin from erc-20 but i didn much hear about that in the market so, but this GCOX is gather up the singer or artist or others too so i think this is still very good choice to invest to.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

i knew that many western singer or artist they have their own coin from erc-20 but i didn much hear about that in the market so, but this GCOX is gather up the singer or artist or others too so i think this is still very good choice to invest to.
I wll look it up, but your message is more like an advertisement that violates forum rules! If he really deserves attention, then the world will know about him. Do not throw the link like this, it discourages the desire to invest in this project.
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.

Sad but true ,a lot of them dont for long
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I think the fact that you like the token does not mean others must also like it and invest in it, I think if people do their research and find it very potential and promising then they can invest because it is always good to do a research and be sure of the potentials of the project before you think of investing in it.

Agree ,it all depends on personal opinion
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

The coin looks very good, and GCOX helps celebrities create their personal encrypted tokens and manage their ICO listings on the platform.
now their ITS is doing great at first tranche n 2nd tranche is starting soon in anytime
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

same here ,we really need some company that are doing things right and wort of monry and time
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

In fact, some suspicious site that does not cause much trust.  In most cases I try to avoid such!
manwithsuit909

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

If you think about GCOX, it's a good project, and it's right to follow it right now! because all cryptocurrency is at a cheap price.
But will it affect the price of bitcoin now?

i dont think will affect bitcoin price, why will? i did invest into this project, hope can earn bit from it  Cool

nothing will effect bitcoin ,only bitcoin will effect bitcoin
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

I do hope that GCOX project is a good one and hopefully this will be an opportunity for everyone, though it really is I am not sure if that is really a good news or just a hype  because it is related to a famous person.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

The news is good, but I spent all my money on investing in coins and tokens that fell in price. Now it is not profitable for me to sell them.

3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

It was hyped with their marketing and its going to be the same as other exchange tokens. ICO's today are the same with their goals of reaching soft and hard caps.
other than this project is there any suggestion i could invest.
I suggest bitcore and bitcoin.

bitcore and bitcoin price is quite high now, for my opinion altcoin might can let us earn more right?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

I would love to participate in the bounty program of this campaign, Can you share a link to the bounty program?

u can get their telegram link from their website Smiley

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I even thought someone was gonna tell me that the crypto is bouncing back with great force lols. No matter what or how a website is designed around a project, it still takes a lot of research and information for someone to trust such a project. In my own opinion I don't think I trust this website

what make u dont trust it? maybe u can share out  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

this GCOX should be doing great, their aim is to be a platform to gather all the celebrities in 1 exchange, in future there would be a trade mark or signature i bet.
i dont agree at all that this gcox using those famous ppl to hype, cause what they trying to is gather up as much as the famous ppl in 1 platform

im quite agree with u Smiley
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Thanks for the information, it is great sharing news aboutique ICO with members on this forum. It is very difficult to identify good ICO''s lately so that is a great information.

thanks for u like it  Smiley if u have others ICO information can share out too
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

I do not understand whether this is good news or not, I hope it will be good news from a project that will generate a cash purse and I follow the signature project and it is still running, hopefully it will run until I get it and get satisfactory results.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: