Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News!!!  (Read 2379 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

I also think that this can be just an advertising project. On which they just want to make money. That's all. It is desirable to avoid such projects.

im sorry to let u feel this is advertisement, actually i just thought to share what i think is good  Sad
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

see the opportunities that are certainly very profitable if used properly.
because it can provide many benefits if you can manage it.
good news, very useful to provide information

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.

for those who participate in ICO i think most of them same thinking, they just wish to buy when ICO then sell when exchange right? then maybe left some wait to see the price can go higher or not, am i right?
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

Good news the whales started the bull race. I saw how one whale threw in the crypt a lot of millions, or rather $ 50. Something I think should change in the crypt.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement. Grin It depends on how you do it, you need to do everything with your head and study it. What they want to block, of course, is not correct. Grin Grin
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

All good news i want to hear is bull market waiting for this for long now it will be so a good news for me if i saw bull period i know it will soon happen. Am patience

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

The amout of new exchanges coming to the market is staggering and now they are all trying to outdo each other with launching their own trading coins and offering rebates to customers or other incentives. I would wait and see how any new platform performs before trying to get heavily involved with it as a previous experience with COSS ended up in the trash basket.

actually im also just try, just wish this project can bring me double or triple return ... caused i did research into this project, their team, partners are strong enough and i look good into their concept too  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

At what capitalization it so high? $ 40 million? This is not so good news, because every takeoff and fall follows. To my mind.

ya, i know most of those ppl invest into ICO are same thinking.. they just wish to buy when ICO and sell when exchange, but i think most of it will left some just wait and see the price can go higher or not  Smiley i did research into this project, they are the first project and platform to gather all celeb together, maybe its really work  Smiley

boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

I believe if in such a market the price has risen very high, then you need to sell because there are some coins that are moving across the market!

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

Do you intentionally promote it? If the project is really good and not just a promise, maybe I also want to participate. Hope it's not like other projects.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

This is good news for me and those who like to invest in projects that are available, thank you for the info
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

After reading your post here, I'm directly looking at what kind of token is this. Well, this is the Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX), right? As the first licensed crypto token exchange, this can help the celebrities in doing some activities. They can create, list and then trade their crypto tokens easily. It is known as the Celebrity Tokens. Well, very interesting and different.

arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

After reading your post here, I'm directly looking at what kind of token is this. Well, this is the Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX), right? As the first licensed crypto token exchange, this can help the celebrities in doing some activities. They can create, list and then trade their crypto tokens easily. It is known as the Celebrity Tokens. Well, very interesting and different.
yup, that's the ACM by GCOX, how do think think about this coin?
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:21:10 PM

ACM token from GCOX was 156% oversubscribed!!! what u all waiting for? i think it is really a bright future project XD
u guys can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/

This is indeed a good news for the project. But I managed to stay away from projects with celebrities and politicians involved. Although it's brings the hype in the projects and many investors will invest. Gcox is an interesting project a celebrity token and haven’t read the whitepaper yet. And I'm curious about the real use case of the tokens.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Even SCAM project can be promoted on the stock exchange. Many here know how to do this. And when the price reaches the desired all to sell and forget. It is very dangerous to participate in such projects.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:21:22 AM

when is their 2nd tranche will start?my guess is, since they started 1st tranche at 8/8, so coming tranche will start at 9/9, this my prediction. Cool
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

Even SCAM project can be promoted on the stock exchange. Many here know how to do this. And when the price reaches the desired all to sell and forget. It is very dangerous to participate in such projects.

Well, for me GCOX campaign program is a legit ICO that promotes good project to be popularize all over the world with the fact the community is really huge supporters and particapants. This absolutely for every people who wants to invest in this product.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:22 AM

I am a beginner. It is still difficult to judge whether the project is good or bad. I have to do relevant research and analysis to make the right choice. I also want to hear your suggestions.
Better to do so, needs to have a hard research and never base your decision from someone, your own understanding will bring success to your investment, being influenced by such hyped will let your money in danger, most of the time those hyped really gather attentions and if you ain't come into the right timing you will just ends up losing so be careful.

i will do research before i invest into any project  Wink
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Oversubscription doesn't mean a project is better than many out there, it just shows how well hyped the project is and this will only pay flippers who just want to flip the token for fast gain without having the interest to hold it for long.

what make u think that? maybe not liked what u think  Cheesy
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

I really don't understand what's the meaning of this type of project where celebrity can trade or list their coin or tokens. Really need this type of project or why need?  Huh

actually this is a quite new concept project. GCOX trying to gather all the celebrities in 1 platform, don't u think in future there would be a trade mark or signature?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: