Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:20:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Competition between altcoins  (Read 2203 times)
baronandr

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

There are too many coins and it is one of the main problems that should be eleminated in the nearest future. I hope that most of community members understand it.
Morgan.nz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I think all of these currencies will fall down eventually. And national and international backed by banks with huge amount of caps behind them like Ripple will last. People trust these more to invest..
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

more days, more and more new coins are popping up. so that we become confused and very difficult to distinguish between one another. but in my opinion, the new coins cannot last long, after they have finished ICO and listing in the market, over time the new coins will die by themselves because they are unable to compete in the market.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

no doubt at this time more and more new coins are popping up and I also observe many new coins that are not worth the price when registered in the market and of course it is very detrimental to investors. but there are also new coins that survive because their projects are consistent in developing them. so if they go back to their respective projects if their project runs then their coins will stay alive but if their project stops then they can be sure their coins will die.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

Competition between Altcoin is what bring the best technology and development to cryptocurrency ecosystem and experience.  I like it when the competition drive project to deliver best possible product and service!

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Well, this question is not so much about altcoins as such as about free and unrestricted competition between cryptocurrencies, by and large, bitcoin included. I think it is the first time in the modern history when it is possible to see how currencies can compete against each other without government intervention promoting one coin and trying to compromise another. If I'm not mistaken, right now we have over 1000 different cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you but to me it is an obvious overkill, a lot more than we will ever need, for real life. So how are things going to develop in the coming years? Will most of these currencies die out eventually and thus their total number is going to decline dramatically or will we always have an influx of a shitload of new coins?

What should we expect from cryptocurrencies on the scale of years or even decades? How many will be there and how many do we actually need?

The number of coins and tokens will be corrected for sure. Some of them are so worthless that exist only as a contracts with no asset movement.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

competition between altcoin will have a positive effect on the development of cryptocurrency, I see it from a numerical and market basis, the existence of Altcoin is currently causing the development of cryptocurrency in bulk, with various advantages that I think crypto will be an important part of the future of the world and will not die
You know, the development team is not interested in competition between altcoin. They do their best to bring a liquidity, a new technology in their project, but they don't think about any competition between these projects.
the rivalry between Altcoin it was not able to be avoided, because the market situation that demands each coin to strive to become the main coins are able to generate more profits. so I use the time to monitor the State of the market, especially in competition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

There is a pretty hard competition right now. But despite the fact that XRP has overcome ETH today, I think ETH will take it back but XRP will be replaced by much more great coins, like LTC, BCH, IOTA or NEO.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I think altcoin will be a very large coin, therefore we have to choose a good altcoin to invest, for example like ethereum this coin has a very good opportunity in the future, is the parent of the ico coin and the price will go up.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

There is a competition, they are trying to fight with each other and no one knows who is going to be a winner in this game.
But I bet those developing its product will show us positive results
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

The competition - that's what we need for the recovery of the market, but it is clear that competition must be fair. Now there are no rules, and it gives a lot of space forgeries.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

I believe that at the moment the market of crypto-currencies is changing and it is not known what it will be after it is restored. I am saying that the number of new projects is decreasing, since it is harder and harder for them to raise funds for their development, as well as regulation in some countries. I hope there will be fewer projects, but they will create working products / technologies that can benefit.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Since most altkoynov are copies, I do not see any real competition. Only platforms that offer something completely new, and claimed to have a chance of success.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

That's right.  Now we are seeing a very large number of coins on the market, but without a finished product, they become empty, so very many in the coming years will simply end up in a landfill, and competition will only happen with the help of strong hands!
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

When altcoin based on BTC, he can never become a competitor BTC. The same can be said of the tokens based on Ethereum.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Well, this question is not so much about altcoins as such as about free and unrestricted competition between cryptocurrencies, by and large, bitcoin included. I think it is the first time in the modern history when it is possible to see how currencies can compete against each other without government intervention promoting one coin and trying to compromise another. If I'm not mistaken, right now we have over 1000 different cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you but to me it is an obvious overkill, a lot more than we will ever need, for real life. So how are things going to develop in the coming years? Will most of these currencies die out eventually and thus their total number is going to decline dramatically or will we always have an influx of a shitload of new coins?

What should we expect from cryptocurrencies on the scale of years or even decades? How many will be there and how many do we actually need?
As for now we are seeing the flow stable depite the lowering of prices this years and it seem it wont stop for now. I think we just have to adjust ourselves in this market. nased from what I have observed, BTC is self dependent while altcoins are dependent purely on BTC and thats the truth
needctrl

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

The unrestricted competition even with all the bad things like market manipulation and pumps and dumps is a good thing right now. But that will change when the market matures. There is only going to be a few huge winners to come out of this whole space
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Too many coins, and this is one of the main problems that must be resolved in the near future. I hope that the majority of community members understand this.

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

There is a pretty hard competition right now. But despite the fact that XRP has overcome ETH today, I think ETH will take it back but XRP will be replaced by much more great coins, like LTC, BCH, IOTA or NEO.
Agree the ripple is not much I like the coins a lot of coins and especially the team for investment is not very suitable I think Ethereum for me head and shoulders above

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Altcoin or Bitcoin for me there is no difference, because I treat them only as trading tools. My primary goal is to make money, which is what I do without falling in love with projects, although sometimes I really want to. It helps me sell when I need it, and buy when it's time for it. I follow my trading strategy and only because of this I keep afloat.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██