Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

With so many competing ICOs, making the marketing team must be creative, they have to do everything to make the project successful, and promotion to various internet advertising media is something that must be done to get investors.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Some of these oversubscribed projects may be good, but also a lot of them are hyped up by Youtube Influencers who get peeps to buy in the ICO then once on the exchanges, they mass dump them to unsuspecting investors and traders. look what happened with Quarkchain, that was a walking disaster waiting to happen. So unless I study hard about a project myself and really see its intrinsic value, I never now fall for FOMO and hype and prefer to just quietly go about my own research on the product or service being offered by a crypto or blockchain project. It's much better to do everything yourself and take any hype or ads with a pinch of salt.

thanks dear for your opinion  Smiley actually im not invest caused their advertising, i did research about this project and i think this is a new concept project  Smiley i wont simply invest, for sure i will do research and clear what is the project going to be

aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

very interesting information and I am also interested in this project because in my opinion this is a real project but there are other problems that make me doubt for that I see the lack of a domain on the ico rating.
somelink

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

It seems to be just an exaggeration because it involves some celebrity. I do not like investing in such projects.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

Good try. But, as my good friend said, it is necessary to invest when no one knows about the project, and not when its shares have grown and everyone is shouting about it.

yes dear, your friend is right. if we want to earn money, sure we have to invest when no one knows about the project. if u invest when everyone know this project mean the token price is vy high just liked btc and eth  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD

Yeah that is a good thing to happen for a project where many possible investors that will going to invest on that project will definitely let the project to be successful. However, there are some ways also to oversubscribed some websites or applications or social media like twitter, facebook and youtube so there are things that are just being made to fraud other people. I am not saying that the project is scam but i think we should not look only on the number of community joined in a certain group or channel instead the project concept, the team behind and their partnered companies and industries.

thanks for your opinion dear  Smiley actually before i invest in i did research about it, i wont simply invest into any project..i just do invest the project that after i do research and feel good  Wink their team and their partner are strong
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

Is that really good news or just hype because it deals with famous people. I hope the GCOX project. good project, seeing the product they have is very different from the others. And can offer the best.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

I see many big opportunities like this to earn much money not so often and people should pay attention on the projects like this. But for those people I have some advice: be careful and check all information about founders and employers of the project before investing in it!
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

You of course don't get me wrong, but the road map they rotten like the idea. This is only my opinion and I do not put pressure on anyone. But I see it.

what i see is the way they doing are totally different with what others project doing, they promote before they go into ICO but others project is promote after ICO..and i did research on their project too, this is really a new concept project. if we invest when ico might can earn  Cool
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.

for my opinion, i will go through their team and partner first then will see what event they did. for sure u have to understand what this project is doing and what their future going to build  Wink it might take some times to do research for all this thing
Tyrandeo

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:24 AM

I think it is very boring for such an advertisement. Without any value, my understanding of such a project is FAKE. Is this good news? To do such a boring advertisement, you might as well suggest how the project side can do a good bounty task.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

I think it is a bright way of advertising your project. You entitled it so nicely that you can't just skip but to see what the good news is.
I don't think oversubscription is a good indicator of good project

With so many competing ICOs, making the marketing team must be creative, they have to do everything to make the project successful, and promotion to various internet advertising media is something that must be done to get investors.

yeah i see gcox is doing great with this project, i believe the future is bright  for gcox
arion6868

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

very interesting information and I am also interested in this project because in my opinion this is a real project but there are other problems that make me doubt for that I see the lack of a domain on the ico rating.
i saw there's many platform listed gcox i think still is a good sign for this
arion6868

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

I think it is very boring for such an advertisement. Without any value, my understanding of such a project is FAKE. Is this good news? To do such a boring advertisement, you might as well suggest how the project side can do a good bounty task.
best guess is u dont even take a look into this project or not even do any research so such word has appeared, for me i think this project has a bright future and is worth to take a shot to invest
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Wow, that`s great. It`s nice to see that crypto develops as well and grow up in price. I think this news important to everyone.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

I do not know if this is a good news or not but I can not say that this is a good project although I am participating in the hunt for bonuses in this project. What I care about now is hope this project succeeds so that all those who hunt for money like me do not waste time.

oh~u did participate in their bounty program? but u still not look good into this project?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

I do not know this project, of course I'll look it up, but your message is more like an advertisement that violates forum rules! If he really deserves attention, then the world will know about him. Do not throw the link like this, it discourages the desire to invest in this project.

alright, actually i really just want to share what i think is good and not advertising  Sad
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

I think the best news at the moment is a rising market. Revival of coin prices is very meaningful for investors. In the last months we have always been sad for fear of losing money.

u lose from which project? what i think is just to invest when their ICO and get back my own money when go to exchange then the rest leave it maybe can earn double or triple, or else nothing  Cheesy lol
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

The title is promising)) But in fact, it seems like a PR. I have not heard anything about the ACM token before. If there is free time, I will study the project.

sorry to let u feel is advertisement, i just thought to sharing  Sad
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

For me good news sound slightly different. Actually,  not slightly,  but very-very different. If if is good news for somebody,  I'm happy for you guys:)

i just thought want to share some good news that i think it is  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: